Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Accidental Addiction

Allison Fincher is seventeen, Allison Fincher is a lot of things. An innocent young girl, a dropout, a misfit, a reject, a rebel, poor, fucked up, confused, lost, the list goes on and on. She lives in Huntington Beach California. Not the Huntington that you all hear about; the nice Huntington. The bad Huntington; the place where dangerous people roam the streets in search for their next victim, or their next fix. That’s where she lives. She ran away when she was thirteen because she couldn’t live up to her rich parents high expectations. So there she sits in her small one bedroom apartment every day, shooting up and getting high to make the pain of reality go away for a short amount of time, hiding from the parents she forgot, and the high life she left behind.

Matt Sanders is twenty two, Matt Sanders is a lot of things. An important young man, an employee, a boyfriend, a high class person, rich, close to perfect, set straight on what his future is, nice, this is yet another list that just never seems to end. Matt lives in Huntington. Not dark Huntington, the nice part of Huntington, the place where everything is great, and nothing bad hardly ever happens. That’s where he lives with his girlfriend, Sarah. Sometimes Sarah isn’t the nicest person on the planet, but Matt loves her anyways. He makes the drive to LA every morning where he works for Allison’s father, Mr. Rodney Fincher. He started working for Mr. Fincher’s company when he was eighteen, and he knows about Allison. Mr. Fincher sends him to go down to the bad part of town to check in on her every once in a while, just to see how she’s making it. Sarah doesn’t like this at all, she thinks Matt shouldn’t be around such a person as Allison, or he might wind up where she is. Her despise for Allison goes deep. Deeper than Matt knows. She treats Matt like shit, and doesn’t like it when he doesn’t do what she wants. It breaks Matt’s heart.

What happens when one day, Matthew gets tired of seeing Allison living the way she is, and he takes her to live with him and Sarah? Sarah can be a bitch, so will she tolerate their new house guest? Or will Allison, the ‘independent’ woman make the first move, and leave before Sarah can toss her down the street? But what about Matt? Is there more to why he checks up on Allison, and brings her into his home to try and help her? Not to mention Allison’s crowd, will they try and hunt her down?

As this story unfolds, addictions change subject, lovers fall apart, and we find out that some addictions are just too hard to break, and some are deadly.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Matthew Sanders, or any other members of Avenged Sevenfold or any name brands that I may put in this story. I do however own Allison Fincher, Rodney Fincher, Lisa Fincher, Ryan Fincher, Lance, Steven Grim, and any other original characters that I decide to include throughout this story.

*WARNING: This story will contain: violence, language, more violence, tons more language, drug abuse, and smoking.

**NOTE: All situations in the story are purely FICTIONAL. Hence the type of story; a fan FICTION.