Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

What the Hell?

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
“STOP STRUGGLING AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!” Matt screamed at me, and I gave him a thumbs up.

“HELP!” I screamed, and drug my short nails across the wall. I heard feet running towards the bathroom. We backed up from the door. Matt and I had decided that we needed to start working together to get out of here, so, we were working together. We thought that if they thought he was trying to rape me, well, then they would let us both out.

“COME HERE, HARP! YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME!” Matt screamed, and I had to put my hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter.

“SOMEONE HELP ME! THE FUCKING ANIMAL’S TRYING TO RAPE ME! HELP!” I screamed.

“GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY SI-” The door burst open as Parker started yelling, and everyone crowded in, but then froze as they saw that Matt wasn’t trying to rape me, and Matt and I took off towards the door. I was stopped by Johnny, who smelt of rotting flesh, but Matt knocked Brian and Jimmy down.

“HEY! YOU SAID YOU’D HELP ME!” I yelled after the bastard as Johnny held me back, but Matt was tackled by Brian.

“GET OFF OF ME!” Matt screamed, but Jimmy and Zacky went over and helped pick him up as he kept kicking.

“Very funny Harper.” Parker said sarcastically, and I shrugged, Zacky, Jimmy and Brian tossed Matt back into the room, and then Parker left, and Johnny let go of me, and shut the door before I could try and slip out.

“FUCK!” Matt screamed, slamming his fist as hard as he could into the wall.

“You two are going under watch.” Brian said, and I looked through the hole at him.

“What?!” I asked.

“You guys are too sneaky.” Jimmy said.

“We’re only doing this so you two will stop fighting.” Parker said, and I heard a chair being dragged against the floor.

“Zacky will be here for the next two hours.” Parker said, and then a crowd of footsteps moved away from the door.

“Sorry Harp.” Zacky said, and I sighed as I sat down next to Matt.

“So, Incredible Hulk, you got any more ideas?” I asked him sarcastically, and he shrugged.

“Well, you could kiss me again, and start puking your guts out. Then they’d have to let you out.” He said, and I shook my head.

“Fuck no, you’re disgusting.” I muttered, and crossed my arms over my chest, staring at the hole in the door. “Zack, can’t you try to convince them to let us out? Or me, at least? Please?” I whined, and Matt scoffed.

“Harp, give up already, I tried that with Jimmy.” I looked over at Matt.

“What did he do?” I asked, and he looked at the floor.

“He told me to eat shit.” He muttered, and I nodded.

“Oh.” I said, and sighed. We were both stuck in the bathroom, and we were not getting out. I needed to face that fact, because I was never going to make up with that jackass. I hated him, nothing was going to change that. I kissed him because I was desperate for him to shut the fuck up, that’s all. If only I could get the urge out of my head to do it again. I hated Matt, but I wanted him. I couldn’t fucking help it.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Jimmy’s POV*^
I grabbed a trash bag, and drug it to the edge of the roof. Before Brian boarded the door to the roof back up, Johnny and I were given the job of dumping corpses off of the roof, because if they stayed in the store with us, we’d all die from the smell. It was by far the worst job I’ve ever had in my whole life.

“Can you believe Matt and Harper?” Johnny asked, and we both dumped a couple bodies over the ledge.

“I know, but, at least they’re making progress. I mean,” I grabbed another bag and drug it over. “They had to work together to put on that act, so that’s a good thing, right?” I rolled another body over the edge, but Johnny had stopped. “What?” I asked him, and he shook his head.

“Nothing,” He grabbed another bag. “It was a stupid thought.” He laughed nervously as he threw it over the side. I was staring at him like he’d lost his mind.

“What is it Johnny?” I asked, becoming annoyed. He stopped and looked at me, his laughter stopping.

“What if it’s not a good idea to keep them both locked up in there?” He asked, and I smiled.

“Johnny, she’s not going to kill him, don’t worry, we took the shotgun away from her.” I said, and he shook his head.

“No, I mean, what if they get close?”

“Johnny, that’s the point, why we even locked them in there; so they can become friends, and stop fighting.” I said, and grabbed another bag.

“No I mean, what if they get close. A little closer than we had intended.” I stopped in my tracks. I had never thought of that. It was a possibility, but then I shook my head.

“No, they fucking hate each other’s guts, it would take God coming down to earth and personally shouting at them for them to even hug each other.” I said, and Johnny nodded, and got back to work.

“You’re right.” He laughed again. “Matt and Harper together, could you imagine?” He asked, and I laughed a little as I tossed another zombie over the ledge.

“I know right? That would be a fucking nightmare.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
“You sure this will work?” Matt asked me, and I nodded, already feeling sick at my stomach at just the thought. We finally decided to go for it, mostly because we couldn’t stand to be near each other anymore.

“They’ll have to let us out if I’m sick and throwing up.” I said, and he sighed.

“If you throw up in my mouth I will drown you in the toilet. Do you understand?” Matt asked, and I nodded.

“Yea, I understand, fuck face, now let’s just get this over with.” I said, and I he slowly leaned in towards me, and kissed me, his tongue invading my mouth, and I unconsciously put my hands on his shoulders to push him away, just out of natural reaction to being this close to him. I tried to push him away, but his hands locked around me, pulling me close to him. I kept pushing, but he would let go.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Zacky’s POV*^
I hated sitting outside the door, there was absolutely nothing to do, at all, and I was bored as fuck. I had been sitting here for at least three hours now, the strange part was I had seen everyone except Parker and Brian. I was about to get up, because it was nearly Parker’s shift, but I heard something muffled, like Harper struggling. It could be another sneaky way of getting me to open the door. I hesitated about looking into the hole, but I did. They weren’t in front of the door, but then I saw something in the mirror, and it made me heart want to snap, and anger rise in me. I still liked Harper, a lot. I had come to that conclusion long ago, and the scene in front of me made me angry. Matt and Harper were connected at the lips, she was trying to push him away, but he wouldn’t let go. I was about to rip the door off, then go in there and rip the fucker’s throat out, but then he let go of her, and she put a hand over her mouth, and darted off towards one of the stalls.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I sighed as the vomit slowed, and then turned around and looked at Matt with a death glare.

“What in god’s name is wrong with you?” I asked him as calmly as possible, and he shrugged.

“I wanted to make sure I really made you sick. God, what crawled up your ass and died?” He asked and I glared.

“Your fucking hand, nearly did. What was that?” I asked him, but before he could reply I remembered his hand on my ass, and I quickly turned back around, and threw up again.

“I’ll go get them.” He said, and walked away. I took a deep breath, and leaned my forehead against the porcelain. “Hey! Harper’s throwing up!” Matt called, sounding concerned.

“Shut up, dick wad, you can’t fool me.” I heard Zacky’s voice.

“What?” Matt asked, dumbfounded. “Harper’s sick, she’s throwing up in the stall, she needs help.” Matt insisted. I was about to yell something, but my stomach felt differently. “Can you not hear that?! I’m surprised she hasn’t thrown up an organ yet.” Matt said, and I cleared my throat, trying to get to where I could talk right.

“Z-Zacky!” I called, but my voice was hoarse.

“Just shut the fuck up, both of you, the only thing she’s sick of is your face.” Zacky’s words got harsh, and then Matt appeared in the door of the stall again.

“Shit, Harp, I think he saw.” Matt said, and I turned around and sat down against the stall wall, and Matt sat down next to me.

“Shit.” I muttered. Matt looked over at me, fighting laughter.

“That’s exactly what you look like.” He said, stifling laughter, and I got up, and walked out, and to the sink. “Wait, Harp, I’m sorry.” Matt said sympathetically, catching up as I washed my face off.

“Sorry for what? For making me sick, and not letting go of me? You should be more than sorry.” I said, and he sighed.

“I didn’t mean to attack you like that.” He said, looking down, and I leaned on the sink and looked at him.

“Why are you apologizing though?” I asked, and he looked up at me.

“I-I’m a guy, you know, I suppress emotions because I can’t control them.” He said, and I shook my head, not understanding.

“You’re apologizing for being a guy?” I asked and he nodded slightly, his brows furrowing together.

“I guess. I’m apologizing for something.” He said, and I turned around to face him, looking into his eyes with curiosity.

“For what?” I asked and he slowly put his hands on either side of me, trapping me against the sink.

“For whatever is about to happen.” He muttered, and leaned forward, kissing my lips lightly, but then pulled away. “Wait, you’re not going to throw up again, are you?” He asked, and I shook my head, smiling as I pulled him closer to me.

“No, come here.” I kissed him again, his body pressing mine back against the sink.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Zacky’s POV*^
I sat back in my chair, anger rising. I can’t love someone like her, not anymore. I started hearing slight moans from the bathroom, and against my better judgment I looked back through the hole, making sure to keep far enough away from it so that there was no way they could see me. I hated what I saw, but it was only a matter of time. Matt had Harper pressed up against the sink, his hands on her hips as he kissed her. Her hands locked around his neck, and he started kissing down her jaw.

“M-Matt, Not here.” Harper muttered out.

“Why not?” Matt asked.

“Zack’s right outside the door, he can see in here.” She said, and Matt pulled away from her, and grabbed her hand, smirking as he led her to a bathroom stall, and out of sight. I stood up, my fists clenched, ready to go get Parker and let her rip Matt’s face off. I stormed through the store. I hadn’t seen Parker in a while, since we had re-locked Matt and Harp in the bathroom. I started hearing things as I got closer to the rooms.

“Ow, Parks, that hurt!” I heard Brian yell, his voice slightly slurred, and I was almost afraid to take another step closer to Parker’s room, where there was a sheet pinned up over the door.

“Brian,” I heard Parker slur his name. “Why do you have to be such a tease?” I lifted a hand and picked up a corner of the sheet, and saw two people moving under a sheet in Parker’s room.

“P-Parks?” I asked cautiously, and the sheet fell back to reveal Brian, shirtless, and Parker giggling like a maniac.

“Oh shit Brian,” She said, looking at Brian, and using the sheet to cover herself up.

“What?” Brian asked, the word slurred.

“Zacky’s here.” Parker said, and then continued to burst out into laughter. I dropped the corner of the sheet, letting it fall back in place. I would love to know what in the hell I just saw. Matt and Harper, Parks and Brian? What. The. Fuck.

“Come back Zacky!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

shortygirl
a7x_foREVer12
A7XGIRL711
NME_foREVer_6661

In advance, I'm going to go ahead and do this... Please, don't kill us. We're innocent. Just...at least kill Shannon before you kill me. I can already hear the angry mob off in the distance... Careful with the pitchforks please...

Fair Enough.

xoxo, Saleigh