Love Isn't Always Fair

Hell Followed

It was around the middle of the morning as I took a ride on my motorbike around Charming when I saw Jax driving Tara’s Oldsmobile Cutlas towards the woods; so being the curious person I was I followed him because I knew he took his motorbike over to Tara’s house last night and I wanted to know what he was up to.

I kept my distance from him so he wouldn’t see me driving behind him because then he’d stop and tell me to go home; Jax was the one who taught me to follow someone without being seen but not losing them so I did feel a little guilty about following him but we needed him at the clubhouse as two Mayan’s tried to kill Clay last night.

I stopped my bike behind some brushes when I saw Jax parked in a secluded part of the woods and he was placing a shovel into the truck of Tara’s car; I watched him as I rolled my bike closer to him without turning my car on because I didn’t want him to hear me.

“Jax… what are you doing? What’s in that sheet?” I asked him as I climbed off my bike and walked over to my big brother as he dropped whatever he was carrying into the hole he dug; he jumped a little before he turned around to face me and right now I didn’t care if he got angry that I followed him.

“Nothing Gracie… nothing for you to worry about, go to clubhouse you shouldn’t be here” Jax told me as he tried to hide what he was doing from me; I walked over to him and looked down into the hole while Jax wrapped his arm around my body to try and stop me.

“Is that a body in there? Is it Kohn? What did you do Jackson?” I asked as I looked up at him in worry because I didn’t want him to be taken away from me; it was known most of the guys had a temper when their family got hurt or were in danger and I knew Jax still cared deeply for Tara.

“Grace get out of here now… wait did you follow me out here? Are you stupid? You didn’t know what I was going to do out here, you could have gotten hurt” Jax said to me as I watched him start to get angry which only happened when I did stupid things like this; but I had to know what he was doing in case he needed help.

“I’m not leaving Jax and yes I did follow you, maybe if you weren’t trying to hide this from me I wouldn’t care. You killed someone Jax” I said to him softly as I rested my hand on his forearm to calm him down because I hated seeing him get angry; I just wanted to help him and make sure that he was safe.

“He’s been stalking Tara and he broke into her house last night, he was going to hurt her if I didn’t take him out of the picture. He broke into my house and wreaked Abel’s room, he deserved this” Jax explained to me as he calmed down and wrapped his arms around my body as he hugged me to his body; this was one of his way of apologizing to me even though he didn’t need to because I’d always forgive him.

“Just make sure no one ever finds his body and after this come over to the clubhouse, Clay wants a meeting and Mom’s going to be looking for you” I said to him as I leaned up on my toes and kissed his cheek before I walked back over to my bike; my brother sent me a wink and smile as I put my helmet on and drove off on my motorbike.

Hospital

“You look so perfect holding a baby, maybe after some time we could have a little baby of our own” Kip said to me quietly as we sat in Abel’s new hospital room as I held my nephew for the first time; I rocked him slightly as I was sitting in a rocking chair and I smiled to myself as I watched my nephew sleep in my arms.

“I’d love to have a baby with you but for right now I’m happy with spoiling Abel, besides we have to get rid of Cherry first. She still doesn’t understand that you’re with me” I said to him softly as I looked at him sitting across the room from me; even hitting Cherry in the face with a skateboard didn’t get the message through to her brain and I was sick of her hanging around.

“Didn’t Jax tell you not to spoil Abel? You don’t have to worry about Cherry alright, next time we see her I’ll have a talk to her and tell her to leave” Kip said to me as his eyes never left me and I couldn’t help feeling the butterflies in my stomach; I really did love the thought of starting a family with him when we were both ready of course.

“Yeah he did but I’m not going to listen to him, besides I already have a few bags full of clothes and toys for him so it’s too late. Babe if you go talk to her then she’ll try to rip your clothes off” I said to him softly but still seriously as I gently played with Abel’s tiny fingers; Cherry was also stubborn and thought that she had something special with Kip which was just in her head but we needed to get her to see that.

“She’s not going to rip my clothes off baby, come on we better get back to the clubhouse” Kip said to me softly as he stood up from his chair and walked over to me; I knew I couldn’t just stay here like I wanted to and the only reason I placed Abel in his crib was because I could see Wendy standing outside in the hallway, I never liked her and I did everything in my power to get her out of Jax’s life.

I kissed Abel’s head softly before I walked out of the room with Kip by my side and I didn’t even look at Wendy as we walked past her; we made our way outside to where Kip’s motorbike was as he had given me a ride over here but I stopped walking when I saw Cherry crossing the street with her eyes focused on my boyfriend.

“Hey Kip, I was wondering if you had any spare time soon? We could go out for dinner and a movie” Cherry asked him with a smile on her face that I wanted to punch off but as soon as I stepped forward Kip wrapped his arm around my waist; he stopped me from most likely ending up in another cell in the police station.

“Sorry Cherry but the only person I’m going on a date with is Grace, I’m not interested in you and you don’t belong here. Just get your crap and leave town” Kip said to her as he held me close to me but I could tell it wasn’t getting into Cherry’s brain; so I placed my hand on the back of Kip’s neck before I pulled his face down closer to me and pressed my lips onto his for passionate kiss.

Kip pulled my body against his as he kissed me back immediately which caused Cherry to huff slightly before she turned around and stormed off; I smiled against his lips as I pulled back breaking our kiss because Kip wasn’t planning on stopping any time soon.

“That’s how you get rid of someone” I said to him smiling as I stepped out of his arms and placed my helmet on my head; I climbed onto the back of his bike as he sat in front of me so I wrapped my arms around his waist as he drove us both back to the clubhouse.

Clubhouse

“While I was at the police station I had a meeting with Marcus Alvarez to discuss the future of both our clubs, we’ve made a deal so we’re going to be selling our guns to the Mayans. Every dispute we have with them is going to end in our favour” Clay told everyone as we sat around the table in the Chapel and I knew this wasn’t going to go over well; Clay didn’t even discuss this with anyone so the guys weren’t going to be too happy about that.

“And you didn’t think to tell us before you went and made a deal with him? We always take a vote before we set up meetings” Piney said as a frown formed between his eyebrows and I knew where he was coming from; I would have liked to been told about this plan before Clay made the deal but it was too late now.

“The One-Niners aren’t going to be happy that we’re selling guns to the Mayans” Juice said to us and I’d hate to see what happens when the One-Niners find out about who we’re selling to now; but if I had to pick a club to do work with it would be the Mayans over the One-Niners.

“We can deal with the Niners easily and they’ve never showed us any loyalty anyways, I agree with selling guns to the Mayans” Jax said as he looked around the table as the other guys agreed with Clay one by one; I also agreed with this move because it was the best for our club and the future for us and the Mayans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Outfit

Please Comment!