Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

"Zara? Zara? Zaaaaaraaaaa?" my older brother says, waving a hand in front of my face.

"What, Andrew?" I groan, not happy from being ripped from my thoughts by my immature 22-year old brother.

"Just saying hi. It's not everyday that your amazingly handsome, sexy, witty, and super smart brother comes to visit you from college, ya know," he teases.

"Well, where is he? I only see my stupid shit head of a brother," I tease back, sticking my tongue out at him.

An idiotic smile makes its way onto my brothers face and he embraces me.

"Oh, I missed you so much, little Zara."

"I missed you, too, brother of mine."

After a few minutes of us hugging each other as much as we can, savoring the time that we have together, he finally speaks.

"So, what's been going on in your life?" he asks inquisitively.

My shoulders shrug carelessly, not wanting to get into everything that's happened to me, worried that I'll start overthinking things like I usually do.

"Really?" he asks, giving me time to nod quickly. "Because I heard that you got in a little accident at school and you were in a coma," he finishes bluntly.

"Well, yeah... But it doesn't really matter..." I trail off.

"Doesn't really matter?!" he shouts, flailing his arms around in a crazy manner, "You were in a coma!"

"There's not much to tell. I was in a coma. Got out of it. End of story."

He just shakes his head overdramatically.

"Uhg. Fine. You won't talk about it, so... Any love life?" he asks anxiously, hoping for a positive response.

My head shakes in hopes to get my idiot brother to leave me alone, but the dark blush tinting my cheeks contradicts my effortless attempts to discourage my brother.

As he catches the dark red on my cheeks, he laughs and grins like the imbecile he is, ready to start teasing me like any brother would.

"Oooohhh, what's his name? What's he like? Is he cute? Is he ugly? Do you loooooove him? Do you, Zara, do you?"

"Andrew, if you ask me one more damn question, I will castrate you and stick your castrated penis so far up your butt, you'll be tasting ball sweat for breakfast," I threaten, my older brother already getting on my nerves.

And he stops abruptly, his skin paling almost immediately, realizing that if I'm angry enough, I will go through with my threat, and I'll do it happily.

"Fine, fine. I won't ask anymore questions."

"Good," I reply satisfied, though my content smile falls as he stares at me with his big puppy dog eyes, his light blue eyes staring into my own dark green ones, gazing into my very soul.

When he doesn't forfeit anytime soon, I let out a groan and run my small hand over the smooth skin of my face, causing him to shout in victory.

"Fine, you asshole... His name is Asher. Asher Ramsay."

As I say his name, he coos like a teenage girl, leaning up closely to me with wide eyes.

"Asher... that's such a cool name. Cooler than Andrew. Such a boring name," he mutters.

"Aw... But you wouldn't be you if you weren't Andrew."

Not surprising me at all, he pretends to tear up and embraces me roughly, nearly suffocating me and then giving me a noogie.

"Oh, my little sister! She's... so... sweet!" he manages to say in between giving me noogies and nearly choking me.

"Andrew... need... air... please," I breathe out quickly.

After letting me fall back down on my bed, he laughs a little at my disheveled appearance.

"So... is he cute?" he asks after I regain my breath.

To answer his question, I pull out my phone and pull up a picture of him.

"I don't know, Andrew, you tell me," I say with a small smirk.

Once he sees the picture of the one and only Asher, his blue eyes widen and he looks at me, his mouth agape.

"That's your boyfriend?" he asks incredulously.

I scowl playfully and punch him playfully on the arm.

"What, you're so surprised that I can actually get a boyfriend like him?" I ask teasingly.

"Not at all, Zar. It's just... you're always so antisocial and stuff and you've never had a boyfriend... and all of a sudden, you have a boyfriend like this? It's crazy."

"Are you calling me a liar?" I ask him.

"Not at all... Just thinking out loud."

"Well--" I start to say before I'm cut off by my phone going off with the text alert ringer.

My fingers find the piece of technology quickly, flipping the screen open and the corner of my lips stretch up lightly as I read the text.

From: Sexy Asher
Nothing important. Just saying goodnight. So goodnight(: Sweet dreams.


Andrew questions who I'm texting, but I just wave him off and text him back quickly, telling him goodnight as well with a small smile on my face.

"So, who was that? Your boyfriend?" Andrew questions.

I nod quickly. "Yeah. Just telling me goodnight."

As I tell him this, a look of determination comes across his face.

"I want to meet this Asher guy. Just check him out and stuff. Brotherly duties," he says, giggling at duties, making me roll my eyes. My brother is such an idiot.

"Maybe I don't want you to meet him. You might scare him off with your stupidity," I say.

"Well, he's dating the one that I learned from, so, he'll have no problem with it," he cheekily replies.

"You're the older one, stupid," I retort, rolling my eyes.

He just grins cheekily. "Oh, yeah... So, this guy. I wanna meet him."

After pulling my phone back out, I huff and start a message, asking Asher if we can hang out tomorrow because my idiot brother wants to meet him.

"Fine, there. Done."

He pats my head like a dog, giving me a big grin. "Good girl!"

After a few minutes, my phone goes off again and I check it, dreading the reply. I really don't Asher to meet my stupid, protective brother and get scared off.

From: Sexy Asher
Okay. Meet me in the park at 3. See you tomorrow :3


"You happy now, brother of mine?" I ask Andrew.

And his grin widens across his face. "Ecstatic, sister of mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I just did this chapter in this 5 minutes. So... comment? Subscribe? Whatever? I don't know...