Status: Hiatus -'til Summer 2013 at the earliest.

Water Valkies

Ch 19

Rip moved his face to Sei's neck and littered it with hot kisses. He ran his hands down Sei's naked back and groaned against his skin.
How was he so sexy?
Sei's weight pressed down on his hips and it drove Rip crazy.
He wanted Sei.

Rip moved his hands lower towards his hips. He ran his hands down over his thighs and back up slowly towards his crotch. Sei's breathing got heavier and Rip bit his lip. He held Sei's hips again and pressed him against him more firmly. His body shivered with pleasure. Sei let out an involuntary groan and Rip smirked and did it again, hoping for the same response. When Sei remained silent Rip pouted and bit softly on his neck before pressing himself against him a third time.
"Rip stop!" squealed Sei. Rip pulled his hands away from Sei instantly and frowned in concern as Sei clambered off of him and ran out of the room, his shirt bunched up in his fist. Guilt hit Rip like a train. He'd pushed him too far. He growled and punched his pillow.

Sei covered his face with a pillow as he lay on his bed. He cursed himself repeatedly. He was the one who'd wanted Rip for over a year. Rip had turned gay? bi? started to like boys because of him. Rip had admitted something difficult and taken the risk of being with him secretly. Now Sei had the boy he'd wanted for ages, and every time they tried to get close he ran away. There were just too many questions he didn't have answers for.
Sei choked on a sob when he heard Rip in the doorway. He crossed the room and sat beside the white haired boy, stroking his bare spine gently. Sei shivered pleasantly.
"I'm sorry baby." Rip whispered.
Sei whipped around to face him with tear filled eyes.
"Why are you sorry?"
"I pushed you too far again." Rip croaked.
Sei pulled him into a hug, his heart beating quickly as he felt Rip's muscled chest against his own.
"That's not what's wrong." sobbed Sei heavily.
"I want to, I just... don't think we can."
Rip's heart smashed into pieces.
"W-why?" he choked.
"We're meant to be brothers." Sei whispered sadly.
"Bullshit!" Rip argued angrily.
"That's not true and you know it!"
He forced Sei to look at his eyes.
"Sei we're not brothers. We never were and we never will be. You're my entire world. Everything to me except a brother."
Sei stared at him in wonder.

"What do you want us to be Rip?" he asked quietly. Rip heaved a sigh.
"Boyfriends." he whispered with a smile as he placed a sweet kiss on Sei's cheek.
"Me too." smiled Sei as he nuzzled his face closer to Rip's warm mouth.
"Sei's my boyfriend." said Rip, trying out the words with a grin.
"I've waited more than a year to hear you say that." beamed Sei.
"Really? A whole year?" Rip's eyes widened.
Sei looked away sheepishly.
"What about you?" he asked, looking up at Rip expectantly.
"Well." he mused. "Before the day I kissed you I'd been denying it for about a month so really I've only liked you for around two months now."
"Hm." hummed Sei thoughtfully.
"I freaked out at first." continued Rip.
"Especially this one day when you arrived at my door in a towel soaking wet from a shower asking for a spare shirt and I swear to God my pants fucking shrunk. I punched myself when you left for getting hot over a boy."
Sei blushed viciously.
"So... now are you.. like-"
"Gay?" smirked Rip. "I'm not sure. You're the only boy I've liked and I've never had a proper girlfriend."
"So... bi then?"
Rip shrugged.
"I don't think it matters. You're the only one I want. I'm Seisexual." he grinned.
"I have a lame boyfriend." said Sei, rolling his eyes.
"I have a gorgeous boyfriend." replied Rip. Sei blushed and kissed him gently. He opened his eyes as he pulled away and sighed.
"We have to talk to Kinly don't we?"
"I think so." Rip confirmed with a worried face. Sei grimaced and snuggled close to Rip.
"Let's just sleep. Today's been really exhausting."
Rip placed a kiss on the top of Sei's head, the white locks brushing his lips tenderly.
"The whole month's been exhausting." he said closing his eyes, Sei warm in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's officials <3 I know I said that there would be Pheonix in this but honestly I don't care that he isn't and I hope you don't either.

My boys are boyfriends. :')
I hope after this chapter that you all ask yourselves
"Am I Seisexual or Ripsexual?"
xD
And I'd love to hear the answer! :D I'm very curious about who the favourite is. :)

And there's some serious shizz on the way. Daddy's in for a surprise. :)
I will love you enough to buy you a puppy if you are one of those special readers to leave a comment. Figuratively speaking of course. <3