Status: Hiatus

Of Suspenders and Curls

I've been infected with One Direction infection, so it's fitting that I came up with a fic to express my infatuation with these lads. I absolutely ADORE Louis Tomlinson and his bromance with Harry Styles.

The idea for this fic came about when I stumbled upon their performance on X-Factor UK (2010). It was a halloween-themed week and the contestants had to sing according to the theme. Well, the boys were made-up to look like vampires, hence that's the whole inspiration to come up with this. Band dudes/boybands plus vampires equals *exploding ovaries*.


Special thanks to Teddi for the banner and Kim for the lovely layout. You girls rock my socks!

Entered in this contest.


DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. I do not own One Direction (or their girlfriends) in one way or another. Although I would love to have Louis as my own, his heart belongs to a certain Miss Calder and the closest thing of me to owning him, is in the form of a 33cm doll.
© notweirdbutunique


Image


Louis Tomlinson had the worst luck a vampire could get. He just couldn't get the perfect candidate to complete his coven. Luckily for him, his oldest and best friend, Liam, was there for him through all these years. However, things are about to change when a particular curly-haired boy caught Louis' attention.