Status: New, comment and subscribe if you like! The character page will be LONG.

Where'd Ya Go?

Avril

As she left the class when the bell rang a boy sneered “You think having a dom threaten people makes you more important?”

“No.”

“Bullshit!” He shoved her into the wall and pinned her there.

“I didn't tell him to do that now go away!”
He grabbed her arms and pinned them to either side of her head and pushed his knee against her legs so she couldn't more.

She pushed against him but he didn't move.

“You aren't in a position to make demands little slut.” He said through clenched teeth.

“Get off!”

She looked around for a dom, and locked eyes with Robert Ortiz. In a blink he was behind the jock. “Let go of her. And back away slowly.” He said menacingly.

The jock froze up and let go of Hayden's wrists, slowly backing up with his hands up. People in the hall stopped to watch.

“No matter if a dom is around or not, you NEVER hurt a fertile. You'll make a nice example.” With that, Robert plunged his hand into the jocks back, gripping his spine before yanking it out through his back. Blood poored from the jocks back, he fell to the ground at once and the last thing he saw before dying was Robert snap his spine with two fingers.

Silently he shook some blood from his hands then licked them clean, kicking the jocks body before putting his arm around Hayden who was a bit shaken still.

Hayden had never really spoken with Robert, no one really has. Normally he doesn't speak. “Thank you.” She said as they walked down the hall.

He nodded and said nothing. “What class do you have?” he said after a moment.

“Uh...AP World History with Mr. Groff.” He nodded and took her there.

He left without a word, she went in the class at Mr. Groff smiled. He was one of the few teachers that stood up for fertiles when necessary, so even dom's liked him. She smiled back and took her seat beside Ashley who was the only other fertile in the class.

“Hey!” He greeted with a smile.

“Hey.” She smiled back, getting out her things.

“You uh...got some blood on you.” He said, uncomfortably.

“Oh yeah, its nothing.”

He shrugged, knowing it wasn't her blood and got out his things.

After class, Ash looped arms with her. “Off to our fertile class!” He smiled as they headed down the hall. Humans glared as Mikey, CC and Bryan joined them.

When they arrived, their teacher Miss. Gill smiled at them. They took their seats. Across the room Hayden waved to Macy and Hillary who rolled their eyes but waved back.
“I get that she's your sister but why does she have to be so stuck up?” Mikey asked quietly.

Hayden shrugged, Macy has her nice moments but never in public.

“Alrighty class, today's lesson is about pregnancy. And Felicity Olsen has something she'd like to say.”

Blushing and smiling, the fertile girl stood. “I'm pregnant!” everyone clapped and cheered.

“I wish you and Ricky much luck darling.” Gill smiled sweetly.

“Thank you! Also I'm going to have a baby shower in a few months, I'll pass out invitations to everyone as soon as I know the gender and type.”

Everyone smiled at her as she sat down.

“I trust that you all know how baby's are made, but what about when you are pregnant? What do you expect? Anyone have an idea?”

Felicity raised her hand, blushing. Miss. Gill called on her. “The same for a human, but 6 months of pregnancy. Six and a half if the baby is a dom.”

“Correct, but what in specific?” Miss Gill asked.

“Morning sickness, nausea, weight gain, hunger, tiredness,mood swings...”

The teacher nodded “Does anyone know how to tell if the child is a dom or fertile without a doctor?”

Devin Sola raised his hand. “'If you mood swings are more aggression or anger than not, it's most likely a dom.”

“Very good, now open your text books to page 125 please.”

--After class--

Bob collected Mikey, Jake collected Ash, Gerard collected Frank, Ricky collected Felicity, Jeremy collected CC, Chris collected Angelo and they all in a group headed to the cafeteria. Macy and Hillary waited for Pete who glanced at Hayden before offering his hand, not wanting her to get bullied for being a lone fertile. Devin Sola looked at his feet, planning to ask Miss. Gill to call a dom escort for him, he got bullied worse than others because of his black clothing.

Hayden waved Pete off who gave her an 'are you sure' look. She nodded and skipped over to Devin who looked up from her feet to her face, surprised he was being addressed.

“Walk with me?” she offered her hand that he reluctantly took.

They walked down the hall hand in hand, earning weird looks from everyone, dom's included.

“I'm Devin, Devin Sola.” he said quietly, looking at his feet.

“Hayden Armstrong.”

“Is Macy your sister?”

She nodded.

“She isn't very nice.”

Hayden giggled “She has her moments.”

They made it to the lunch room and got in line, now letting go of their hands. They ate lunch with the other fertiles. They sat at the table beside each other, the new fertile Avril Lavigne beside Hayden.

Hayden looked at her and smiled. “Hey, I'm Hayden.”

Avril smiled “Avril, I just transfured here from The Heights.”

“Well, not to put a damper on things but uh...you might not wanna go anywhere without a dom. The humans here aren't very nice to unmated fertiles.” Hayden's smile fell and Avril frowned.

“Okay, thank you for the advice.”

Andy looked over to them at the decline in happiness, his eyes rested on Avril for a moment before deciding to talk to her later. Perhaps offer to walk her to her classes.

Avril looked around the table at the fertiles curiously and Hayden began to speak to Mikey who was on Bob's lap.

Avril tapped Hayden's shoulder, then gestured to the table.

“Okay, everyone!” Hayden called the attention of the fertiles and doms at the table.

“This is Avril, shes new here. Avril this is; Devin , CC and his mate Jeremy, Max, Craig, Josh, Ashley and his mate Jake, Angelo, Mikey and his mate Bob, Robert, Frank and his mate Gerard, Bryan, Felicity and her mate Ricky, Ray, Andy, Pete, Hillary and Macy.” Hayden pointed at each as she said their name.

Hillary and Macy ignored them and everyone else waved politely, the fertiles smiled. Avril locked eyes with Andy for a moment and sent him a smile that he returned.

“Uh...nice to me you all. Um, weird asking but does anyone have Life Science and if so would they walk me there?”

Felicity and Ricky raised their hands as did Andy, Gerard and Bryan. “So I have walking buddies?” Avril smirked.

They nodded.

Avril beamed and hugged Hayden as thanks.

After lunch, Avril and her walking buddies headed to Earth Science, Andy walking beside Avril as protection.

Hayden could tell they liked each other, and wished them the best.

Ray went up to her “To French?”

“Please.” She smiled and looped their arms.

“So the guys and I are hanging out at the Way house tonight, Frank wanted to ask you to come but Gerard was uh...in the mood if ya know what I mean.” Ray seemed uncomfortable.

“I wish I could, but I have to take care of my brothers and sisters. I wouldn't mind company though.”

Ray mulled that over “I can bail on them if you want, you know with Frank comes Gerard and they are kinda touchy feely. Mikey and Bob could come also if you'd like, I don't think Frank and Gerard would mind the alone time.” He smirked as they walked down the hall.

“I don't want to keep you from your friends Ray.”

“You are my friend, and if Mikey and Bob come it'll be like a group thing. Besides, Allen loves Mikey.” He chuckled.

“Yeah and Anna misses her Ray Ray.” Hayden smiled.

He chuckled again with a grin as they stopped at class. “So its a date then?”

Hayden raised her eye brows.

Ray realized his blunder “Not a date date, I mean like a hang out thing. Uh...”

“Yeah, its a hang out thing.” She smiled nonchalantly.

Hayden had only been on one date, and it was Max. They agreed just friends was a better idea. If anyone else wanted to ask her out, they would have to do it properly. Besides, there's no way Ray likes her. It was just a slip of the tongue.

“I'll let them know.” he told her dutifully.

She nodded they went into class.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHH was it a slip of the tongue?

Any hopes for Andy and Avril? Avril will be seen more so don't count her out. I figured Hayden could use a friend that's a girl so I chose Avril Lavigne. Don't like it? Oh well.

A pregnant fertile yay! She won't be a main thing so...

Sorry for the wait!