Status: Ongoing!

I'm So Sorry

A very weird and hilarious Ultimate Muscle fan-fiction written by myself and my friend Julia(thelivingtunic) while we were back in school. I write for Doctor, Robin, Alisha and Kevin and Julia writes for eveyone else(not really fair is it?). Anyways it's just for a bit of fun; hope you snort milk out of your nose!

...The title is an allusion to how sorry we are towards the Ultimate Muscle lovers out there. I'm both extremely sorry and yet don't care at all.
  1. All Kevin Wants For Christmas Is His Two Front Teeth...And Love...
    The beginning of our long journey. Kevin's family has gone to therapy to deal with their father-son issues; but what will happen when their friends decide to pay an unexpected visit?
  2. Photography Should Be Illegal
    Part two in this epic adventure. Kevin is upset that Terry had cheated on him and Terry gets angry about the accusations of his weakness. Meanwhile Alisha starts getting creepy and Robin's still naked...will anyone find him pants?
  3. Who's The Girl?
    The gang discusses Terry's true fear of tree roots and continues to call him a wimp; including his boyfriend. Something important gets broken in the process. Also they try to figure out who's on top and who's on bottom. Lastly people get more naked.
  4. NOT SUSAN!
    During the "session" we find out about Kevin and Terry's home life and Robin finds out about Ramenman's dark secret.
  5. *** Is Always More Fun When Done By Psychopaths
    Alisha and Robin band together to kill off Terry for killing Kevin because for once apparently Robin decides to be a good father. Is this progress we're seeing? Read and find out!
  6. Possession
    Everyone is dying and the only thing that can save them all according to Robin is barbecue sauce-or Alisha going bat-shit crazy, we'll see.
  7. I'm A Ninja!
    Oh Terry, what did you do now? Or more like who...
  8. Yelling!
    Kevin's pissed at Terry, Terry's pissed at everyone and Robin...well he's still an idiot...
  9. Floor Ketchup!
    It's back bitches!
  10. A Drink a Day Keeps Everyone Crazy
    The epic conclusion to the Brocken vs. Natsuko battle. And does the gang find something actually worse than a drunk Robin?
  11. The One Where Kevin Finally Grows a Pair
    Everyone searches through Brocken's clothes and find something in an unexpected place and Terry gets what's coming to him.
  12. Brocken's Turn
    Brocken get's more missing appendiges and we all remember Checkmate is here! Also Buffaloman is a naughty sausage.
  13. TV Special!
    Did anyone know the Terry was a Brony? Now you'll wish you never had.
  14. 20 Minutes
    Dik Dik is here to sve the day...in 20 minutes...so meanwhile let's watch and see who the worst father? Everyone here you say!? Agreed!
  15. Freedom!
    The Dik Dik is here to save all the ***s! But as you know...there must always be a twist...
  16. Baby Mama Drama
    An unexpceted guest shows up with some surprising news that will rock Terry and Kevin's already dwindiling relationship.
  17. Ice Cream and Other Stories
    Bufflaloman has a breakthrough and a breakdown, Robin is right about something, Terry has some "fun" with popsicle and some old friends so up.
  18. The Points System
    Once and for all, we finally find out who really is the worst! Also, Robin get's a new pet!