Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Forever On The Ground

..:: Grimm’s P.O.V::..

I had finally gotten all of the Playstations connected to the internet, and insults were streaming all through the store. Everybody was playing, except Harper and I. She had told me she just wanted to be alone, since she felt like she was going to throw up everywhere from the apology to Shadows that I forced upon her. I still can’t believe how quickly she’d gotten into a fight, we haven’t even been here for more than a few hours. I still had to figure out how I was going to get the guys mad at each other. They were like brothers. I started walking around, in what silence I could gather. I came across a drum set, and because highly interested in it, I hit the closest symbol with my hand, and everybody fell completely silent.

“Shit, fuck,” I heard yelling, “I’m killing somebody,” somebody yelled out and they seemed to be getting closer. Oh damn, maybe I shouldn’t have touched it. I started running in the opposite direction, until I was tackled to the ground.

“Get off,” I attempted to say, moans of pain escaping my mouth. Unexpectedly, the weight did come off my back, and whoever had thrown their body on top of me grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. I turned around to see Rev walking away, and assumed it was his drum set, “I’m sorry,” I called out, and he turned around.

“It’s my only drum set, “ he turned around and walked to the set, “And I don’t know if you assumed this, but there’s not going to be getting another one,” he looked disappointed at this.

“So you play,” I asked him, walking until I was next to him.

“Yeah, I’m in a band with Ma-Shadows, Syn, Christ, and Vengeance,” He admitted. I don’t think he knew that I caught his slip up. So Shadows actual name did start with an M.

“I’ve always wanted to learn how to play drums,” I said, more to myself, “I used to know a guy, he was amazing,” I said, kind of sad. I hoped that they were all okay right now.

“Are you okay,” Rev asked me. I didn’t realize I had spaced out until he said something. I shook my head to bring myself back to reality.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said, and turned to walk away.

“I’ll teach you,” he said, surprising me. I turned around to look at him, as he was staring at me.

“Really,” I don’t know why I was so happy about this.

“Maybe,” he smirked, “I’ll have to check my schedule,” he said, causing a fit of giggles to come out.

“You’re a cool guy, Rev,” I smiled at him, and frowned, because looking at these guys, I couldn’t forget the friends Harper and I betrayed so many years ago.

“You’re a cool guy, too,” he said, and I gaped. He chuckled, and turned to walk away. I went to find Harper, and found her hiding in one of the cashier checkout lanes, playing with a Nintendo DS.

“Listen,” I went up to her, “I want to learn these guys’ names, I want to learn them now. I can’t have a fair argument with Rev without them,” I said.

“Alright,” she turned off the device and stood up, “I may have a plan, but it’s going to take careful ninja skills, and Synyster’s going to have to be asleep,” she said.

..:: Syn’s P.O.V::..

I turned off my gaming console, and decided to call it quits. We’ve had a long, and very gruesome –I mean that literally- day.

“Oh, Gates, you pussy,” Christ shouted out from his little cubby.

“Me tired,” I shouted back. I got onto the mattress I took, and got under the jet black covers. I thought it would be hard to fall asleep, since there are a bunch of contagious zombies right on the other side of the wall that want to rip my face off, and eat it with a nice parfait. I wanted to barf at the thought, but I got my stomach to straighten out. I turned over, and let my eyes drop.

‘Dad, just come with us,’ I begged of my father.

‘No, son, I’ve got to find your mother,’ he rejected my offer. I had finally gotten all of my guitars into the trailer, with Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky waiting for me.

‘Please, dad, we can’t survive without you,’ I begged him further.

‘Well that’s such a nice thing for you to say. I love you, too,’ he hugged me.

‘No, dad. You have all of the big and scary guns. We literally cannot live without you,’ I said, and his face fell.

‘I know you’ll be safe, Brian. But I need to find your mother. We’ll see each other soon, and Avenged Sevenfold will be huge,’ he reassured me.

‘Fuck, dad. Just come with us,’ I tried to grab his arm and drag him off with me, but he gave me a dead arm.

‘Brian! We’ve gotta fuckin’ go,’ Matt yelled out of the van.

‘Fine. I’ll see you soon,’ I sighed, and walked off towards the van with my small bag of
clothes. I had to leave my father behind, and pangs of guilt went throughout my body. The next thing I knew, my dad was on top of me, trying to eat my face off.

‘Dad, fuck. Get the fuck off of me,’ I kept screaming, ‘Dad! Father!’


“Dad, stop. Dad! Get off,” I jolted awake at my dream, which was half memory, half nightmare. I couldn’t help but wonder if my dad was okay. I went to go grab one of the only things that ever happened to make me happy. The last guitar my father had gotten me. I sat down with it in my lap, and went to play it, but something was missing. I looked down at the instrument, when I noticed that the strings had been cut right out. An anger built up inside of me, this was sabotage.

“SYNYSTER,” I heard Jimmy call, he sounded just as pissed as I was. I got up, and went to his drum set, where he was. I notice the set had been knocked over, and trashed.

“Holy shit, who did that,” I asked, my eyes wide. I took a step towards him.

“I don’t know, why don’t you tell me,” he asked, and held out his hands, where my six missing strings were.

“Dude, no, Rev, somebody set me up,” I said, starting to back off.

“Sure the fuck they did, Brian. What the fuck did I do to you,” he asked, I noticed he slipped up my name, and my anger rose.

“It’s you. You’re fucking framing me, you piece of shit,” I scowled, and he seemed hurt by this. He dropped the strings and ran off. I dropped my head, why did I say that to him? The next thing I knew, somebody was hugging me.

“I’m sure it wasn’t you,” Reject said, and smiled at me. She really did remind me of Harper, now that Vengeance had pointed it out.

“I just hope Jimmy comes around to realize that,” I said, my head hung low, still.

“Jimmy?” She asked. I went through what I had just said, and mentally punched myself in the face.

“Ah, fuck,” I groaned.

“He let your name out to, Brian. Everybody knows. Well, everybody already knew, except Grimm and I,” She smiled.

“Well, the cat’s out of the bag, now I just have to sort this thing out with Rev,” I said.

..:: Grimm’s P.O.V::..

I thought I would feel happy about finding out one of the guys’ names, but the fighting that Harper and I caused between Rev and Syn, who I guess was Brian, was horrible, just like how I felt. I knew a lot of Brians when I was in high school, but the one that stuck most with me was the Brian Harper and I had betrayed. Suddenly, the thought came to me. I shot up out of my bed in search for Harper, to see if she had the same feeling as me. As I was searching through the building, and as I was going through the men’s clothing, I tripped over a pair of feet.

A huge ‘umph’ exploded from my chest as I hit the ground. Instead of finding out whose feet it was, I just lay there on the carpet for a few minutes. I decided now that I should see who was under the clothes rack and why. I crawled under the pants, and sat down next to Rev.

“I’m sorry,” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“For what,” he asked, leaning his head on top of mine, and I hugged my knees to my chest.

“That fight. It went throughout the whole store,” I told him.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s not your fault,” he said. My heart fell through my ass, because he had no idea.

“You realize your legs aren’t helping you hide very well, right,” I pointed out.

“I’m sorry,” He said.

“For what,” I asked him, wondering what he could be sorry for.

“For putting you on the ground for a second time,” He chuckled softly. I nudged him softly with my shoulder, and we both laughed.

“So does this mean no more drum lessons,” I asked. I had to be the one who messed with the drum set, and I tried to do minimum damage.

“I can see if I can fix the set, though I don’t promise anything,” he sighed, “I loved that set,” and I trashed it.

“I’ll help,” I offered, and he chuckled more.

“You just…just stick with computers and stuff,” he said.

“You ass,” I stuck my tongue out and crawled out of the small space.

“Shut the fuck up. I can’t believe you,” I heard more yelling. I ran to where I thought the source was, and Vengeance and Shadows were going at it.

“She’s a fucking girl, Shads. Why would you hit her,” he asked. There was only one other girl here, and I immediately spotted Harper, who had a busted lip. I squealed and ran over to her. I stood up, and walked over to Shadows, slapping him across the face.

“What the fuck is your problem. Pick on somebody your own damn size,” I spat. I turned on my heel, and helped Reject up.

“Matt,” was all Vengeance yelled out before a huge weight pushed me to the ground.

“I’m tired of this fucking happening,” I yelled out as I turned around, leaving a huge bastard on my stomach. I pushed his face up, and let it go. While it went down, it collided with my fist. I wrapped my legs around him, and turned us over, and put my hands around his neck,

“Listen, you’re not in a really good place right now. You may be bigger than me, but I could end your life any time if I wanted to. This violence has got to stop, because I am fed the fuck up. Understand,” I growled. All I heard was a gurgle for a response, and somebody started pulling me off of him.

“Listen, it’s hot that you’re bad ass and all, but could you not try to kill our friend,” Brian asked. His name was out now, since we all heard it.

“Matt, is it?” I tilted my head to the side, “I won’t stand for anybody hurting my sister. Keep that in mind, and you’ll be okay,” I said, walking off with Harper. I led her to the bathroom, and grabbed a box of band aids on the way, and a lawn chair, “So what happened this time,” I asked as I was cleaning up her busted lip.

“Oh, same old, same old, we got into it again,” she grinned, then grimaced at the pain from her lip.

“I think you guys should stay out of each other’s paths,” I pointed out, “Before we lose somebody here.”

“Parker,” Her voice had gone silent.

“Yeah,” I put everything down, and sat in front of her.

“Brian, and Matt. Matthew. Do you think-“ she started, and I couldn’t let her finish that sentence.

“No,” I stood up, and left the bathroom.

(c)Shannon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh fuck, Parker never gets mad O : The next chapter is pretty emotional, kind of.

Thanks to all of the readers, and subscribers. A special thanks to the commenters:
-pekigirl

I seriously believe Saleigh and I are messed up in the head. Yesterday, she was texting me, and I her, and we just...we're fucking retarded.

xoxo, Shannon.