Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

You're Real?

I woke up to the smell of coffee in the air. I sighed and got out of bed, never being a morning person, and got dressed. I smiled at Alina as I saw her placing our breakfast on the plates.

“You, my lovely sister, are a gift sent from heaven.” She gave me a smile and we both dug in. As we finished, I grabbed our plates and put them in the sink for later, and grabbed my hockey bag, and got into the car with Alina. We drove down to Johnny’s Ice House, and I waved to Alina before walking down to the locker rooms.

I walked into the locker room and received the same reaction I got yesterday.

“Oh my god! You're real? I honestly thought that I was hallucinating from how hard Coach worked us!” Kaner exclaimed. I

rolled my eyes and dropped my bag at my locker. “Hey, has anyone seen Sharp?” I asked noticing that the locker next to mine was empty.

Everyone shrugged but Keith. “He said that he was gonna talk to you. Said something about seeing you outside?” Keith replied.

“Oh, well he definitely missed me.”

Just then, speak of the handsome devil, Sharp came into the locker room with a smile. He made his way towards me and gave me a grin.

“So, I just met your sister," he said nonchalant.

I looked up at the man and smiled. “Yeah? She’s pretty much my rock, I love her.” I replied with a smile. “I’d do anything for her, even shove my hockey stick up her no-good ex-boyfriend’s ass.”

“I can tell. I honestly thought she was you.”

I nodded with a smile. “That tends to happen when you’re identical.”

With that we both changed into our gear and headed out to the ice. I saw Alina sitting there with her sketchpad opened on her lap. There wasn't a moment in where she didn't have the dang thing with her.

“Alright. Today, we’re going to do a scrimmage. The two Captains will be Tazer and Sharp. I want Addison with Sharp, and Leddy with Toews. The rest of you, to your normal teams.”

We all skated towards our teams and began our little game.
*********

We had five minutes left, and the score was tied. I searched the ice for the puck, and saw that Patrick Kane had it. Oh no you don’t. I skated right next to him, and hip checked him right onto the boards, taking the puck, and bringing it to the other side, passing it to Sharp, who scored, winning us the game. My team celebrated, giving each other pats on the backs and hugs. Coach blew his whistle and allowed us to go into the locker rooms.

“Hey Addison, where did you learn to hip check like that? I’m going to be feeling that one for a week.” Kaner whined.

I grinned and shrugged. “I learned to hip check when I learned that teenage boys are stupid and don’t pass to you if you are a girl. Helped in getting the puck and winning the game," I replied stripping out of my gear. Ahhh once again ending up in a sports bra and spandex. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I call dibs on first shower. And don’t even think about coming in.”

I walked into the shower area with a smirk hearing Kaner groan. I finished up and got dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt, tossing a Blackhawks jacket on, before picking up my bag. I gave a nod to Sharp, and a wave to everyone else.

“Goodbye boys, I shall see you at the next practice,” I said to the group and walked out the doors to meet Alina. I smiled at my sister and we both walked to the car.

“So did you get to draw anything during practice?” I asked her. She nodded and smiled.

“I drew the team. I just watched you guys practice and drew whoever came into my direct view. It worked out well," she replied with a smile.

I grinned. "That’s great! I can’t wait to see them! So... what do you want to do now?”

“I’m too lazy to do anything really and I doubt that after that hip checking you’d want to do something outside.”

“You are so right. Another movie day? Or are we going to have a Ghost Adventures marathon?” I asked her.

She thought about it for a moment. “I’ll go with Ghost Adventures marathon a bit of suspense will be good, especially after yesterday’s gross sobs fest.”

I nodded and we headed to the car and then home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone.

Today is April fools. Go play tricks on your friends.
Tell your parents your pregnant.
Completely freak out those you know.

Comments would be lovely.

Mickey and I hope that you enjoy your day.

xoxo,

Lilah

(Edited 12/24/13)