Love Isn't Always Fair

AK-51

“So apparently the guns we sold to Nate were involved in a shooting yesterday where a police officer and two innocent bystanders are killed, they also freed Frank Cison from the police” Clay informed all of us as everyone stood in the clubhouse and I felt so bad for Piney; Nate was his close friend so we didn’t think twice about selling guns to him but we had no idea that this is why he wanted them.

“We need to get the rest of the guns out of here and we need to do it soon, the ATF will probably come around here to question us and I don’t want them to find anything here” Jax said to everyone so now we had to find a way to get the guns away from the clubhouse without the ATF noticing; which is harder than it sounds because guns aren’t the easiest thing to smuggle.

“I’m really sorry everyone I have no idea Nate was planning this, if anything happens I’ll take all the responsibility” Piney said to us but no one blamed him for what happened because Nate wasn’t planning on telling him; but I could see why Piney was blaming himself because all of would have done the same thing.

“It’s fine Piney, don’t worry about it alright? We’ll work something out like we always do… what the fuck?” Jax said as he patted Piney on the back to reassure him that things will work out but his attention was captured when he saw Juice drive the truck up the driveway; he stayed back in Nevada to help Uncle Jury get the guns all set up but I was quick to see why Clay was storming outside.

“What the fuck is she doing here? I told you to unload the guns and then drive back here” Clay said to Juice as Cherry climbed out of the truck which pissed both Clay and I off; Clay didn’t want her here because he had sex with her and he didn’t want her near Mom while I didn’t want her around Kip.

“She’s just here to talk to Half Sack, I even tried to tell her that Sack isn’t interested but she wouldn’t listen to me” Juice explained as I turned my attention from Cherry to over Kip who just looked confused as all hell; I just hoped that with Cherry being here for him than he wouldn’t leave me to be with her.

“What happens on a run stays on a run, it does not show up and slap me in the goddamn face!” Gemma said as she walked over to Clay while Juice took Cherry away so she wasn’t around any of us which was fine with me because I didn’t want to see her face again; I watched as Kip walked back into the garage so I followed him to talk to him so I didn’t notice the police cars drive up the driveway.

“Everyone on the ground in a line, I’m placing you Clarence Morrow under arrest for aiding and abetting a triple homicide” Agent June Stahl said as two police officers handcuffed Clay before putting him in the back of a police car; I stand with Kip as we watch with everyone else as Clay is driven away to the police station while Mom walked back into the office and slam the door closed.

“Everything will be fine, but I think you should go talk to your Mom” Kip said to me softly as he placed his hand on the small of my back which gave me some hope that he wasn’t going to leave me to be with Cherry; I looked up at him as I kissed his cheek as a little thank you for everything he’s done for me before I walked over to the office and walked inside.

“Mom I’m sorry I didn’t even see Clay take Cherry away, if I did I would have stopped them but he loves you more than anything. You know how the guys are on runs” I said to her softly and I hated seeing her upset like this; I walked over to her as I wrapped my arms around her waist for a hug which she returned instantly.

“Don’t apologize baby this isn’t your fault and I can deal with this, I knew this happened when he went on runs but he promised me to never bring the whores back” She said to me as she kissed the top of my head as we stood there hugging; my Mom had done everything in her power to get me out of this life but I was born into this club much like Jax so I wanted to be a part of this family.

“I still feel bad Mom, I mean Cherry was talking to Kip which pissed me off so I took Kip away from her. That must have been when Clay saw her, I was too busy dancing and talking to Kip to notice” I said to her as she rubbed my back softly and I didn’t care about keeping my feelings for Kip a secret now; with Cherry being here just made me see that anything could take him away from me at any time.

“Well it’s about time you made your move on that boy, everyone can see how much you both like each other. And I’m kind of hurt that you haven’t talked to me about this” Mom said to me with a smile on her face because she’s always wanted me to find a good guy and Kip was a good guy; he wasn’t like the other guys when it came to women as he was too shy to talk to most of them.

“I’m sorry Mom I wanted to tell you but I didn’t think you’d like the fact that I have feelings for the Prospect, I mean he’s an amazing guy but he’s not a patched in member yet” I said as she tucked some hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead as she looked at me; it was strange for me to not talk to her because I tell her everything well mostly everything as there are some things that mothers don’t need to know.

“You don’t have to worry about that Gracie, he’s gotten further than most Prospects and the guys like him enough besides don’t listen to what they say. How about we go get Clay?” Mom asked me as she picked up her car keys and took me out to her car just as the septic tank drove off with the guns inside; I climbed into my Mom’s car before she got in beside me and drove into town where the police station was.

Once Mom had parked her car we both climbed out but as Mom walked over to the police station I stayed by the car; Cherry was walking down the street towards me and I didn’t even think through what I was doing but I picked up a kids skateboard and took a good spin at Cherry’s face, I dropped the skateboard as Cherry fell to the ground holding her bleeding nose as I sat down on the gutter.

Police Station Cell

“Are you stupid Gracie? You can’t go around hitting people with skateboards, you’re just lucky that Cherry isn’t pressing charges on you” Kip said to me as he stood on the opposite side of the cell bars as the police wanted to keep me in for a few more minutes so I’d learn my lesson; but I know hitting Cherry was stupid even if I didn’t like her I shouldn’t have hit her but it did make me feel a little better.

“I know that but I don’t want her taking you away from me, the only reason she’s here is because of you and I don’t want her getting her claws into you” I told him as I stood on the inside of the cell and held onto the bars; this was my first time inside a cell and I hated it so I’d try to never be on this side again.

“Gracie nothing is ever going to take me away from you, I’ve liked you since my first day back in Charming. I was just too nervous to say anything to you and I knew Clay, Gemma and Jax would hate it if I dated you” Kip said to me softly as he placed his hands over mine around the cell bars as he looked into my eyes; I couldn’t help but smile at him now that I knew he returned the feelings that I had for him.

“Alright Grace you’re free to go but let this be a warning to you, I don’t want to see you here again” Deputy Chief David Hale said to me as he unlocked the cell door and opened it for me causing me to walk bristly over to Kip who pulled me into his arms; David has known me ever since I was born so he never wanted to see me standing in a holding cell.

“Thank you David and trust me I won’t be back here any time soon” I smiled at him as I walked out with Kip but we didn’t get all the way outside before Kip stopped me by turning me around to face him; I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist protectively.

“I’ll make sure you don’t do anything else that stupid” Kip said to me as he slowly leaned down closer to me before we both closed our eyes as he pressed his lips onto mine; we stood there kissing in the foyer of the police station but I couldn’t care less where we were because all I was focusing on was his lips pressed against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Outfit

Please Comment!