Animal Attraction

Neljä

“Hey Fire! Take your wig off and let us see your real hair! Oh wait! You don’t have any!” I stared at my drink after hearing one of the many comments coming from the table not far away from us. I gripped my glass so tightly my knuckles turned white. There were about 4 or 5 girls sitting at that table, throwing insults at us, and our band members.

“I swear to god, if any of those little sluts say one more word about my girls, I will rip their faces off” I said to no one in particular. Even though Hessu was sitting next to me. I could tell he was looking at me, not really knowing what I’d do if they did say something more.

“Hey, that slut Angel is dancing with that guy from Reckless Love! What is it? Her 6th guy this week!?” The blonde bimbo with fake tits yelled for the people around us to hear. That’s it. No one fucking insults my best friends and gets away with it. I slammed my drink onto the table, almost breaking my glass in the process. I stormed over to their table giving the blonde bitch a hard look. “Aw lookie here” she said to her minions that were seated around her. “The Great Starr has come to say hello” she snarled. “I bet you don’t ever write your own lyrics, I bet they’re all really old songs no ones ever heard of” she snarled and glared up at me. I smiled a false sweet smile towards her.

“Hey girls, I tell you what, if you shut the fuck up now, I won’t smash you, okay? Do we have a deal? You stop throwing insults at my girls and I won’t rip your faces off? Sound like a good idea?” I said false sugar falling from all of my words. I smiled at them, and before I gave them a chance to reply, I walked back to my seat, where Hessu was still waiting for me, watching my every move closely.

“Are you alright?” he asked quietly as I sat down next to him again, his accent immediately hitting my ears and making my stomach cloud with butterflies. His voice was heavenly. I sighed and smiled to myself a little.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just told the sluts to shut up or I’d rip their faces off” I said and I picked up my drink and downed the rest of it. I turned to Hessu and smiled a little, he was cute, more than cute. He was gorgeous. I stood up from my seat and put my hand out towards him, “Come dance with me” I said and he grinned and took my hand and we walked to the dance floor.

My arms went around his neck as his went around my waist. We started dancing dirty as we got closer and closer. After the song had finished, Hessu went to the bar to get us a couple more drinks. I could feel the alcohol starting to take its toll on my body, I looked around to see Hessu standing at the bar, with the girl I was talking to earlier. They were talking to each other, could’ve just been the alcohol playing with my head, but I swear she looked at me and smirked evilly. Hessu didn’t look like he was enjoying himself talking to her. She gently touched his arm in a flirty manner. He jerked his arms away from her touch, as if it were poisonous. That’s it; I’ve had enough of this bitch. I walked straight up to the blonde bimbo and threw a punch to her face, hitting her square in the nose,

“You stupid bitch, why can’t you just leave my band members alone? I can’t believe you even thought about going after who I am with tonight. What the fuck would he see in you? Get to close to the fucking fire and you’d melt you stupid plastic Barbie doll” I yelled at her as she lied on the ground cradling her nose in her hand. I brought my right foot back and kicked her in the stomach. “Don’t you ever try to mess with Purely Trouble again you little slut” I said just as the police came through the door and walked up to me. They looked at the blonde girl on the ground and looked back at me, took both of my hand and put my in cuffs, I turned around to Hessu and looked at him “I’m sorry” I whispered before they dragged me away.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law” one of the cops said to me

“I know, this isn’t the first time I’ve been arrested” I said to the cop and he nodded at me and placed me into the back seat of the car. I sighed and looked out the window to see Hessu walking out of the club, he looked towards the cop car and saw me in the backseat. I couldn’t read his emotions because it had started to rain outside. I shifted my head so I wasn’t looking at him and hung my head low. Disappointed in myself for loosing control so quickly.

The trip to the police station was short, and silent. They took me out of the car, and after a lot of fussing they told me I’d have to spend the night in prison. I sighed, but accepted my fate. I was sitting on the thin mattress on my bed in my cell when I heard a guard walking down the hallway towards my room. “She’s right this way sir” he mumbled before they stopped at my room.

“Starr” He breathed putting his hands in his pockets and looked down at the ground.

“Hessu” I sighed. “I’m really sorry I ruined your night” I said getting up and walking to the bars so I could see him better. Hessu didn’t reply instead, he turned to the guard that was still with us and asked an unexpected question.

“Can you please open the cell? I promise I won’t be long, and I know she won’t hurt me” he looked me in the eyes when he said the last sentence.

“I don’t normally do this, but, I’m a big fan of Purely Trouble, so I will allow it” he said and opened the cell and Hessu stepped in, I went to say something but he cut me off by kissing me on the lips. I was in shock at first, and forgot to kiss back, but I soon melted into it and kissed him back, my arms went around his neck and his went around my waist. When we pulled away we were both panting eager to have air into our lungs again.

“Getting arrested for assault is one of the sexiest things a girl can do” he said and grinned at me, I smiled back, and forced his lips back on mine.