Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

It Will Be Okay

..::Zacky’s P.O.V::..

I had so much hate and anger built up. I had to tell Jimmy about what I saw in Parker’s room. And Harper, fuck Harper. Right now, at this moment, is the end of me having anything to do with her. I had sat on my bed against the wall all night thinking just what I was going to do. I had to talk to Jimmy, Jimmy had to know. I think I had the courage to do it now. Yeah. I did. I threw my legs over the side of the bed, and got up to walk to his room. My legs felt like Jell-O, or maybe they were just going numb, like my heart. No. Forget that bitch. I walked into Jimmy’s room, to see him messing around with his drum sticks.

“Jimmy, I need to talk to you,” I said as boldly as I could.

“Alright, wh – are you crying?” He sat up and looked at me. I turned around and stomped back to my room. Was I crying? I wiped my eyes, and sure enough, there was a wetness. I lay back down on my bed, hoping I would just go to sleep and not wake up.

“Ow, I have a heada – what the – OH MY GOD BRIAN. WHY ARE YOU NAKED IN MY – WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES? OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN’T. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME. OH MY GOD, I’M GOING TO HAVE AIDS. OH MY – GET OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT,” I heard parker yell, then I heard a loud noise, that sounded a lot like Brian’s face had met Parker’s fist. I saw Jimmy and Johnny walking past my door, but I didn’t get up.

“What the fuck,” Jimmy asked, “What did you do to her,” it sounded like he was getting angry.

“I think the more proper question would be how I did her,” I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“Brian! Br – pfffft, move this damn thing – Brian, why the hell were you in my bed, naked, and why – tell me it’s not how it looks,” along with anger, there was now a plea. I decided to get up, and watch this. I got out, and leaned by the aisle next to the entry to my room. Parker had her sheet wrapped around her as she was scolding Brian.

“We were quite intoxicated, remember?” he asked, now I could see the smirk on his face.

“Really becau – Oh fuck I KNEW my soda tasted – I will fucking kill you, you fucking gay prick,” she pointed at his face.

“I’m definitely not gay, but I did prick something,” he winked at her. That was a bad move, because she grabbed hold of his balls, and tugged hard, and he looked as he was about to throw up.

“I will rip them off if you ever touch me again,” she threatened.

“Parker,” Johnny said, but I couldn’t divert my eyes from the scene in front of me.

“Parks,” Jimmy started saying, but Parker was too busy threatening things on Brian’s life.

“I like this, can you yell at me more,” Brian said, happily.

“PARKER,” Johnny and Jimmy yelled.

“WHAT,” she looked at them, mad as hell.

“Y-your sheet feel,” Johnny looked like he was holding back laughter. She looked down, and slapped Brian before picking up her sheet and walking back to her room.

“What the fuck, Brian,” Jimmy asked, and he looked hurt. He didn’t even give Brian time to explain before turning around and walking back to his room. If it were any of the other guys here that she slept with, I wouldn’t have believed her, but spiking a girl’s drink to fuck her is something Brian would totally do. I had to admit, I lost respect for him. I lost respect for Matt. I lost respect for Harper. I almost lost it for Parker. I still couldn’t get the image from my head. Parker emerged once again, except now in a t-shirt. She snuck up behind Brian, and stuck the used condom in his mouth, and kicked him in the back of knee, making him fall and hit his head. He was out like a light, and thank god. That saved three other people from doing it. She went back into her room, and Johnny and I went back to ours.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

I couldn’t believe Brian. I thought he was one of my best friends, but he betrayed me. Best friends didn’t do that. I wanted to talk to Parker about this, but, I didn’t have the will to get out of my bed. I wanted to rip the fucker’s throat out for doing that to me. Then again, I never told anybody that I liked her. I thought they already assumed that. Just when I thought things wouldn’t get any worse, Parker walked in, her eyes bloodshot. I didn’t know how I was going to face her. Wait. How the hell was she facing me? She crawled into bed with me and cuddled up next to my arm, and started crying. My heart broke in half, and I pulled her into my lap, cradling her, trying to comfort her.

“I di-didn’t k-know,” she tried to say through her sobs.

“It’s okay,” I said, and kissed the crown of her head. Eventually she cried herself to sleep, and I slipped her under the covers, along with myself. I put my arm over her torso, and I felt an extreme comfort wash over me. I kissed her forehead before I let my own eyelids fall, putting myself into a nice sleep.

..::--------------::..

“Jimmy,” somebody was whispering into my ear, slightly shaking my shoulder.

“Mphh, 5 more minutes,” I mumbled, too sleepy to open my eyes.

“No, Jimmy, It’s Parker,” she said. My eyes fluttered open to the sight of Parker. She looked like she had gotten a good sleep, as well. Her eyes weren’t bloodshot and her face wasn’t blotchy. You couldn’t even tell that she had cried her eyes out.

“Hey,” I said, and gave her a smile, causing her to smile as well.

“Morning,” she said, and gulped, “Can we talk,” she asked softly, and I shook my head.

“Of course. I told you, you can tell me anything,” I said, matching her soft tone.

“Can we get breakfast while we do it,” she asked me, slowly pulling the blanket off.

“Yes. I’m starving,” I moaned, and followed her lead. She held onto my arm all the way over to the aisle with the cereal. We started eating it out of the box while sitting in the aisle, “So, what did you want to talk about?” I asked, remembering that’s one of the reasons she brought me over here.

“Yesterday, um. I think he spiked my drink. I swear I-“

“Parker, I’d like to believe that you wouldn’t do something like that to me,” I cut her off.

“What do you mean by that,” she asked, as a realization hit her.

“I’m sure you know,” I looked in the opposite direction, as my hand found my way to the back of my neck.

“Nope, why don’t you tell me,” there was a teasing tone in her voice now, and she propped herself on her knees, yet she was still sitting.

“Parks, I’m pretty sure you know,” I said, now finding the courage to look at her.

“Not at all, but go on, enlighten me,” she kept ushering me.

“You already know,” I said, folding the top flaps of the box and setting it down beside me.

“Jimmy, I really do-“ I grabbed her by the sides of her face, and smashed my lips into hers. Her hands clutched the front of my shirt as my tongue traveled into her mouth, and danced along with hers. I made myself familiar with every curve, every angle, every nook, and claimed it as my territory. I felt her tongue ring which was very cold, may I add. This was something I had wanted to do for a while now. As a kid, I used to think about it, as a teenager, I always thought about what could have happened if she never left us. Now it was actually happening, and I enjoyed every second of it. My mouth trailed down from her lips, to her jaw line, to her neck, and there was one spot that she twitched at, causing me to laugh.

I pulled away, and looked at her, and couldn’t stop myself from smiling. I stood up and helped her stand up, too. I pulled her into a hug, before we started walking, though.

“I really like you, Parker,” I told her as I rested my chin on her forehead.

“Hi meffy kife new sue,” she mumbled into my chest, and I realized I was suffocating her. I let her go a little, and she took in a huge breath.

“What,” I asked.

“I really like you, too,” she blushed, and I couldn’t stop myself from leaning down into another kiss. It was something I most definitely wanted to get in the habit of.

“Guys,” Zacky came into the isle, “Parker, it’s your turn to watch them,” he told her, and her face fell.

“Fuck,” she said.

“Here, I’ll go find something for us to do, and I’ll join you,” I offered, and she smiled.

“I’d really like that,” she said, and pecked me on the cheek before walking towards the bathroom.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I was completely disgusted. I can’t believe Brian was…inside me. I cringed at the thought, and then I entered the area where customer care was along with the bathrooms. I looked through the hole to see Harper and Matt sitting next to each other, smiling and shit. Wait. Matt. And Harper. Smiling? I rubbed my eyes, and looked again. Yep, I saw it right. I kind of wanted to take a picture.

“Harper,” I called out her name in hopes of getting her attention. She looked up, and scooted away from Matt.

“Yeah,” she asked, now getting up, and coming to the hole, “Tell me you’re going to get me out,” she begged.

“Listen to this,” I changed the subject, “Brian spiked my drink and like…” I once again used my hands to make a colliding motion.

“Kissed you?” she looked dumbfounded. I sighed, because I really didn’t want to say it. I used my forefinger and thumb of one hand to make a circle, and used the pointed finger of the other hand and put it through the hole. She busted into laughter, and I wished there wasn’t a door between us so I could punch her, and once she saw my face, she shut up, “Make sure my coffin’s lime green. I want to stand out,” I made a face at her before sitting down in the chair.

“Oh door, I will never take you for granted again,” she mumbled, and I rolled my eyes, and smiled. Jimmy came around the corner with large sketchbooks, and a bunch of paint. He put it all down in front of me, and smiled.

“Thought we would finger paint,” he said, and opened the book.

“We used to do this all the time. You’d draw the most perverted things,” I laughed, and he joined in.
“I probably still will,” he pointed out. We took the tops off of the cans, and I put my bright red curly hair into a ponytail, making sure not to get paint on it. The paint was cold against my skin, but we started drawing ridiculous things, causing endless fits of laughter.

“Fu-“ I started as he wiped the paint that was on his finger on my face, “Ass,” I said, wiping paint on his nose. We started getting into a paint war, until I decided to dump all of the contents of the pink finger paint on top of his head, sending it dripping down his head.

“Thanks,” he said, sarcastically. I went to peck him on the lips.

“Oh my god, gross,” Matt called out.

“Oh shit! You found the mirrors! Good job,” I called out, and I could hear Harper laugh out.

“Parker, can I talk to you,” I heard Zacky ask from the entry of the customer care area.

“Yeah, coming,” I stood up, t-bagging Jimmy on the way out, even though I didn’t have a pair of balls, or a dick, “yeah?” I smiled at him, and he didn’t look as happy, so I assumed it was bad.

“I, um, Matt and Harper were kissing,” He said, not being able to look me in the face.

“No, WHAT? She was supposed to fall in love with – I knew this wouldn’t go as planned,” I shook my head, and gave Zacky a huge hug, “I’m sorry,” I sighed, “I knew you liked her,” and he hugged me back.

“At least it will get them both to shut them the fuck up,” he muttered.

“Yeah, not really. Now they’ll be yelling for a different reason,” I pointed out, instantly regretting what I had just said, “I was kidding, I didn’t mean it,” I went back to hug him, “We’ll take Parker out, leave Matt in, she’ll get over him, and –“ I started suggesting things, but he cut me off.

“No, just let them be. They both deserve each other,” he sneered. I hugged him once more before pulling away.

“This will be over soon, and I personally promise you that you will find a great girl,” I put my hand on his shoulder, and it seemed to cheer him up a little bit.

“You really think so,” he asked.

“Zachary, you’re a great guy, you will find an amazing girl, I’ll help,” I offered, and he smiled again.

“You’re a great person, Parker,” he said, “I’m going to go put that barricade up there, since Brian didn’t do it,” he told me, and gave me one last hug before he left. This one was longer, and tighter, and he kissed me on the forehead, and even hugged Jimmy before he went up. I shook my head in confusion before going over to Jimmy.

“What’s he doing?” Jimmy asked, still working on the painting.

“Going to block up that door,” I said, sitting down next to him.

“I’m going to go help him, then,” Jimmy said, and kissed me on the lips before getting up, and jogging up the stairs. I was continuing our…masterpiece…and then my heart stopped, “Zacky! Don’t Jump!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yee, and you guys almost thought it got better. c:

Thanks to the readers and subscribers and a special thanks to the commenters;
-shortygirl
-a7x_foREVer12
-A7XGIRL11

Fair Enough, faggot.

xoxo, Shannon.