Punk's Not Dead

Unhinged

"EW! C'MON! NOT IN MY PLAIN VIEW!" Lilith shouted, shoving us out of the way.

When she emerged from her room, I noticed how much more stylish she was. She was wearing a cute tiger print cropped top and a ti-dye sort of skirt with stockings and blue platform high heels. Lilith always knew how to dress well for a party.

We decided to walk to Silver's apartment, which was only a few blocks away...


We arrived at the party a bit early, and the crowd was still fairly small. But Silver's house was small, so the gang of punked out kids, with their spiked hair, mohawks and doc marten's seemed to fill it nicely. We were greeted by the pungent smell of cigarette and marijuana smoke, which delighted me right away. I felt at home in this atmosphere. I kicked a empty beer bottle from my way and it smashed against the side of the porch. I walked into the mass of people, leaving Max and Sid behind. They weren't kids anymore, well, Max wasn't anyways, so I figured it was safe for me to venture off without their presence. As I made my way into the belly of the beast, I came across a familiar face. "OI, ROTTEN!" I said, as I jumped onto his back, causing him to topple over and send me flying over him. I crashed onto the ground hard, and I had surely bruised my tail-bone, but I shrugged it off, laughing hysterically. "Bloody Hell, Lilith, you almost made me crap myself!" He said, helping me off the ground. "So, what's the deal for tonight?" I asked, obviously meaning, what drugs are we doing tonight! "Look at these..." He put his hand into his right pant pocket, and pulled out a crumpled chunk of foil paper, which he tossed at me casually. I caught it, and I could sense the anticipation welling up inside of me. I opened it up and there sat two purple tablets. I cocked my head and gave him an odd look. "It's Acid baby..." He said and then I could see it in his eyes. He was already well above fucked up. I grinned widely and kissed him on the cheek. Without hesitation I had thrown both tablets down my gullet, and chased it down with the remnants of Rotten's beer. "Ayyy, that was my beer missy." He said, giving me a stern, but playful look. I shrugged, grinning madly. He then caught me in a headlock and started to rub his knuckles against my head. "You're gonna pay, you filthy bitch!" He laughed as I punched him and tried to escape his death grip. "Let me go you cunt! I'll get you another beer, if you just...let...me...go!" and with that I yanked away from his grip, sending me flying for a second time across the room. This time I came into collision with someone, sending their drink splattering everywhere. "What the fuck, Lilith?" I turned to come face to face with Max. "HAHAAAAAAAAA...fuck mate, I'm so sorry." She couldn't help but laugh when she saw that I had been covered in the mess that was once her drink. I looked down at my outfit, scoffed, then laughed. "AHMAHGAWD, youuuuun so ruined my outfit!" I mimicked a preppy school girl, and placed a hand on my hip. This scene only made her laugh even more. "Alright, I'll go replace your drink, be back in a second." And with that I was off. The crowd was growing furiously, by the minute. The amount of people had at least doubled from the time we had arrived. I made my way through the crowd, nodding or stopping for a second to greet the people whom I knew best. I finally found myself in the kitchen, which was surprisingly the lest crowded room of the lot. I retrieved a glass from one of the cupboards, which were completely pasted in graffiti, and some were missing their doors completely. I grabbed the nearest bottle of available liquor, a 40 of Jack Daniels, and filled the glass half full. I capped the bottle and then grabbed ginger ale from the fridge and added a minute amount to the glass, snickering to myself. If Max wasn't drunk yet, she soon would be. I returned the bottle to the fridge, and that's when it hit me. Suddenly the room started swimming and the lights seemed much brighter than they had been seconds before. I giggled like a school girl, I fucking loved Acid. I grabbed a beer from the counter and then headed out into the mass of leather. Everything was starting to look completely fucked up, and I was having a hard time keeping focus, butI eventually found Max and Sid. I handed her her drink and snickered, but she didn't noticed. She took a large slug and her eyes went wide. She almost spit it out, but she was tougher than that. She swallowed hard and grimaced. "What the FUCK, mate! Did you dump the whole bottle in there?" I laughed whole heartedly, the whole scene seemed funnier than it really was. Tears started to spill uncontrollably from the corner of my eyes. I tried so hard to stop, but it just wouldn't happen. Max and Sid stared at me confused. "Ay, what the fuck are you on?" Max asked curiously. I took a deep breath and my laughter subsided. "Acid! Two hits..." Then the laughter started again. Max only shook her head, but she wasn't angry. I walked out into the crowd, in attempt to find Rotten....