Love Isn't Always Fair

The Sleep Of Babies

I slowly woke up in my bed but I kept my eyes closed because I could feel Kip’s warm soft lips kissing the bare skin of my back; we were still both naked after we spent most of last night making love so the only thing covering us were my bed sheets and I loved the feelings I got when Kip had his arms wrapped around me protectively like he did now.

“Good morning my love, I hate to rush you but we should get up soon” Kip said softly into my ear before he trailed soft kisses down my neck to my back; I smiled to myself as I slowly opened my eyes and gave my legs a stretch as I let a light sigh escape past my lips.

“Morning baby and I know, but I love just laying in bed with you. I’m sure Clay won’t mind if we’re a bit late, I’ll just say I took my time” I said to him softly as I rubbed my eyes with my hand to wake myself up more; sure Clay wouldn’t be mad with me but I couldn’t say the same thing for Kip but I’m sure Clay would let it slide this one time.

“Clay wouldn’t yell at you baby but he’d kill me for being late, I love you but I’m not risking that” Kip said to me as he placed a kiss on the side of my head before he climbed out of my bed and walked into my bathroom; I smiled as I got out of my bed and followed him into my bathroom so we could both take a shower together.

“I love you too” I smiled at him as I watched him turn my shower on and waited until the water was the right temperature before he let me step in before him; I washed my hair, face and body as I shared the water with my boyfriend so we could both get cleaned up.

We finished our shower after a few minutes so we dried off and I started on my routine which was brushing my teeth, doing my hair and makeup; then I walked into my bedroom to get dressed while Kip was already dressed and ready to go which wasn’t anything unusual.

Clubhouse

I walked into the meeting room in the clubhouse as Clay was holding a meeting and I was right on time with Kip so no one got yelled at; I took my seat at the table while Kip took his seat behind me as he was still the Prospect so he didn’t have a spot at the table yet.

“If the Hefner murder goes to trial, we’re going to have to front a lot of money for Rosen to defend Bobby” Clay said to everyone as the meeting started and this wasn’t going to be a happy meeting because we were in shit now; our money was thinning out when we needed it the most which was putting everyone on edge.

“All our money has been put into rebuilding our warehouse Clay, we don’t have any more money for Bobby” Juice explained to us rather sadly because we all wanted Bobby out of jail and back home with us; but if we didn’t have the money that he would be staying in jail as he’d get the death penalty.

“I’ve already talked to Alvarez and he wants some guns right away, well get some money from this job” Clay said to us but there was another problem with that plan because the IRA weren’t selling guns to us until next month; Alvarez never likes to wait for guns so if we couldn’t supply him with guns then he’d go elsewhere.

“We don’t have any guns to sell to them Clay, the IRA aren’t selling for another month. Besides the ATF are still watching us from Unser’s office” Jax said as I leaned back in my chair a little as we tried to make something work in our favour; we needed the money but we also needed guns to protect ourselves.

“That’s why we’re going to sell our security surplus to the Mayans, it'll be a goodwill gesture. Then we’ll place a bigger order with the Irish with half of the cash in advance” Clay said to us as his mind was already made up so it didn’t care what we said to him; he was going to sell the guns that we could need at any time to keep the club safe.

Jax’s House

“Wendy… hi, could you help us put some decorates up” Gemma said to Wendy as she walked into Jax’s house because she was going to help me and my mom get everything ready for Abel’s homecoming; I couldn’t wait until Tara told Jax that he could bring Abel home and I knew my family were feeling the same.

“Of course I’d love to help, I know what you’re doing Gemma. Using me to get in between Jax and Tara, I’m not going to play your little game” Wendy said to my mom as I stood up on a chair to put a banner up for my baby nephew; it wasn’t a secret that I didn’t get along with Wendy so she knew to keep her distance from me.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m just putting up decorations for my grandbaby” Gemma said to her as she hung another banner on the fireplace; I knew what my mom was trying to do and Wendy was right because mom was trying to get Tara out of the picture again.

“Let’s not fight and ruin the day for Jax and Abel, everyone will be here soon so we have to finish setting up” I said to them both as I climbed down from the chair and placed it back at the dining table; I had gotten all the food sorted out so we really just had to finish decorating the house which was the best part.

For the rest of the day the three of us never really talked that much apart from me and my mom but Wendy just kept to herself; after a few hours people started arriving to the house so we could surprise Jax when he walked into the house with Abel, mom had gone with him to the hospital and walked through the front door behind him.

“This place looks amazing Gracie, thank you so much for this” Jax said to me smiling as he kissed the top of my head after he arrived home and let me hold Abel; I knew it was a bit much for Abel seeing as he wasn’t going to remember this but a part of the Teller family was coming home and that was a big deal.

“You’re welcome Jax, I’m just glad that my favourite little boy is finally home” I smiled up at my big brother before I placed a soft kiss on Abel’s head as I played with his small fingers as I held him close to my body; he had gotten so big since I saw him last which was only yesterday but he was growing fast.

“Now stop hogging him baby girl, let Grandma hold him” Gemma said smiling as she walked over and I carefully placed Abel into her arms so she could have a cuddle; I walked over to Kip who was sitting on a chair watching me and I couldn’t help but smile as the butterflies attacked my stomach.

“We’re going to head off guys, we should get the kids to bed before it gets too late. We’ll see you all tomorrow” Opie said loudly to everyone as he gave Jax a hug before he waved to everyone else; he walked outside with Donna and their kids while I sat on Kip’s lap, it was really good to be able to catch up with Donna.

I sat with Kip as we talked and laughed with our friends but I did notice that Tig slipped outside without saying goodbye to anyone; which was strange because then Clay received a phone call which made him panic about something.

“Babe it’s getting late and Abel’s asleep, how about I get you home?” Kip said to me as he as he kissed my shoulder when the party started to finished and people begun to leave for the night; I nodded as I stood up from his lap and said my goodbyes to everyone before I walked outside to Kip’s truck with him.

“Tonight was good, Abel is looking so much healthier now and Jax looks like the happy father that he should be” I said to Kip after he drove over to my house and parked his truck in my driveway before we both climbed out and walked into my house; I went to walk upstairs to my bedroom but I stopped when Kip got a phone call and he grabbed onto my hand to stop me.

“Donna… she’s been shot… she’s been murdered” Kip said to me softly as he hung up with most likely one of the guys as he looked into my eyes; he knew how close I was with Donna because she’s known me since I was a child just like Opie has so he knew this would hit me hard too, he quickly wrapped me in his arms as I broke down crying for my friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Outfit

Please Comment!