Love Isn't Always Fair

Capybara

“So are you going to see Chibs again? I mean he told me that the date was amazing and he really does like you Scar” I said to her as I sat on a stool at the counter at the local diner where Scarlet worked; she had the morning shift so I came over for breakfast and some gossip before I headed over to the clubhouse.

“I don’t know Grace, yes the date went amazingly well but he is older than me. I kind of left Ireland because of the violence involved in bikie gangs” Scarlet said to me as she wiped down the counter to make sure it was clean; I watched my best friend as I sipped my coffee and I knew why she moved to Charming.

“I know that but you’ve seen that SAMCRO is different to other clubs, we keep the people here safe and Chibs would always protect you” I said to her which I knew she already knew that but I can understand why she’s hesitant; but Chibs isn’t the type of guy to hurt anyone he cares about because once he sees you as family then it’s hard to leave his life.

“Yes I know that and I know that he’s been divorced from Fiona for a while, but he still has a daughter to think about. I’ll have a talk to him the next time I see him” Scarlet said to me as she took my cup back into the kitchen to be washed once I had finished my coffee; she walked back out to me after she served some people their meals which is when I noticed the time.

“He’s never really been in Kerrianne’s life but I’m sure she’ll be fine with you two dating, we’ll talk about this later. I have to get over to the clubhouse” I said to my best friend as I gave her a small wave before I walked out of the diner and over to my bike; I climbed on before placing my helmet on and I drove off towards the clubhouse because Clay wanted us all there today.

I parked my motorbike in the driveway beside Jax’s motorbike before I climbed off and placed my helmet on the handlebars; I walked into the garage and through into the clubhouse where everyone was already waiting but they were laughing about sometime.

“Hey princess, we just heard that when Stahl went to see Otto in jail yesterday. He smashed her face into the table” Jax told me with a wide smile on his face because Stahl finally got what she deserved but now Otto wasn’t going to get out in 3 months; which was horrible news but we all loved the fact that Otto took this hit for the club.

“He did? That’s amazing but…” I said to my big brother before I was cut off by the door to the clubhouse being burst open; a bunch of ATF officers ran into the room before they started pushing the guys down onto the floor and they were being quiet rough.

I watched the ATF officers force Jax, Tig, Clay and Chibs down onto the floor so I went to go stand with my Mom would was watching in shock and anger; a small scream escaped from my lips when I felt two hands grab onto my shoulders before I was pulled backwards roughly and pushed down onto the floor with the rest of the guys.

“Hey! Keep your fucking hands off her! How dare you treat a lady like that, apologize to her right now!” Kip yelled at the ATF officer that had pushed me onto the floor and as I looked up to watch what was happening Kip pulled his arm back to punch the officer; that was until he was stopped by another officer and was forced onto the floor with us.

“Bobby Munson you’re under arrest for Brenan Hefner's murder” Stahl said as she placed handcuffs on Bobby before he was lead outside by an officer; everyone had to stay laying on the floor as the officers raided our clubhouse which we all knew was Stahl’s fault because she wanted to get as much dirt on us as possible.

Later

“Someone put a federal wire transfer into Opie's bank account and got rid of some of his debt” Juice told Clay and Tig rather quietly so no one else would hear them but I was standing around the corner so they didn’t know I was there; no one has been able to get in contact with Opie all morning so some of the guys are starting to think Opie is the witness.

“We don’t know anything for certain so no one is going to go around putting ideas into people’s head, when Opie gets back from wherever he is we’ll have a talk” Clay said to them both softly and I hated that fact they were thinking that Opie would rat us out; Bobby was arrested because there was an eye witness who saw Bobby and Opie but he wouldn’t do that to us.

“I said that because we have to look at this from every angle, what if we didn’t think this because Opie is one of ours and it turns out to be true?” Tig said as he glanced at Clay who was looking torn between wanting to believe in Opie and the nagging feeling in his mind; this wouldn’t be the first time someone has betrayed a club in some way.

“I can’t believe any of you would actually consider Opie being the informant, this is Opie we’re talking about. He’s never done anything to suggest him running to the ATF on us, he’s always had our back” I said to the three men as I walked out from behind the corner and I know I shouldn’t have been eavesdropping but Opie was a brother to me; I was always going to defend him until he gave me a reason to change my mind.

“Gracie you shouldn’t be listening to our conversation, none of us want to believe this either but Tig is right. We have to look at every angle and Rosen wasn’t able to get the name of the witness, we’ll do some more digging until we find out the truth” Clay reassured me but I could tell Tig’s mind was pretty much set on this theory; I shook my head slightly as I walked past them quickly because I didn’t want to be around them right now.

I walked through the garage before I started climbing up a ladder to the roof of the building that Jax likes to sit on when he needs some time alone; I sat on the roof so I wouldn’t have to hear about Opie anymore but it was all I could think about.

“Gracie baby? Come down with me, you’ve been sitting up here for hours now. You must be hungry and thirsty by now” Kip said to me as he climbed up to the roof where I was sitting to try and get me to come down; Jax had already been up here trying to get me to come down but I just ignored him because I didn’t want to see Tig or Clay.

“No I’m fine, I don’t want to come down until Opie comes back and proves to everyone that he’s not the informant” I said to my boyfriend as I looked at him as he took a sit beside me on the roof and wrapped his arm around my waist; all I wanted was Opie to come back so everything can go back to normal again because I hated the tense we all in.

“Babe you’re not fine and Opie just drove up the driveway, so come on” Kip said to me with a smile on his face as he stood up and took me with him; as soon as I heard him say that Opie was back my mood was instantly lifted because now it proved to us that he was loyal to the club and us.

I climbed down the ladder to the ground with Kip going down first to make sure I don’t climb down too quickly; Kip held onto my hips to help me down the last few steps before I started running towards the clubhouse while my boyfriend walked after me and chuckled to himself.

“Opie! You’re finally back” I said happily as I ran into the meeting room and threw myself into his arms causing everyone to laugh at my reaction; Opie was quick to hug me back before he took a seat and explained to us what actually happened to him, it was Stahl making him look like he was the informant when he really wasn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace Outfit
Please Comment!