Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Part 4: Seven Minutes in Heaven

Some of you know why I'm writing this blog, and then some of you don't. You see there are these rumors going around about me and how I got to be where I am. Now I don't give a shit because I think my loyal fans will stay loyal but then again Dame says I should do this and he is a feisty little butt munch. SO anyway back to the blog…

Okay, another flash forward. It is now the night before homecoming. I was going with Jack (just as friends so don't get that idea) Alex with some Noel girl, and Rian with his girlfriend Kara. We were all having a sleepover at my house, well not Noel. Dame wasn't there either, he wasn't coming to Homecoming because he had some family shit he needed to go to but anyways we had ordered pizza and rented movies and it was all going to be a whole shit load of fun.

"I love it when your dad goes out of town; we can have these kick ass sleepovers!" Alex said as he sat on my lap with a bowl of popcorn in his hands.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"Are you calling me fat!" He asked he looked shocked.

"Yes you fat ass!" I said and pushed him on the floor. He fell into Jack who was caring a full cup of soda. He fell and spilt the soda on top of me.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Sky!" he said

"No, I'll just go take a shower." I said and got up and ran up the stairs. I heard everyone laughing behind me.

I looked in the mirror once I got to the bathroom. I did look funny. I had brown colored coke spilling down my cheeks and my red hair was plastered against my face. I stripped down my clothing and hopped into the shower. Once I wasn't sticky I turned the water off and got out of the shower. I walked into my room and dropped the towel.

The door to my room busted opened and I screamed. I saw Alex there with a smirk on his face. It took me a minute to compose myself to put the towel around me.

"Now were even." He said and ran downstairs.

I got dressed in a hurry and grabbed one of my AP mags before walking down the stairs quietly. I thanked god that Alex wasn't facing the stairs. He was sitting on the couch watching TV. I quietly walked up to behind him and jumped on him. I smacked him with the rolled up magazine over and over again.

"Hey! OW! Shit!" He yelled when we fell off the couch.

"Shut your perverted mouth Lex!" I yelled and got off him. I smiled that was a great stress reliever.

"By the way Ski, you have an amazing rack." He said and winked.

"Alex come here," I said and lead him into the kitchen

"Listen, when I tell people what I saw the other day I could make you a ledged, or I could be really unforgiving about the size of your dick. Which do you want?" I asked

"Fine; war over." He said and I winked.

We walked back into the living room and the first thing I said; well let's be honest I screamed, "ALEX GASKARTH HAS A SMALL PENIS; I HAVE SEEN IT!" I yelled and he tackled me and tickled me.

"Lex! Stop! Now!" I said in between giggles.

"Take it back!" he said

"Fine! Alexander William Gaskarth is GIGANTIC no man can compare!" I said and he stopped tickling me.

"That is more like it." He said and pulled me onto his lap as we started the Transformer movie.

I shook my head and Kara giggled. I put my head on Alex's chest.

"You like Lexxyyy!" Kara said when we were in the kitchen getting more popcorn.

"No I don't." I said and blushed.

"Yes you do you're so smitten!" she said

"Am not." I said and blushed some more. She just rolled her eyes. We walked back into the living room.

"Let's play seven minutes in heaven!" Jack said

"I'm sorry, I missed the part where we were thirteen." I said

"Pleaseeee Skylarrrr." he said

"Fine." I said. Little did I know that that would seal my death. Well maybe that was a little dramatic.

"Okay Lex and Skylar!" Rian said and I walked into the closet. I heard a few oohhhs as Alex shut the door.

We sat down on the floor. I could barely make out his features.

"Hey Ski?" he asked

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"I'm going to kiss you now." He said

"Okay." I mumbled. He slowly leaned forward and kissed me softly. I felt a spark and my eyes shut closed. He tasted like… I can't even describe it. He kissed harder and I moaned into his mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and started pushing forward and he had me on my back. My hands were in his hair and his hands were tightly gripping my waist. I took his shirt off and ran my fingers across his chest. He shuddered and started to kiss my neck. I held back another moan as he gently sucked on my soft spot. I pulled his face back up to mine.

I gently ran my hand over the growing bulge in his pants. He moaned a little too load. I shushed him and there was a knock on the door.

"Seven minutes are up!" Jack said though the door. Damn time had passed quickly.

"Shit." Alex mumbled as he swung the door open.

"Woah! Getting some Alex?" he said when he saw Alex shirtless and me out of breath.

I blushed and stood up. "Who wants ice cream?" I asked and Jack turned to me with a glowing smile on his face.

"Come on Sky! Do you have chocolate?" he asked and pulled me to the kitchen by my hand.

"Nice hickie." He said as I got the ice cream out of the freezer.

"Shut up!" I said

"Do you loveeeeee him" he asked as he poked my side.

"No." I said and blushed again.

"Don't worry I'll keep your secret." He said and put a little bit of whip cream on my nose and licked it off. I just rolled my eyes. He is very touchy feely isn't he?
♠ ♠ ♠
A Little bit shorter but I still like it:)

Comment please!