Sequel: The Patriots
Status: Not a priority at the moment, but if more people read I will update more frequently.

Savior of the Saints

Connor and Murphy MacManus have finally been captured. Smecker and their father are dead and Romeo is in a coma. The boys are brought to the same prison their father served time at.

An old ally reveals himself to be alive and brings with him a young attorney with something to prove by the name of Lyssa Ivory. Lyssa witnessed the twins' execution of Giuseppe "Papa Joe" Yakavetta first hand and has been interested in the boys ever since. Lyssa is just as eccentric as her old mentor, Smecker, and has ulterior motives, it seems, for helping the MacManus brothers, but she is the only one who can save them and Connor and Murphy are willing to overlook any shady habits in exchange for their freedom.

There is no doubt in the minds of Lyssa, Smecker, Bloom, or the public that Lyssa can save the boys from execution, despite going up against two of the best prosecutors in the state of Massachusetts.

What remains to be seen is who will save Connor and Murphy MacManus from underlying threats such as the suicide bomber group known as the Patriots which Lyssa at one point in time was connected to, or even a mysterious killer who targets criminals who are acquitted and released.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boondock Saints. Wish I did. I do however own Lyssa, the Patriots, the whole law firm, and...everything else that is not BDS related! :)

FYI Lyssa is a random character. She is NOT based on me. My character...well you'll just have to read and find out.