‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

Wants & Needs

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I trudged down to the guest bedroom, feeling like complete shit for what I had been putting Zacky and Matt through. Parker telling me that she knew about Matt and I had gotten me to float back to the surface of earth again, and I was slowly beginning to come out of the mental hell I had been residing in. I knocked on Matt’s door.

“Come in!” He said and I opened the door. He was standing stop the dresser, and I looked at him like he had lost his mind.

“Matt, what the fuck is-”

“Rat.” He said, his eyes darting around at the floor. “I saw a huge fucking rat, and I thought it was going to kill me. I didn’t have time to get to the bed so I got on top of here.” He said quickly, and I shook my head, walking over to him.

“Matt, it’s just one tiny mouse; it’s not going to hurt you. Now get down before you get hurt.” I said, going to grab his hand, and then I felt something furry rub against my leg. “OH MY GOD!” I screamed as I watched the ginormous rat scamper away under the bed. Matt pulled me onto the dresser, and I looked around the floor.

“I fucking told you it was a huge ass rat!” He exclaimed. I looked around the large dresser for something I could use to kill it. The closest thing I found to an atom bomb like I wanted was the TV receiver. I pulled the plug out of the wall, and jerked the wires out of the back. “Harp, what are you doing?!” Matt asked, obviously worried about the signal to the flat screen hanging on the wall.

“I’m going to kill the goddamn rat, that’s what I’m doing!” I said, and he nodded.

“Fine.” He muttered. Now all we had to do was wait.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Johnny’s POV*^
I sighed as I finally come to terms with the fact that Jessica was over me. She was such a nice girl. I mean she was awesome. I dialed her number one more time, and finally she answered.

“What the fuck do you want?” She spat, and I flinched.

“Jess, I am so sorry about our date, my friend and I got trapped on a bed, and then he stabbed me, and I spent days in the hospital, and I just want to say that I am so fucking sorry. I wouldn’t have ditched you for the world.” The words rushed out.

“Wait, what? You got stabbed?” She asked, slight concern shining through her voice.

“Yea, I did.” This could work to my advantage. “My friend, he…he doesn’t think you’re real, and we got in this big argument. But it’s not your fault.” I said, and she went silent.

“Well…your friend sounds like a jackass.” She said, and I smiled.

“He is.” I said, and she sighed.

“I guess I should’ve given you a chance to explain. Sorry I’ve been ignoring you.” She muttered.

“It’s nothing. I’m used to it.” It is something! I’ve been fucking arguing with Brian for over a week about this! Do you have no clue what you’ve done?!

“How about I come over, and you can show your friend that I’m not imaginary.” I smiled at her words.

“Sounds great.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
“Alright, where’s this jackass that doesn’t believe you?” Jess asked as I met her on my doorstep.

“Let me go get him. He’s next door.” I turned to walk off as she nodded. “Oh, you can wait inside if you want.” I said, and she smiled.

“Alright, don’t take too long. We have some catching up to do.” She said and I nodded.

“Be right back.” I walked over to Parker and Jimmy’s place, not bothering to knock before I walked in, the door accidentally slipping and slamming shut. I placed my hands on it, hoping that Kellin or anybody wasn’t asleep.

“Get your fucking hands off me!” I heard Parker’s voice scream. “H-HEL-” Her voice was cut off from upstairs, and, worried that something might be wrong, I headed upstairs. I was hesitant, but as soon as I reached her and Jimmy’s room the door opened, and Brian stepped out.

“Brian, is everything okay?” I asked and he nodded, slightly out of breath as he ran a hand through his hair that was trying to stick to his forehead.

“Ev-everything’s fine.” He said with a shaky breath. “Why-why are you here, gnome?” He asked and I eyed the door behind him.

“Is Parker okay?” I asked, even more concerned that she was screaming for help while Brian was in the room with her.

“She’s fine.”

“I don’t know, she sounded-”

“She’s fine!” He suddenly raised his voice. “I don’t have time for your shit, Johnny, so what do you want?!” He seemed impatient. Jess can wait. Something’s wrong. I can feel it.

“Something isn’t right, I heard her screaming, just tell me what’s going on.” I insisted.

“NOTHING’S GOING ON! NOW LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!” He blew up, grabbing my arm, but as he went to lead me towards the stairs I pushed him off, and ran to the door. I swung it open, and Parker was still trying to scream through the bandana gagging her. She had a sheet wrapped around her, and her police issued anklet was tied to the bedpost by a zip tie, not letting her escape.

“Parker!” I screamed, and ran over. I quickly pulled the bandana from her mouth.

“J-Joh-Johnny, help me, g-get m-me out of h-here now!” She cried, sobs breaking her voice. I patted around my pockets, looking for rather my pocket knife or my lighter. I found my lighter and lit it, bringing the flame to the plastic tie. I singed the bedpost in the process, but the zip tie broke and Parker fell into me, still sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her as she sobbed.

“It’s okay, it’s alright, I’m here.” I whispered, letting my fear of her melt away. She tried to calm her erratic breathing. “Parker, what happened?” I asked, and she looked up at me, wiping her eyes with the top of the quilt that was wrapped around her.

“B-Brian…r-raped me.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I smiled as Matt came back from throwing the dead rat and the receiver out. I had successfully killed the rat, so Matt was thankful for that, even if it meant the TV in his room was screwed up. He jumped onto the bed beside where I was laying. I had migrated to Zacky and I’s room, where the TV actually worked, so I could watch Jimmy Fallon. Matt kissed me, wrapping his arms around my torso.

“I wonder how much longer Zacky’s going to be gone.” Matt looked at me, and I shrugged.

“I don’t know. I don’t even know where he went. He left while I was asleep.” I said, and Matt nodded.

“Well that gives us some time alone.” He smiled and kissed around my jaw, and I leaned into his lips, enjoying the moment. I lifted his face up, and kissed him, I felt his tongue trace over my lip and I opened my mouth, letting him venture and explore as he got on top of me. I let my hands grasp at the bottom of his shirt, but before I could pull it up he stopped me. “Wait, are you…are you sure?” He asked and I nodded.

“I need you.” I said and he smiled and took his shirt off, and just as I was wiggling out of mine, I heard the front door slam. “Shit! Under the bed, now!” I pushed him off of me and he landed in the floor with a groan. Zacky’s footsteps jogged up the stairs I didn’t take time to see if he was okay, or if he had crawled under the bed before Zacky appeared in the doorway.

“I’m back.” He said and I nodded, propping my arm under my head as I watched Jimmy write Thank You Notes.

“Where’d you go?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Jimmy and I just took a walk and talked a little bit. He said he had needed to get away from Parker for a while.” He said, and walked over, kicking his shoes off and climbing on the bed. “What’s on tonight?” He asked, throwing his arm around me as I sat up against the headboard.

“Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Again.” I said and he nodded.

“So, heard anything from Parker today?” Zacky asked, and I shook my head.

“Nope, but I’ve been watching out for the casual anvil bursting through the window, or just Parker running in and trying to choke me out. So…not really.” I said and he nodded.

“You two are still pissed, huh?”

“Do you know anyone who can get this piece of shit off of my ankle?” I asked, pointing down at my ankle, the little green light making me even more mad. I wanted to rip it off, but I had already tried that, and it didn’t work. Nearly broke a finger, though.

“Well, nose still hurt?” Zacky continued with the questions.

“Not as bad as it did.” I sighed, and leaned my head on his chest. “I’m sorry about everything I’ve put you through this past month or so.” I muttered.

“It’s okay, you’re not too bad to put up with.” He said and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m surprised you’ve even stuck with me. You do know that there are thousands of girls out there just waiting for me to get out of the way so they can have a shot, right?” I asked, looking up at him and he nodded.

“I guess.”

“Then,” Curiosity was eating away at me. “Why do you stay with me? I’ve screamed and yelled at you when I get mad at someone else completely, and I’ve drug you through so much shit. I love you Zacky, but, I mean, you don’t have to put up with it.” I said, and I knew what I was doing, even though I hated it. I was actually giving him a chance to tell me that he was sick of me. I was giving him a chance to leave, and it hurt me.

“Harper, I stay with you because I love you. I can take the small temper tantrums, I can take the fighting between you and Parker, I can take you. I don’t care what I have to put up with, just as long as I can be with you.” He smiled at me, and kissed me gently.

“I promise I’m going to change Zacky.” I whispered. “I’m going to change for you.” I said and he smiled a little wider. I am going to change. Very soon. I have to, or else this will be the death of me.

“I love you Zacky.” I grinned at him.

“I love you too Harper.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
“Matt, Matt, what the fuck are you doing?” I swatted my hand in the direction of a voice as I rolled over onto my stomach. “Matt, the fuck are you doing under our bed?”

“Zacky shut-” I realized who I was addressing, and where I was. …Under Zack and Harper’s bed. …Shirtless. …Wonderful.

“I-I uh….I heard something in my room, and I got scared.” I said, and it sounded somewhat like a question.

“So you crawled under our bed?” He asked.

“Would you have liked me to crawl up there and sleep with you and Harper?” I asked and he nodded.

“Good point….” He sighed and let the quilt fall back on the side of the bed. I thought about just going back to sleep, but then as Zacky walked out of the room I realized I should probably get up. I crawled out from under the bed and then looked at the bed, where Harper was still asleep…in nothing but a sheet. Oh god. They…they didn’t. Did they? While I was under there?! Oh my god, they fucked while I was under the bed. Oh my god. Oh my-oh my god I-I’m going to be sick. I am going to be fucking sick.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Johnny’s POV*^
I stayed with Parker up until the early morning hours, I had called Jessica and told her something had come up, and a friend was hurt, and luckily she understood. Parker wouldn’t leave my side, she just clung to me like a lost puppy. I was laying in bed with her, and she had just fell asleep when Jimmy finally came back. I ran like lightening out of Parker’s room and down to the foyer.

“Jimmy, Jimmy you will never fucking believe what happened.” I said, rushing up to him as he closed the door.

“Johnny, what are you doing here? Where’s Brian?” He questioned.

“He’s gone…and you should be happy he is. Fucking…fucking son of a bitch is nothing but a…” I couldn’t finish my sentence, taking a deep breath, being slightly out of breath from running down the staircase.

“Why?” There was a sudden wave of dread washing over his face.

“He…he raped Parker.” Jimmy’s mouth dropped, and his eyes got wide. I thought he was going to have a heart attack for a second. “I came over, and I heard her screaming, and once I went up there he was all pissed, and kept telling me to get out, but before he could throw me down the stairs I ran in to see what was going on, and I found Parker.”

“Oh shit…” He trailed off, and I looked at him like he had lost it. Instead of going to check on Parker like I thought he would, he just turned and walked out, seeming as if to not care that his fiancée was assaulted by his best friend. …Former best friend, rather. Hopefully.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Jimmy’s POV*^
“Brian, I was joking when I said that.” I said, stepping into Brian’s house.

“So I shouldn’t have…” He trailed off, and I shook my head.

“No. You take things too literally.” I said and he looked down.

“Well, when I asked if I could do anything, you shouldn’t have replied with, ‘Oh yea, go ahead, everything goes in this house besides destroying it. Rape, murder, just don’t tear the walls down.’.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“God damn it Brian! I was in a hurry! I didn’t pay any attention to what I was saying! When she called me and said you were raping her I thought you had gotten her out of her room and got her to help play a fucking prank.” I said, shaking my head. “Do you not know me at all!? My god, keep your love for my fiancée at bay, for fucks sake. She’s mine and I’ve already told you that!” I exclaimed. “I have no problem with you spending time with her, and hugging, but…but do you have any fucking clue what you’ve done to her? She’s going to be scarred because of a stupid joke!” I said, then leaned back against the door, hitting my head against it hard, trying to knock myself out as punishment for even saying such a thing to him before I left Parker in his hands. “A stupid joke that I started.”

“Sorry, but you know how I am.” He said, and I turned towards him.

“God I can’t believe you raped Parker. You’re such a jackass.” I threw my head back again, immediately regretting it by the headache beginning to form. “You need to apologize.”

“I can’t apologize right now, I think I scared her.” He admitted and I looked at him.

“Oh surely not, you just, you know, took advantage of her fragile mental state, and used her for your obsessive sexual needs.” I said and he sighed.

“I feel like an asshole.” He sighed, leaning against the wall.

“You are an asshole.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

NME_foREVer_6661
shortygirl
a7x_foREVer12

Okay guys, I have a new story up called Left For Dead. It's an apocalyptic zombie/infected story, and of course, it's also an Avenged Sevenfold story. So, go check it out if you will, because if you do, it'll mean a lot!

xoxo, Saleigh