Status: In Progress.

Don't Give Up On Love, Rusty Carter.

This Kiss.

Rusty looked around the beautiful property of farm land that she and her family had been living on ever since she had been born. In fact, her mother had gone in to labor in the house so she was born in the house. It was like she and the house had shared a special connection. It sure was a beautiful, summer morning for Colorado. She loved living in Colorado and she honestly couldn't imagine living any where else.

She walked over to the red barn where all the items she needed for the farm animals were being held. She grabbed food for all of the farm animals that needed to be fed, water for all of the farm animals that needed water, and brushes for all of the farm animals that needed a good brushing. After she gathered all of the items she needed for the farm animals, she walked over to the other red barn where the horses were being held. She smiled as she entered the barn.

Mickey was started to neigh with excitement as Rusty entered the barn because he knew that he was about to get fed some good ol' food. Mickey was her horse ever since she had been old enough to ride a horse. She named him Mickey because had had the shape of Mickey Mouse the Disney character on his head. He sure was a beautiful horse. He sure was a special horse to Rusty.

Rusty laughed a little, walking over to Mickey to pet him.

Rusty: "Hey, big boy. Are you hungry?"
Mickey: -Neigh.-

She smiled some more, continuing to pet him.

Rusty: "Of course you're hungry. That was a silly question of me to ask."

Rusty gave Mickey some hay to eat. After she gave him the hay to eat, she watched the beatiful, white horse eat away on the hay she had given him to eat for a little while. After Mickey had finished eating the hay, Rusty walked over to the radio that she had kept in the barn so she could listen to music while she did her chores and turned on the radio. After turning on the radio, she walked over to Mickey.

She picked up his brush and started to brush him. The song on the radio had ended and the DJ had announced the next song that was coming up next.

The DJ: "For all of you Faith Hill fans, here is a good song for you!"

Rusty felt a jitter rise up in side of her. She was so excited to hear which song was going to play by Faith Hill. She loved her music so much.

The starting harmony of the song started and Rusty instantly knew the song.

Rusty: "AHHH! O.M.G!"

Her loud excitement had made her horse look up from his meal to stare at her.

Rusty: "Oh, Mickey! Don't stare at me like that! You know that I love this song! It's my favoring song by her!"
Mickey: -Snort.-

Rusty: "It's the way you love me. It's a feeling like this. It's centrifugal motion. It's perpetual bliss. It's that pivotal moment. It's impossible. This kiss, this kiss (unstoppable). This kiss, this kiss.

Rusty instantly dropped the brush that had been using to brush Mickey while he ate his hay so she could get up and dance and sing to the song. She couldn't help herself.

While she had been dancing, the barn door opened. She turned stopped dancing and singing to turn around to see who had came in to the barn. As she caught site of who was standing in the door way, her jaw instantly dropped to the floor.

There he stood. A man dressed in a white tank top, blue jeans, brown cowboy boots, and a brown cowboy hat.

A cowboy was right in front of Rusty and all she could do was stare. He was gorgeous so you couldn't blame her for staring at the young man.

The cowboy took off his hat he was wearing, as if he had almost forgotten to be polite in front of her.

The Cowboy: "Howdy, ma'am."

Rusty wanted to be nice to this gorgeous cowboy but how could she? First of all, he had interupted her song, second of all, he drove his black pick-up truck on to her and her family's land, and third of all, who the heck was he?

Rusty: "If you're looking for my dad, he's not here. He went out to the farm store to buy some supplies for around here."

Okay, may be that was a lie. She didn't know where her dad was, she just knew that he wasn't home.

The Cowboy: "Actually, I'm not looking for your dad. I'm not looking for any one."
Rusty: "Well, then, what are you doing here?"

The Cowboy: "Your mom had told me to come talk to you about where to put my stuff."

Rusty jaw dropped to the floor once again. She had a puzzled look on her face while the cowboy had a look of annoyance on his face.

Rusty: "Your stuff? What the heck are you talking about?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second chapter to my story. I know that it's going a little slow, but please comment and tell me what you think. Please and thank you.