Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Part 5: Beer Pong Skills are useful

Welcome to Part 5: Beer Pong skills are useful.

Okay so this was the day of the homecoming dance. Alex was still going with that slut Noel. (sorry Noel, I don't talk to you anymore but let's face it you were really slutty in high school) Jack and I were still going together as friends, and I was still in the midst of falling in love with Alex. Sounds awesome right? No. Alex was the school man whore, and it is never idea to fall in love with the school man whore.

Also Alex said that I portray him all wrong in this, but I don't think so. So Alex? You Can suck my balls. : ) love- Sky

"Happy homecoming day Sky!" my dad said over the web cam.

"Thanks Daddy" I said back.

"Hold on let me see her
!" Travis said and push my dad out of the frame. I stood up and spun around.

"Aw you're a big girl!" Travis said

"Shut the fuck up!" I said and blushed. The Tom came into the frame.

"Now remember you have to be super sneaky when you spike the punch-" he said and my dad hit him.

"How are you such a good kid when I exposed you to these people?" he asked

"Magic." I said and smiled. I heard a knock at the door.

"Gotta go guys Love you!" I said and shut the front of my laptop.

I ran to the front door and opened it.

"Hey Jack!" I said. I grabbed my purse and closed and locked the door.

"You look amazing." Jack said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. He opened the door to his car for me and I stepped in.

"Jack slow down!" I yelled as he turned the corner of my street.

"This is how I always drive!" He said

"Okay…" I said I made sure my seatbelt was buckled. Jack drived like a crazy person who didn't take their meds that morning.

The homecoming was so cliché. Balloon arches, streamers, the works. We walked into the room and some pop music crap was playing. Jack and I rolled our eyes and went to the food table. I grabbed a soda and took a sip. I looked across the room to see Alex kissing that Noel girl's neck. She was giggling. I almost choked on my soda. Jack followed my gaze.

"I'm so sorry Ski. He's a fucking moron." He said

"What? I don't know what you're talking about. Anyway I have a plan." I said. He rolled his eyes he saw right thorough me.

"What's your plan?" he asked

"Well since this music is crap, I brought my iPod. We can get Kara to distract the DJ, you and Rian are look outs, and I'll put on some good music." I said and Jack smiled and nodded. We found Rian and Kara and told them the plan. They agreed in no time.

Soon enough Kara was flirting with the DJ, I was underneath his table messing with wires. I told Jack and Rian to text me if anything happened.

I was almost done when my phone vibrated. I opened the text.

From: Unknown

You're beautiful tonight.

I almost dropped the phone. I shook it off and pressed play on the iPod. Fall Out Boy's Dance Dance was playing out of the speakers. The DJ had no idea what was going on.

"Oh just leave it on!" I heard Kara say and the DJ agreed.

I got out of the booth and Jack grabbed my hand. We went to the center of the dance floor and danced like crazy. Alex came up with Noel and started dancing with us.

"You did this?" he asked. I nodded.

"You're awesome!" he yelled and I laughed.

Eventually the DJ go a hold of the music situation. I got back my iPod and a slow song came on. Jack grabbed me, Rian grabbed Kara, and Alex grabbed Noel.

Jack caught me staring.

"You know what? If Alex doesn't snatch you up and marry you. We can get married and we'll have a million kids!" he said. I laughed and hugged him.

"Thanks Jacky; but I hope our kids get my nose." I said.

"Me too!" he said

"Now this party is much better!" Jack said as we walked into the door of Chris Frasier's house. He was having an after party.

"Booze?" Jack asked and I nodded. He handed me a beer. I opened it and took a sip. We walked into the kitchen to find Noel and Alex high five.

"Anyone else want to take us on!" Alex yelled. Apperinatlly they had just one in beer pong.

"I'll take you on. One on one." I said

"Alex is the best around." Jack whispered in my ear.

"So?" I asked

"Alright Ski. Bring it." Alex said

"How about we make this interesting." I said

"Fine. I win; you give me a blowjob." He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"ALEX!" Noel squealed

"Deal." I said.

"SKYLAR! He is REALLY good." Jack whispered in my ear.

"I win; you're my slave. You do everything for me, from cooking me dinner to doing my laundry." I said

"Deal. You'll learn that I'm really good at getting head." He said. I rolled my eyes.

I knew I was going to win. You know the whole 'he was raised by wolves' thing? Well I was raised by rock stars. I could take on all of Blink- 182 and win. I have even beaten Pete Wentz, that deserved a fucking trophy. Of course it started with water, and then moved on to beer. My dad didn't care if I drank, just as long as he was there.

It was intense we were each down to one cup. He though it and…. MISSED! Yes!

I took a deep breath and threw it… it was in! I screamed and jumped into Jack's arms. Everyone who watched the game were clapping.

"YES!" I yelled. "What's for dinner bitch?" I said and pointed at Alex. He hung his head and just laughed.

"I got that on your phone!" Jack yelled and handed me my camera phone. I did a little happy dance and smiled at Alex who was kind of smiling back.

Okay- Hi- this is Alex. Yah know… Alex Gaskarth SO before she posts this to her blog I just wanted to say that I was SO pissed I lost. I really wanted that blowjob… eh maybe I'll get one later ; )

SORRY ABOUT HIM. It's me again; Skylar. He's a pig correct?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!