Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Part 3: My Date

Okay so let's flash forward to about two weeks before homecoming. So about mid November. Now I have been getting notes from this 'secret admirer.' about once or twice a week since they started. All of them were about the same. 'Your hair is kick ass today!' or 'why do you have to be so beautiful' Now these were very flattering but the curiosity was killing me. I really wanted to know who it was! Well wouldn't you?

Dame had a list of who he thought it might be. No one on his list fit though.

On another note I had gotten really close to Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack. We all hung out about every day. Mostly Alex and I had to remind myself of what a player he was and that is would be better if we stayed just friends. It was getting harder and harder each day. He was just so damn cute.

Anyway…

"Dame, I don't think it could be Tom leaving the notes. He doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. He gave his girlfriend a baseball for Valentine's Day last year." I said into the phone.

"Yeah, you're right." He said back. I could hear him crossing out Tom's name with a pencil.

"Can I talk to you princess?" my dad said as he came into my room.

"I gotta go Dame, see yah." I said and hung up.

"Sure dad, whats up?" I asked.

"Blink is going on tour again tomorrow" he said.

'Yeah, I know." I said. They were going to Europe.

"Well, you have been spending a lot of time with that Alex boy and well, I want you to be safe." He said and I nodded, but then something clicked and I got what he meant.

"Woah dad, it's not like that with him, were just friends." I said and blushed.

"I know and if he tries anything, I will break his legs, but I do want you to use protection." He said and then he blushed.

"Dad, I got it okay, we had the talk a while ago, I don't think much has changed.

"Yeah, I know. Just a reminder." He said.

"I'm um going to go out." I said and blushed.

"Okay, be home for dinner." He said and I left. I hopped into the car. It was getting chillier and that meant I would have to start using the doors since the roof would be up. I text Alex and he said to come on over.

"Hey Mrs. G." I said when she opened the door.

"Alex is in his room honey." She said and I nodded. I went up the stairs and knocked on his door, he was blasting music so I just went in.

What I saw was the funniest think I had ever seen. Ever.

Alex was singing and dancing around to The Middle by Jimmy Eat World into his hair brush. His hair was dripping wet and he was naked. He must have just gotten out of the shower or something.

I fell on the floor I was laughing so hard. And trust me, his hard wood floors were not too forgiving.

"Oh SHIT! Ski why didn't you knock?" he yelled and put a towel around his waist and turned down the music.

"You're music was too loud, you didn't hear me… I can see why now." I said. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

"So…. FUNNY!" I cried.

"Shut up you liked what you saw." He said and I pulled myself off the floor and sat cross legged on his unmade bed.

"Eh." I said and took out my phone. I was joking he was big. Really big.

"Don't joke I am HUGE!" he said. I laughed again and dialed Dame's number.

"Dame, you will never guess what I just saw." I said into the phone. Alex took the phone and hung up.

"We will never speak of this." He said

"I don't think so." I said.

"Oh well fine then. It is war." He said and I laughed and jumped on his bed singing into my invisible hair brush just like he did.

"I think it would be more impressive. If you were naked" he said as he put on some boxers under his towel.

I blushed and sat on his bed. "Ugh. My dad gave me the talk again today, it was so embarrassing." He said

"why did he do it again? You're seventeen, I think you get it. Or I could show you if you don't fully know how it goes." he said as he slid on skinny jeans.

"He's going on… a business trip and I'm going to be home alone for two months." I said

"Sweet. Party at Ski's house!" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have a date for homecoming?" he asked

"No." I said

"Oh Okay." He said

"Come on let's work on that project for Music" I said and picked up his guitar.

"Bye Daddy! I love you!" I said as he opened the front door.

"I love you too Skylar." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and waved as he drove away.

I sat down on the couch and flicked on MTV. My phone rang. I got a text from Jack.

It said: Hey Sky, Can I come over?

I texted back: Sure bud

A few minutes later the door bell rang. It was Jack with a bouquet of red roses.

"Jack?" I asked

"Um… do you want to go to Homecoming with me? Just as friends." He said

"Aw Jack! I would love to!" I said and hugged him, what was the harm it was just friends. I mean the boy was cute and all but I loved him like a brother.

"I was just about to order pizza do you want some?" I asked

"Sure where's your dad?" he asked

"On a business trip for two months" I said and frowned.

"You're really close to him aren't you?" he asked

"Yeah, he's kinda like my best friend" I said and Jack hugged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update!