Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Death By Reality

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Zacky’s POV*^
I stood on the edge of the building, an eerily calm feeling in my heart considering the fact that I was about to jump. But, what did I have left to live for? The girl I have loved for years on end just fucked my ex-friend in a bathroom stall, knowing I was right outside the door. I heard Jimmy yelling behind me, but I ignored him.

“Zack, please…don’t jump… Please.” Jimmy begged, and I turned around and shook my head as Parker emerged from the stairwell, and she took one look at where I was standing and I saw tears falling from her eyes.

“I’ve lived my life on this planet, I’ve had some of the greatest friends in the world, I’ve lived through the craziest shit, I’ve toured around the world, and one girl just tore me down, and made me feel like I was nothing. I don’t have anything left. Harper was my world, and now she’s not the Harper I thought I knew, she’s just like what Matt said, an annoying little bitch.” I laughed lightly, and looked down at my shoes, still planted on the concrete ledge, then back up at Parker and Jimmy. “You know what’s so fucking sadistic about it?” I asked, and they just stared. I got serious again. “I still love her. I love her so much it hurts. This is the only way I can get away from that love.”

“No, she’s still…she’s still the girl you love Zack, she’s just moved on. You don’t have to do this! You don’t have to die because my stupid sister fucked up!” Parker cried, and I took a deep breath, and shook my head.

“No, she’s changed. Tell her I love her, though. Maybe she’ll realize then what she’s done.” I sighed. “Tell the guys I’m sorry.” I whispered, and Jimmy and Parker rushed forward, and I fell backward.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Third POV*^
“ZACKY!” Jimmy screamed, rushing forward and leaning against the ledge, but it was too late, Zachary Baker was gone, his body turning into a meal for the undead corpses below.

“Z-Zacky…” Parker’s voice cracked as walked forward to where Jimmy was, she put her head down, tears soaking the concrete.

“Oh my god…” Jimmy’s voice trailed off, and Parker stood up straight, anger boiling. Before Jimmy could question her, she ran off, and locked Jimmy onto the roof. Her friend was dead, all because of her sister’s foolish actions.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
“YOU BITCH!” I heard Parker’s voice outside the bathroom door and I looked away from Matt as she stormed into the room.

“GO GO GO!” Matt ushered me towards the door, but just as I was about to run she pulled a pistol, and Matt and I immediately put our hands up.

“Woah Parks.” I calmed. “W-we won’t leave, we-”

“Shut up Harper!” She yelled, tears streaming down her face.

“Parker, what’s wrong?” Matt asked, and she turned the gun on him.

“You fucking started it, you go first.” She said, and I was about to ask what was going on, but I was stopped as the trigger was pulled, and I cringed away as Matt fell lifeless. She…she shot him…she shot Matt.

“PARKER!” I screamed, holding back tears. “PARKER WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!”

“You, killed Zacky.” She said through gritted and I felt my heart rip.

“W-what? Parker, I’ve been locked in-”

“Locked in here, fucking Matt, you don’t have to tell me, because Zacky already has, just before he jumped off of the roof.” She growled at me, and I was about to ask if she was okay, but first of all, Matt was laying at my feet, dead, and she wouldn’t let me fit a word into whatever this was that was happening. “I always knew you were self-centered, but this is bullshit.” She spat, and I shook my head, feeling tears rip through my tear ducts and cascade down my cheeks. “I hope you go to hell.” She pulled the trigger, and-

I jolted awake on the cold, bathroom floor, screaming my head off. Matt sat up.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” He yelled at me, and I stood up.

“Hey, is everything okay in there?!” I heard Zacky’s voice on the other side of the door, and I looked around taking shaky breaths, trying to calm down. It was all just a nightmare, that’s all.

“Yea, little miss bitch just flipped the fuck out for no reason.” Matt answered, lying back down on the cold hard floor.

“Z-Zacky?” I whimpered, going to the door, I looked through the small hole, and Zacky looked at me concerningly.

“Harper, are you okay? Did he do anything? I swear, if he even touched you I will rip his fucking head off.” Zacky threatened, but I needed out.

“P-please let me out Zacky, please let me out.” I begged, trying to open the door, feeling tears sliding down my cheeks.

“I-I don’t know…” Zacky trailed off, but I couldn’t stop crying, that nightmare had left me fucked.

“Please Zacky, just let me out!” I cried harder, I needed to get out.

“Okay, okay, let me go get the key, I’ll be right back.” He said, and ran away.

“The fuck is wrong with you, you fucking baby?” Matt asked, and I went over to him.

“If you ever fucking kiss me, I will cut off each one of your body parts, and feed you piece by piece to the fucking zombies, do you understand me, you filthy, unreliable, dirty, sadistic animal?!” I asked Matt and he actually looked startled.

“I’d never kiss you, that’d be like kissing one of those flesh eating things outside.” He said. “Now get off of me!” He pushed my hands off of his shirt, and my dream crept back in my head, and I started crying again. I didn’t know what it was that was making me freak out the way I was, the fact that my crazed, stressed mind came up with the idea to put Matt and I together, or the fact that my mind let Zacky jump off of the roof, and then my sister shoot me. I heard the door open, and I immediately ran out, and into Zacky’s arms, Matt rushed by us, but Zacky just rested his head on top of mine as I sobbed into his chest.

“Freedom!” Matt yelled, running off.

“Harper, what’s wrong?” Zacky asked, his voice full of concern.

“I-I had a really b-bad dream.” I muttered. “It was horrible, Parker and Brian were together, Matt and I were together, and you jumped off of the roof, and-” My voice was cut off with sobs and I buried my face back in his chest.

“It was just a dream, it’s okay Harper.” Zacky calmed, and I heard feet shuffle up behind us, and I pulled away from Zacky just enough to see Parker, and I ran towards her, nearly knocking her over as I wrapped my arms around her.

“Y-you’d never shoot me, would you Parks?” I asked her, and she looked at me wide eyed.

“No, why are you out of your cage?” She looked at Zacky. “Why did you let them out, and why did Matt just run by me yelling freedom like had just been released from prison?!” Parker asked, and I laughed lightly, and hugged her tighter.

“She had a really bad nightmare, and started screaming, and freaking out, crying and begging me to let her out. I didn’t want her to suffer.” Zacky said, and I pulled away from Parker, and she looked at me for a second before taking her thumb and wiping a tear from my cheek. She examined the wet substance, and then looked at me, her eyes full of concern.

“Are you crying?” I nodded slightly. “Oh god, you never cry. What in the hell did you dream about?”

“It was bad.” I muttered. “Everyone was in it, things were really fucked up, and it was just fucking horrible.”

“Well, I kind of need to get back to bed, are you okay?” She asked, and I nodded, she smiled at me. “We’ll talk more about it in the morning.” She said, and I nodded, and she walked away. I went back to Zacky, and he wrapped his arms around me, and I had to admit, it was nice.

“Sorry I let Matt out.” I said, with a smile, looking up at Zacky, and he shook his head.

“I was the one that opened the door.”

“Why did you do it?” I asked, then realized where my question was directed at: why he jumped off the roof. “Open the door, I mean.”

“I was worried, I…I care about you. A lot.” He said, and I smiled.

“I still love you, Zacky. I don’t think I ever stopped.” I stated, looking into his eyes, and he smiled.

“Good, because I would look like a creep if I did this right now without know that you do still love me.” He said, and I opened my mouth to question it, but he kissed, me, and I smiled, our tongues pressing together, his snakebites like ice against my lips. My hands locked together at the back of his neck, and his arms around me. We pulled away, both of us smiling.

“So, do I even need to ask if you still love me?” I asked, and he shook his head.

“No, because I know I never stopped loving you, Harper. I don’t think I ever will.”

“I know I never will.” I muttered, and he grinned.

“What do you want to bet that Jimmy’s in Parker’s bed right now?” Zacky asked, and I laughed lightly.

“It’s better than Brian.” I said, remembering that dreadful nightmare, and he nodded.

“If Brian ever hits on you again I’m going to kick his ass.” Zacky said, and I yawned. “Time to get to bed.” He said, and I was lifted off of my feet as he picked me up bridal-style, and walked into the back, and into my room. He laid me down, and covered me up, but I grabbed his shirt as he started to leave.

“Hey, you said you love me.” I stated, and he turned around and nodded.

“Yea, and I do.”

“Well, doesn’t that kind of make us girlfriend and boyfriend?” I asked, and he smirked. “I need someone to protect me from nightmares. That’s your new job.” I said, and he smiled as he climbed into bed next to me, and I curled up in his arms, and he kissed my cheek.

“It’s better than making sure you don’t kill Matt.” He said, and I sighed.

“In my dream Parker shot him before I could kill him.” I said, and Zacky looked down at me.

“What?”

“I’ll explain tomorrow, I think this is something everyone needs to hear.” I said, and he nodded. This is something that I want everyone to hear.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
“You have a very sick mind, you know that?” Matt said, crossing his arms over his chest. I had gotten Johnny and Zacky to help me gather everyone in the conference room, and I had just gotten done telling everyone about my dream, and everyone was in shock.

“So you brought us all in here to scare the living shit out of us?” Johnny asked, and I shook my head.

“No, I didn’t mean to scare anyone, but I think this is a sign. My dream is a good example of how we all need to stick together, because we could easily be torn apart with just one tug. We’re all barely being held together now by little thread through a metal beam, trying to hold it up. So many things are weighing down on all of us, that one day, -very soon, if we don’t do something now- that little thread is going to snap, and we’re going to fall through a tunnel that ends suddenly as we all hit the ground. This has really woken me up, literally, and I think we need to stop this fighting. Now.” I looked around and there were a few words of agreement. “Brian,” I looked over at him. “You’re sexual needs are one thing that’s weighing us all down. You need to stop, right fucking now. It is disrespectful to Parker and I, and it’s annoying.” He gave me a hurt look, and there was a snicker from Matt, he was the next thing weighing us all down. “Hey fuck face, stop laughing, you’re a giant fucking weight too.” I snapped, and he stopped laughing. “You continuously trying to kill me and Parker, and constantly being an asshole…” I trailed off, shaking my head. “You need to grow the hell up.” I said, and then looked at Jimmy. “Jimmy, just stop drooling over Parker and do something before something bad happens-”

“Yea, like before Brian spikes her drink.” Zacky laughed a little.

“Exactly.” I said, and Jimmy just glared at Brian. “Now, I’m willing to stop making sarcastic remarks, but frankly I feel like if I stop, my head might explode, or I’ll go crazy, and start throwing sarcastic remarks at myself, and start talking to myself, much like Brian does.”

“Hey!” Brian yelled out, and there were laughs.

“Brian, you do talk to yourself sometimes.” Parker said, and Brian sat back in his chair.

“Do not…” Brian trailed off.

“No, he talks to his guitars. Isn’t that right, Brian?” Johnny asked, and Brian stuck his tongue out at Johnny.

“Alright, so do we all agree, to at least try and cooperate? I mean, I’d hate for something from that nightmare to actually come true.” I said, and everyone agreed.

“Especially me and you. My god, that’s just sick.” Matt said and I nodded.

“That is exactly why I threw up twice just talking about it.” I said, and sat the trash can on the table scooting it towards him. “Take a nice whiff of that. Spam and vomit.” I smiled, and he scooted away from the table, and got up.

“Where are you going?” Parker asked.

“Away from that little troll.” Matt said, stopping.

“But I didn’t do anything!” Johnny protested.

“Not you, you fucking garden gnome, I’m talking about Harper.”

“Oh my god, we’re making progress, he didn’t call me an annoying little bitch!” I said with a sarcastic smile.

“No, I called you a troll, big difference.” Matt corrected.

“And he’s still calling me a garden gnome.” Johnny pouted.

“Oh we all call you a garden gnome, just not to your face, because we hate it when you cry.” Brian patted Johnny’s head like he was a dog. Matt rolled his eyes and walked out.

“Fuck face.” I muttered, and Matt stuck his head back in the door.

“I heard that, you annoying little bitch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

shortygirl
a7x_foREVer12
A7XGIRL711
NME_foREVer_6661

Hellish Black Friday...

Fair Enough.

xoxo, Saleigh