My Best Friend's Brother

Angelina Pink is a sixteen year old inspiring singer. She has a band, and dreams to make it big. Her world gets all shaken up, when her best friend's brother (Alex) comes back into the picture. Alex used to have feelings for Angelina when they were kids, but she didn't return his feelings. Alex used to be a nerdy annoying boy, but now five years have passed: he's eighteen, a rock star drummer, and totally datable.

Authors Notes: I came up with this story, when I was drawing and watching tv one day. I was watching this show on Nickelodeon called Victorious. The star of the show (Victoria Justice) was singing a song called "My Best Friend's Brother" and I couldn't get the song out of my head. A idea popped in my head "Hey that would make a great story!" and here I am. :)
  1. Chapter 1 "Crash"
    “I wanted it too, but now neither one of us has it! Do you always mess people’s days up, or are you new at this? Because your doing a great job!”
  2. Chapter 2 "I Came To See You"
    “Justin Kenmore?” I asked. The guy started at me, puzzled, “How do you know my name?” I laughed, “You don’t recognize me?” Justin shook his head slowly. “It’s me, Angie” Justin’s eyes grew big, “What?” he shrieked.
  3. Chapter 3 Blake's Dilemma
    I shot up from the table. “WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME!” I shouted. The whole cafeteria was silent, no one said a word. Everyone was staring at me, but I didn’t care. I stormed out the cafeteria; Jazmine was quick on my heels.