Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

Four days later, I wake up way early and squeal in excitement as I take a shower and start singing a Forever The Sickest Kids song in anticipation. As I step out of the steamy shower and wrap a fluffy towel around my small frame, I receive a text from Asher and giggle as I read it.

From: Ash c:
Hey, girlfriend. Just checking in on my girl and stuff. Did you sleep well? Have good dreams? Dream of me? :D I hope so... you excited for today, baby?


As I sit on my bed and mindlessly turn on the TV, I send him a reply.

To: Ash c:
I did sleep well c: But it was pretty much dreamless... D: oh, well. AND, YES, I AM SO EXCITED! You are just like my favorite person EVER!


A few minutes later, my phone buzzes again and I read the text.

From: Ash c:
Well, that's good. You're my favorite person, too, baby. So, I'll pick you up in... three hours?


Once I send my reply, indicating that, yes, he should pick me up in three hours, he leaves me alone so that I can get ready.

A few hours pass and I'm waiting for Asher to pick me up from the house. After getting ready quickly, I mainly sat around and got on Tumblr and Reddit to pass the time. Fun. Right as I'm sitting on the couch, texting Suzanna, when Andrew comes downstairs and sits next to me, his calloused fingers pinching at my legs teasingly. I swat his hands away quickly.

"What are you doing, Andrew?" I ask him.

He just shrugs. "Just doing something to pass the time."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

And right as I say that, the doorbell rings and I rush up to open it, although I already know who's behind it. My hand opens the door, and I hug Asher swiftly, giving him a quick kiss before quickly pulling away to hug my brother goodbye and get my purse. Once Asher and I get into his car, he turns the music on and the familiar tunes of Yellow Ostrich flows through the speaker to our ears, causing a content smile to grace my face subconsciously.

"You don't know how glad I am that you aren't one of those douche bags who just honks the horn and waits for the girlfriend to come outside and get in the car. It's so rude," I scoff, really hating when guys do that. Not that I've had a do that, seeing as before Asher, there was no other guy.

He chuckles at my random outburst. "Yeah, well, I guess that I'm just not that type of guy."

"Oh, really? What type of guy are you, then?" I ask teasingly.

"I'm your type of guy, doll," he chuckles, kissing my hand.

----Time Lapse----

The concert has just ended and needless to say, it was motherfucking awesome. (AN: FYI, not really much of an idea what concerts are like other than the one that I went to once that was inside a theatre and at night. And it's not like that in the story, so I have no idea what it's like. Urgh. Just letting ya know. In case you think I'm an idiot. I'm not. I'm just highly inexperienced. :D) Seeing as we're all sweaty and my throat's sore from screaming so much, Ash and I go to get some waters for ourselves. The cool liquid soothes my aching throat and I can feel the coldness of the bottled water making its way down, down from my burning mouth, to my sore throat, all the way to the jam-packed organ called my stomach. And it makes me nearly groan in the sweet, sweet feeling of it. After a while, we decide to stay and just chill out and check out some of the other bands there. Once we listen to some other bands and walk around, we decide to leave and go hang out at our place, seeing as the concert will be over soon.

The two of us make our way through the crowds who are hot and sweaty and without a care, not even noticing as we push through them to make our way to the car. His hand takes mine and we walk through the parking lot, talking and laughing with each other, enjoying the night and life and each other, without a care in the world. We don't even notice that we're walking towards anyone or anything, we're too lost in each other's company. But it's not a good idea, because I bump into someone accidentally and fall down on my ass, causing me to start laughing. I look up at the culprit and my laughing stops short as I recognize the band that we came to see looking down at me with a inquisitive look on their faces.

"Um... are you okay?" Kyle asks, holding out a hand for me to grab and running a hand through his white-blond hair quickly. I guess that he was the one that knocked me down.
I take his hand and stand up, laughing briefly and running a hand through my long, red hair before taking my place next to Asher again.

"Yeah, sorry. Wasn't watching where I was going."

"Nah, it's okay. Neither was I," he says, smiling at me slightly.

I nod at him and we stand there awkwardly for a minute.

"So, uh... I'm Zara," I say quietly, trying to break the awkward tension.

"That's a cool name," Caleb says, the others nodding in agreement.

"Thanks. Uh, this is Asher, my boyfriend. And, you don't need to introduce yourselves or anything, since we already know who you are and shit..." I say, trailing off, looking down at the ground awkwardly. The others just laugh at my awkwardness and I grin with them.

"That's cool. Well, uh, we were just going to go get some coffee. Wanna come with and we can get to know y'all better?" Jonathan asks.

I look at Asher, him shrugging and I turn back to them, nodding slightly.

"Yeah, sure."

----Time Lapse----
As we all walk out of the coffeehouse a few hours later, we all exchange numbers and make our separate ways, promising to talk later. Asher's hand finds mine and I put my head on his shoulder comfortably, meeting his shortened strides with mine.

"You wanna go home, doll?" he asks me quietly.

I nod quickly, my mouth forming an 'o' shape as a yawn makes its way out of my mouth, proving my exhaustion. Today's been a long, yet exciting day. Asher leads me to the car and gets us inside, turning on some soothing music to help me sleep on the way home. How considerate...

A little while later, I'm woken up by two strong hands shaking me awake gently.

"Zara... Zaaaaaraaaaa... wake up..." Asher's voice coos.

"Urgh. I'm up, I'm up," I mutter, stretching a little and opening the car door. As I step out and stretch more, Asher gets out as well and walks me up to the door. After looking in the driveway, I notice that none of the cars are in the driveway.

"Hey, you left one of your notebooks here from when we were studying. You can come in if you want," I tell him as I unlock the door. He nods and follows me inside.

A note is lying on the kitchen and I read it silently, putting it back down as I head upstairs, Asher trailing behind me. I pick up his notebook from the floor where he left it last and I didn't feel like picking it up earlier and hand it to him.

"Thanks, doll," he grins cheekily.

"Why do you call me doll?" I question.

"Because you're like a doll; perfect and fragile. I feel like if I hold you too tight, you'll break into pieces," he says, gazing into my eyes.

"Aw, you're so sweet," I croon, kissing him gently.

Before I pull away, the kiss turns into something more, something more intimate, more urgent. Needing. This is something that we'd been through before, though. We've made out plenty of times, but we've never been much farther than that. Asher's too respectful for it.
I begin to yank and pull at Asher's hair, knowing that it turns him on, and he growls deeply into my mouth, the sound vibrating down my throat, making me giggle. As his and my tongue battle with each, his taste dominates my mouth, leaving me with a nice coffee taste, one of my favorite flavors. His long arms wrap around my slim waist, pulling me to him in an accelerated urgency that leaves me breathless.

As I pull away to take a breath, Asher pulls away and starts to nibble on my jawline, causing me to let out an almost silent moan. He smirks at the sound and starts to move down to my neck and collarbone, trying to find the sensitive spot of skin that causes me to throw my head back and clench my eyes shut. I grab his hair quickly and yank him up to my level again, kissing him deeply. Our lips mesh together, becoming one, and Asher's hand slowly make their way under my shirt, rubbing smooth circles into the skin of my stomach and rubbing up and down my sides, causing me to giggle when he hits one of my ticklish spots.

When I let out a giggle, he pulls away from me and grins down at me mischievously. Before I can say anything, he attacks my sides, making me giggle as much as I can while I'm being tortured by his tickling. He pushes me back on the bed and straddles me, still tickling me as much as he can, grinning when he sees the joy and love in my dark green eyes. He abruptly stops tickling me, leaving me in a smiling daze, and leans down, kissing me deeply, yet gently this time. I stare Asher in the eyes as I pull away and lean back, shedding my shirt. I always like it better with my shirt off. Asher attaches his lips to the soft skin of my collarbone and makes a trail, leading down to my chest, paying special attention to it, and then leading down to my stomach, just getting his mouth on any surface that he can touch. Long strings of both moans and giggles come out of my parted lips and I run my hands up his shirt, feeling his flat, smooth stomach, yanking on the shirt gently, indicating that I want it off.

As Asher pulls away to take his shirt off, he stares down at me with a glazed look on his face. I just look away and blush, looking at the ground. I'm not very comfortable with my body image. I have a feeling that Asher can sense that, and he gently pulls me up into a kiss.

"Hey, don't be shy... you're beautiful."

"No, I'm not," I whisper shamefully.

"Yes, you are, Zara. You don't even know what you do to me."

After he says that, I let out a little giggle.

"Actually, I can feel what I do to you right now."

Our lips meet again gently, and I smile into the kiss, pulling Asher closer to me, rubbing our naked skin together. I let out a long groan as I reach behind me and unhook my bra, causing Asher to start attacking my breasts in any way possible.

"Asher..." I whimper, pulling his hair harshly.

As I let out a particularly loud moan, Asher looks up at me with frightened eyes.

"Aren't you afraid to wake your parents up?" he asks.

I shake my head. "They're up in North Carolina for a while to look after my granddad and my brother went to one of his friend's houses to spend the night. The note said it," I explain.

He nods and pulls me into another kiss. As our tongues dance, my hands reach down and start to unbutton his pants carefully, acquiring a look from Asher, but I wave it off and unzip the zipper. As I do it, Asher pulls away carefully and stares into my eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait. Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks gently, making me nod with determination. "Like, really really sure?" he confirms, causing me to nod again.

"Yes, Asher. I'm really sure. I love you," I whisper, causing a small smile to grace his face and his lips to crash on mine passionately.

"I love you, too, Zara."

Over the course of the next few minutes, the rest of our garments magically fall off of our bodies and the next thing I know, Asher is lining himself up to my entrance.

"Now, you're absolutely, completely sure, Zara?" he asks cautiously.

I nod in anticipation. "Yes, Asher. I'm sure. Now, please... Just do it."

And in one swift stroke, he's in.

----Time Lapse----
Asher holds me tightly in his strong arms as I lay with him, breathing heavily, trying to take in breath and an understanding of what we just did. As I drift off into the comforting bleakness of the land of dreams, a smile graces my face as my last sight before I go to bed is the image of Asher in front of me, smiling contently, gazing into my soul. God, how I love that boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zara's outfit
So.... uh.... Yeah.... urm hurm hurm. So, uh. Yeah. It took me about a day of straight writing to write this damn chapter, and even though it doesn't seem like a particularly long chapter, it was hella long in my mind. Hell, I was thinking of splitting this chapter in half and uploading just the first part and then finishing the second part so that you guise would have something to read. But nah... So, you bitches betta be content c: So, uh, chose not to do the really sex scene. Just leading up. Ya see, I'm 14. I have no experience in those fields. Hell, I've never even had a boyfriend. So, I'm not really good at writing sex scenes. But whatever...