Status: When inspiration hits.

Screwed

#Wipeout

"Okay, chick, grow a pair and finish that beer." Tanner nudged my shoulder, scanning me with narrowed eyes.

I shook my head begrudgingly, slumping as far as possible into the couch cushions, I couldn't take another drop.

Tanner downed the rest of his glass with an effortless gulp before putting his glass gently on the table. Bringing his knees to his chest he threw a friendly arm around my shoulder.

"You had two sips, Bitch, Finish it." He laughed, shooting her a disbelieving grin.

My stomach stirred painfully and shut my eyes tight with a groan; shaking my head disgustedly,"And a Big Mac, with 10 nuggets, and large fries."

Tanner pursed his lips shaking his head cockily," Wuss. You set the bar for late night, early morning, whatever you wanna call pigging out at 4 in the morning."

"Psh," I sighed, cracking my eyes open while rubbing my stomach through my tight blouse," And do you remember what happened?"

He put a finger to his lips look innocently upward into his long lashes," Um, you got a timeless sex goddess tattoo you love to pieces?"

I huffed lightly not disagreeing in the least.

"And prey-tell what happened after that?" I asked a little dryly pulling my hair out of a pony tail and letting it cover half of my face.

Tanner scratched the left side of his nose looking away sniffing lightly, and shrugging.

I threw his arm off my shoulders, groggily getting on my feet, and walking to my bed room.

"People pass out in storm drains all the time." He yelled stubbornly, and a little too innocently.

I rolled my eyes throwing my middle finger in the air, " Up yours, Sweetie."

"Sweet dreams to you too, Honey." Tanner called back fondly.

I closed my door behind me, plopping down on my bed with a groan.

"I can't do this all on my own. OoO. I know I'm no Superman."

I smiled lightly reaching over to my night stand as my phone lit up, and I slid it open.

From: J R Hutch :-) June 2 2012 4:56 AM

Favorite baseball team. Favorite Movie. Childhood Nicknames.

Oh, and Good Morning, Beautiful. ;-)


My heart fluttered triplets in my chest, and I completely ignored my churning stomach. I gnawed lightly on my bottom lip as I typed a reply, and pushing send.

A&J.

From: Angel Chanel <3 June 2 2012 4:58 AM

Yankees,and Depends on my mood.

So, right now My Sister's Keeper. I'm not feeling too hot. :-P

And Mari.

And Good Mornin', Iron man.


I looked down at my phone eyebrows scrunching in worry, followed by a weak smile.

Just three weeks later and well, this girl wouldn't get out of my head.

Hanging over at her apartment every night, sneaking her over here in my Wrangler or my BMW.

Milk Chocolate hair sprawled over my shirt as Angel's head rested on my shoulder, the smell of baked sugar cookies filling my senses, that soft hand drawing swirls on my arms. Fight Club, and An Iron Man Marathon. (Apparently I strike her as a young Tony Stark?) I pressed send and waited.

A&J.

From: J R Hutch :-) June 2 2012 4:59 AM

O.o
Um, I can forgive you for that.
I've never seen that movie.
That blows. :P
What's wrong? Oh, and Why Mari?


I laughed lightly as I skimmed over the words a smile on my lips. Crazy boy.

My finger danced across the screen until the cold, solid surge hit my gut and my hand flew to my mouth. I jumped down from bed, and sick seeped through my hands as I stumbled to my knees awhile, violently spewing in front of the bathroom door.

I coughed loudly after it was over, wiping the residue the tainted my lips and burned my nose I crawled away leaning my head against the side of the bed. I stared blankly at the wall as my stomach settled, and cold shivers of goose bumps rippled across my skin. Foot steps sounded hesitantly, before the door creaked open.

"God," Tanner murmured from behind me, shock filling his weakened voice. I hadn't thrown up since I was five years old. Strawberry Allergies.

Tanner was my brother from the very first day of sophomore year, which should have been his senior. He gave me my first drink. And my eighth. and my fourteenth.

He'd always been so jealous of how well I held my, well, anything. Burger after burger McDonald's, Wendy's, Steak and Shake. Nothing.

"Sweetie," his voice suddenly murmuring in my ear, the room spun colors blending together as his words became sonorous as my eyes closed, "maybe I should take you to the Hospital..."

Then a black veil over my eyes and my head lolled to my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three comments= Quick update?