Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

No

The words that slipped from his mouth seemed to kill a part of me.

What the hell did I do?

I stand up and start to run to the door, but Steven stretches his arm out, grabbing me roughly and slamming the door.

"Don't," he growls, glaring at the door like Mason is still there. The fire in his eyes is frightening. I know what's coming. "You know what... Nevermind. I'm gonna kill him!"

It was easy to guess that... Anyone who made me cry for any reason was on his "death list".

I'm almost frozen as he flings the door open and runs off after Mason.

"No, Steven!" I yell, going right after him.

"Hey! If you're gonna talk like a man, you might as well be one! Get your ass back here and expel your anger on me!" Steven shouts, his voice sounding even more pissed off than Mason's had.

Mason stops and glares back at Steven. "Who the fuck do you think you are?! You've got what you want! You've got the lying little bitch, what more could you possibly want?!"

The words sting my ears. But... it's beyond that for Steven.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" he screams, and the next thing I know, he has Mason on the ground with a knife at his throat. "She's probably the best thing that could have ever happened to you, if you'd known how to handle her right!"

"Steven, stop it! Seriously, just let him do what he wants! Its my fault anyway!" I screech. Now, it seems as if everyone is watching us.

"Damn right it is!" Mason growls. Steven presses against his neck slightly and Mason chuckles. "Just go ahead and do it."

I take deep breaths and walk over, grabbing Steven's shoulder.

"If you don't get off of him, I'll personally make sure that you get your tongue cut out and fed to the animals in the park with your eyes taped open," I hiss, my accent making it sound much more menacing. Even Mason looks a little scared for a fraction of a second.

Steven puts the knife away and climbs off of him. He glares down at Mason and pulls me close, kissing me just to make him jealous.

"Let's go see your parents," he mutters, pulling me away from Mason.

I meet his stare for a second and mouth, I'm so sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
.~.