Status: Ongoing!

I'm So Sorry

TV Special!

Buffaloman: Well then it would be WW2!!
Terry: H-Ho-Hor...Okay, I KNOW I've never done ANYTHING with a horse!!!
Brocken: STOP VITH THE SPINNING!!

Robin: Never! I have video!
Kevin: Why do you have a video!?
Robin: It was when we went to the petting zoo last year! I like zonkeys!(continues spinning)
Alisha: It's still racist you A-hole!
Kevin: This is the last time we give you the video camera.

Terry: I haven't done anything with a horse!
Brocken: Put me down!
Buffaloman: But it's true!! Jaeger, are you offended by me saying the last time I heard of a German with a grudge was WW2?
Jaeger: Uhh...Kind of?
Buffaloman: ...Whatever.

Alisha: Jackass.
Robin: LIES!!!
Kevin: That's gross even by your standards.

Buffaloman: Whatever.
Terry: No matter how drunk anyone could have gotten me, there is no WAY I did anything with a horse!!!

Robin: Wanna see the video?
Kevin: Not really...but sure, go ahead.
Alisha: This is gonna be gross.

Terry: I'm completely positive I haven't done anything with a horse! Play the video!
Buffaloman: I wish you wouldn't...

Robin: 'Kay!(let's go of Brocken sending him spinning into the wall)Here we go!
Alisha: Oh God!
Kevin: You also said you didn't do anything with my dad and look what happened there.

Brocken: OW!
Terry: I am ABSOLUTELY SURE I haven't done anything with a horse!! ABSOLUTELY SURE!!
Buffaloman: I hope for all our sanities you're right this time!!

Robin: Horsey!(presses play)Click!
Kevin: Okay there's us walking around...the monkeys...a llama...dad calling me a useless nothing....
Alisha: Robin asking to go to the bathroom...me trying to get Kevin to go with him....
Kevin: Me saying "Hell no! I don't care how drunk he is!"
Robin: This is the part!

Video:
Robin: (walking to the bathroom)I'm a big boy now!(spots Terry and Jaeger)Theres my son's slutty boyfriend! With a My Little Pony 'cept real! Hey wait a minute. What is he-OH MY GOD! WAAAA!!! ALISHA! BEASTIALITY!!!
End

Terryman: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Natsuko: GAHHHHHHHHH!! MY EYES!!!
Brocken: ...For this moment and this moment only, I'm glad I'm blind!
Terry: I DON'T REMEMBER THAT!! I DON'T REMEMBER THAT!! JAEGER, DO YOU REMEMBER THAT?!
Jaeger: No!

Robin: That poor innocent pony! TT~TT
Kevin and Alisha: EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Robin: I win!
Kevin: And yet in a way we all lose. Gah!
Alisha: Natsuko, Terryman I think your son needs an institution.
Robin: I'm the best, around! Nothings gonna ever keep me down!

Brocken: Vell I'm glad I couldn't see that! ...Now to go back to hating being blind.
Terryman: Yeah...He likely does.
Terry: But I was SO SURE I didn't do anything like that! I WAS SO SUUUUUURE!!!
Buffaloman: Oh shut up. You did it, get over it.

Robin: Don't be like that Slutty McButtsex! You've done worse things!
Kevin: Don't. Wanna. Know.
Alisha: Stop being such a bitch Brocken.

Terry: Worse...? No, nevermind, don't wanna know!
Brocken: I'm blind goddamnit! I can be a bitch if I want to!!
Buffaloman: Why would you want to?
Brocken: Oh shut up!!

Robin: He was Terry's bitch one time.
Kevin: DON'T-WANNA-KNOW!
Alisha: Damn Terry.

Brocken: Vhat?! No!!
Terry: I've never been involved with Brocken!
Buffaloman: You said that about Robin and the horse too.
Brocken: I've never been involved vith Terry!
Buffaloman: Now you we can likely believe.

Robin: Want proof?
Alisha and Kevin: NO!
Robin: *shrugs*Your loss.

Brocken: How can there be proof if it NEVER HAPPENED?!
Buffaloman: Stop asking questions, Brocken! STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!

Robin: Click!
Kevin: DAMN IT BROCKEN!

Video
Robin: (walking down the street looking into the camera)I'm goin' to Terryman's house to borrow a shovel since I broke ours getting rid of a beehive! Alisha finally let me walk down the street by myself!(sees Terryman's house)To the basement!(goes in through the back door and down the basement stairs)Hey Terry can I-hey why is Brocken wearing all that leather...and why do you have a whip?
Terry: GET OUT!
Robin: Can I borrow your shovel?
Terry: OUT!
Robin: Pfht. Fine I'll just steal it then.(walks out)
End

Alisha: Robin who hasn't Terry slept with here!?
Robin: Ummm...you...Nati...Terryma-oh wait never mind! Thats it! ^_^
Kevin: You slept with your dad!?

Jaeger: Mein papa!! Vhat the hell?!
Brocken: Err...Sticks and stones may break mein bones, but chains and vhips excite me...?
Jaeger: ...That...That vasnt necessary, vhat you just said there...
Terry: I DID NOT SLEEP WITH MY DADDY!!
Buffaloman: You said that about everyone else too! Terryman?!
Terryman: I'm pretty sure I nev--
Brocken: Vait vait, even if he says nein, he still might have...Since apparently Robin managed to get me on tape...(grumbles)
Buffaloman: You people are all sick!
Brocken: ...Hey Buffaloman, Robin didn't say your name vhen he just listed vho Terry didn't sleep vith!
Buffaloman: ...I'm going to be better than all you people. Yes I did sleep with Terry, okay that's done!

Robin: :3
Kevin: Well atleast he's honest.
Alisha: Eeeewwww! Terryman you slept with your son! Eck!
Robin: Bonding!
Kevin: Hehe. I think you mean bondage.
Robin: Ooo lala!

Terryman: Hey, hey, I was wasted!
Brocken: Sounds like alcohol vas involved almost every time...
Terry: (his cell phone rings and he answers it) Y'ello...This is a good time? Not the best time, but just go ahead...Uh-huh...WAIT A--SAY THAT AGAIN!......Again!.....Again, I wanna know I'm hearin' you right!!....Oh. Well then. (hangs up and smashes his cell phone) O_O
Terryman: What the hell was that about?
Terry: ...Nothing! Nothing!

Alisha: What was it skanky?
Robin: Sluuutbag!
Kevin: Just tell us you whore.
Robin: Beastiality!

Terry: It's nothing anyone has to wory about, so don't worry about it!!! Except me *mumbles*and maybe my parents 'cause they're gonna have a grandkid but no big deal...
Brocken: Vhat vas that?
Terry: NOTHING SHUT UP LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Kevin: YOU CHEATING SON OF A BITCH! YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT!? YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF GOD DAMN SLUT BAG!(continues ranting in swear words no one understands or knows)
Robin: Cabbage Patch Kid!
Alisha: Terry seriously!? You're never getting outta this one...
Kevin: I'M GONNA TEAR OFF YOUR NUTS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS! YOU UNBELIEVEABLE PIECE OF CRAP!!!

Terry: Yipe!! Look uh, let's not be hasty...
Buffaloman: Well we did assume you've slept with practically EVERYTHING.
Terry: Yes, see...Wait I don't wanna be agreein' with that!
Brocken: Either vay you're fucked, so vhy does it matter vhat you agree vith now?
Buffaloman: Ahahaha, I've never seen anyone get themselves into so much shit...This is kinda funny! (looks at Kevin) But I'm shutting up now. (shuts up)

Kevin: I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! I WILL RIP OUT YOUR EYES AND SELL THEM ON E-BAY YOU HICK-SLUT!
Alisha: Uh Terry maybe you should just tell us what the call was about before we add to the body count
Robin: I killed a witch! ^_^
Alisha: Good for you honey.

Terry: But..But the call was Trixie tellin' me she's pregnant!!
Jaeger: You're doo--(his cell phone rings) Vierd...(answers it) Hello? ...Odd....Oh phew, Kevin vas about to kill him...For vhat? Um, just uh...Just nevermind! (hangs up) Good news, she doesn't think it's Terry's!
Terry: OH THANK GOD! Ignoring what that implies, OH THANK GOD.

Kevin: *growls* It'd better not be...
Alisha: Wait a second...if you two have cell phones why don't you call someone to GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!???
Robin: One!
Kevin: Congratulations you can fucking count!

Terry: ...Either way I'm never getting forgiven, so it still sucks for me...Just slightly less.
Jaeger: (calls Ramenman but he just gets hung up on)
Buffaloman: You really shoulda saw that one coming, you knucklehead.

Alisha: C'mon we have hundreds of people we know! CALL SOMEONE ELSE!!!
Robin: Atleast we now know Terry likes girls too.
Kevin: *grumbles*Slutty likes everything apparently.
Robin: Horsey!

Jaeger: Ok, ok!! (starts calling people and he gets hung up on everytime)
Buffaloman: Well I guess everyone hates Jaeger too.
Jaeger: TT_TT
Terry: Agh...

Alisha: Jaeger give someone else your phone, unless you know, Buffaloman is hiding one until we all go to sleep.
Robin: Burn!
Kevin: Blame yourself whore.
Robin: Ouch!

Jaeger: (just gives his phone to Kevin)
Buffaloman: I hate cell phones...And I only waited 'til you were all supposedly asleep because that's when I THOUGHT I would be able to eat my chocolate bar in peace!!
Terry: I already DO blame myself!

Kevin: (dials a number and starts talking into the phone)
Alisha: You obviously didn't know that Robin over here has a chocolate addiction.
Robin: CHOCOLATE!!!
Alisha: He can smell chocolate from a mile away.
Robin: Wheres chocolate!?

Buffaloman: I forgot...
Terry and Jaeger: (watching Kevin)
Buffaloman: Well that's not creepy or anything.
Brocken: Vhat?

Robin: Staring contest!(appears right infront of Terry and Jaeger and just stares at them)
Alisha: What do you mean wha-oh wait you can't see.
Kevin: Just come and get us the fuck outta here okay!?

Terry and Jaeger: Yipe!
Brocken: Thank you for forgetting I'm blind!!
Buffaloman: ...Naturally, Kevin...doesn't get hung up on (resists the urge to call Kevin 'Kevina')

Alisha: Well we all liked Wally and no one cares that he's dead, and I don't really even like you at all so...
Robin: I'm watching you...
Kevin: Great, just get here alright? Bye.(hangs up phone)
Alisha: Yes we're getting out of here!!!

Brocken: Hmph.
Buffaloman: So who were you talking to Kevin?!
Terry: Ok I'm scared now.
Jaeger: Vimp.
Terry: Oh shut up!

Kevin: Ugh you're not gonna like it but it's the only number I knew off the bat.
Alisha: Who?
Robin: I want your soooouuuuulllll!
Kevin: Its.....Dik Dik....
♠ ♠ ♠
Will our..."heroes"...find a way out of this...no...probably no...