Status: Sorry for the long wait everyone! Things have been crazy, working on updates now :)

Just One Step

Dani, a seventeen year old girl living in New York City, has always loved music, she plays guitar and has an amazing voice, too bad she has stage fright. Her parents died when she was 8, and she now lives with her grandparents. When her grandmother gets cancer, she is forced to become more independent. One night, after being locked out of her house by her forgetful Grandfather, she spends the night at her "uncle's" recording studio, and wakes up to find the One Direction boys are recording a new song there. Will her hard past and stage fright keep her from her dreams or will these boys be able to give her a hand?

DISCLAIMER: All lyrics used in this are not the exact lyrics that they started out as, I may edit them to shorten the singing bit but still convey the main point of the song. Also some original lyrics, please do not take these. I worked hard on writing them.
  1. Sleeping In Studio Five
    “You,” the shortest one spoke, “Are perfect,” he had a very clear english accent.
  2. "Coming Irish?"
    “I was done recording my part, so the rest of the boys sent me after you,” he answered, like following a girl around the city was perfectly normal.
  3. Perfect Disasters
    “Well this isn’t too bad,” he said. “Whoo,” he was being amazingly sarcastic, and didn’t sound excited at all “I’m on a subway,”
  4. Mac'n'cheese
    “Okay, does the whole of Brittan live under a rock?”
  5. Don't Ruin The Whole Thing
    “The whole thing where a cute foreign boy likes you!” she said at the top of her lungs.
  6. Five Drinks & A Piggyback
    “I’m worried that James might show,”
  7. Goddamn Heels
    “Do you want the abridged version, or the whole ***ing thing?” I asked him quietly.
  8. Nothing Happened
    “You’re standing in my living room at 9:20 on a Sunday morning with no shirt and your pants still unbuttoned and you want me to believe nothing happened?” she said pretty loudly and laughed like the concept was hilarious.
  9. My Heroine
    “I’m sending the boys over there to convince you or drag you back here, which ever proves easier,”
  10. You're Killing Me
    “No, what I did to you was a mistake,” he said. “I miss you Danielle,”
  11. Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater
    “You forgave him?” Niall asked.
  12. The Tour Bus
    “I forgot something,” I said.
  13. Jack & Coke & Pizza
    “Shhhh guys,” I heard Niall’s voice right next to my head. “She’s asleep,”
  14. Goodnight Kiss
    "There is no way in hell that you ***ing missed me!”