Status: In Progress

30 Years Past

Just Peachy

“Jude, it’s nice to see you again, but I believe that I must be going” I tried to compose myself, why was I such a sucker for accents and hot guys. Stop. I took a deep unneeded breath and turned to face Jude. I was not going to let men control my life, I had been down that road and I was starting over. This was my ultimate test besides Eric.
“So soon, it’s no where near sunrise why don’t we go back in the bar have some drinks and catch up, I’ve missed you” He smiled sweetly and I stood my ground.
“Sure sounds nice, I guess whatever I was going to do can wait” I laughed trying to get myself under control. I am Valary Dravenport badass vampire I will not be swept up in men, and I was serious. I followed Jude back into the bar and ordered our drinks, we sat there talking and remembering the past, it was nice until Eric walked over.
“Val, Jude” He nodded to both of us as he stood behind the bar, “I see you two already know each other” He glanced at me in a millisecond giving me a stern look. I smirked to myself as Eric and Jude talked for a little bit. I decided to go out onto the dance floor and just have some fun. I was lost in the music and the next thing I knew everyone was gone and the music shut off, I stopped and turned trying to figure out what was going on and saw Eric standing there very seductively.
“Eric?” I looked at him oddly, “What are you doing?” but it was like I was invisible and he was just staring. I turned around to see Jude doing the same thing staring through me and looking sexy.
“Hello, what is going on here?!” I yelled trying to get their attention, and nothing happened. Then the next thing I saw was the ceiling of a coffin, I started to panic until I saw the Fangtasia sticker, then another familiar sticker, I was in Eric’s coffin. I screamed out and wouldn’t stop screaming.
“Valary!?” I opened my eyes to see Eric holding the door to my guest coffin open.
“Oh thank god they were just dreams” I closed my eyes and rubbed my face trying to get the images out of my mind.
“Valary Dravenport having bad dreams” Eric chuckled.
“Honey I have a bad dream every time I see your face” I smirked and climbed out of my coffin following him up the stairs.
“That’s the Val I love” He threw open the door at the top of the stairs and let it slam back on me.
“And that’s the Eric I loathe” I whispered under my breath. After waking up a bit and having a trublood I left Fangtasia and headed back to my house. Eric informed me before I left that the first get together would be tomorrow night at Fangtasia, I was surely not looking forward to being trapped like I was in my dreams, the only thing was that this would be real life. I got home and showered and called Sam to let him about the meeting. After I was done with my tasks I went down stairs and laid on my couch just trying to relax. That sadly didn’t last very long because then the doorbell rang and I groaned. I opened the door very angrily to fine Jude standing on my porch.
“Nice to see you too Val” He laughed, “May I come in?” That was always like him to invite himself in.
“Sure why not” I was running out of steam and I was on the brink of giving in.
“Are you doing ok?” He asked making himself at home on my couch as I plopped down on my recliner.
“Everything is just peachy” I rolled my eyes sarcastically.
“Val, you know you can talk to me” He was being too darn sweet for his own good.
“No Jude I can’t because you’re too damn hot and I’m running out of will power and here you are after not seeing you for so long and it’s tearing me up inside to see you and him and these contradictions and” I stopped and looked at Jude who was just calmly watching me, “Now I know how Eric felt, shit” I got up out of my chair and went and laid down on the couch and glanced at Jude.
“Well are you going to say something?” I asked trying to figure out what his expression was saying.
“How on earth could I follow that speech” He smiled his brilliant smile and leaned over to kiss me, and then I was lost.
♠ ♠ ♠
So chapter 6, and sadly no more comments I'm thinking that either the story sucks because not as many people like it as the first one or people just aren't reading it because i don't post regularly.
But Comments are Appreciated. =D