Status: In Progress

30 Years Past

Caller ID

I awoke the next night like normal sprawling out and stretching but instead of stretching in peace I fell to the floor. After regaining my mind I looked around confused trying to figure out what had just happened. I was lying on the floor below my couch, and then it all came back to me and I couldn’t help but smile. No. No smiles seriousness, I got up and went straight to the kitchen to warm up a trublood trying to avoid the situation in my living room. After I microwaved my trublood I snuck up to my room and called Isabel.
“It’s Isabel” She answered on the first ring.
“Isabel its Val, I am in some hot water and I need some advice” I pleaded and waited for her to respond.
“What did you do now?” She sighed, although she was my best friend I could tell sometimes she hated getting wrapped up in my escapades.
“Jude” Was all I said.
“NO!” I could hear the utter shock in her voice.
“Yea, and he’s downstairs on my couch” I hid my excitement and tried to sound stern.
“Oh Val you didn’t” She asked.
“Of course I did, you know how I am with him and Eric, but at least Jude is a gentleman with feelings and a heart and he’s not an ass” I rambled until Isabel cleared her throat.
“Val you have to stop this you’re going right back into what you were messing around with, with Godric and Eric, it’s not going to end well again” Isabel said it straight up, it was what I needed to hear but not what I wanted to hear.
“I know you’re right but I just don’t know if I can choose they are both so different and both so perfect in their own ways” I sighed, how would I choose one and hurt the other.
“Well you have hurt Eric before you should be a pro at that” Isabel laughed.
“Not helping” I growled.
“Sorry, gotta go, Godric is waving hi, talk to ya later babe” And with that Isabel was gone and I was stuck in my house with a hot Aussie werewolf downstairs.
I had just gotten out of the shower when my phone rang, as far as I could tell Jude was still asleep downstairs. I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel and answered the phone.
“Hello?” I asked not bothering to look at caller id.
“Are you gonna come downstairs and let me in?” Damnit should have looked at the phone.
“And what makes you think I want you in my house Mr. Northman” I smirked to myself as I tried to dry off one handed.
“Well Ms. Dravenport I thought you would like an escort to Fangtasia for the meeting” He spoke but I was no longer listening because I could hear Jude moving downstairs and Eric was only steps away from him, shit.
“Well Eric I’m not really decent looking right now so I suggest you come back later ok” I speedily talked and hung up the phone. I shook my head and smacked my hand to my face, how could I be so stupid.

I was standing on Valary’s front porch dumbfounded after she hung up on me, something was definitely up. I reached for the doorknob and checked to see if it was locked, of course it wasn’t. One of these days she’s going to have a rude awakening when someone finds this house and just barges in. But it looked like tonight was my night to have a rude awakening because when I opened the door I saw Jude and all his glory standing in the kitchen. I sped up the stairs at vampire speed and grabbed Valary’s shoulders.
“A werewolf really?” I questioned. She tells me that we can’t be together because she is starting over but the first Aussie hunk to walk through her door goes all the way with my vampire.
“Eric it is none of your business” She scowled at me angrily it took everything I had not to looked down fore she was not clothed.
“Oh but it is my business when it involves my vampire” That came out wrong, “One of my vampires in my area, you do not fraternize with their kind unless under treaties” I said sternly and furiously. I couldn’t tell if I was just sticking with protocol or I was getting this angry over the fact that it was Val, probably a little more of the latter.
“Eric Northman, you make me so fucking angry why can’t you just let me be and if I want to be with you I will but until that time I want you to stay out of my relationships and my life, other than the hunting party, until I can be around you and not want to kill you is that understood” She was practically steaming she was so mad, finally the badass I fell in love with was back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is chapter 7 sorry it took so long i was visiting family in oklahoma but now i'm back and writing more. Hope you enjoy.
Comments Appreciated. =D