Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Second Week to Second Anniversary...

I poked at my fruit for breakfast, dipping the pieces into yogurt before even attempting to put them near my mouth. I was too tired to eat, honestly.

The table was awkwardly silent today. I know it's because of me.

"So, anyone wanna go see the Avengers?" Jake asked, breaking the silence. I think we were all tired and the happenings this morning might not have as much to do with it as I think.

"No!" Andy and I said at the same time before looking at each other. The table burst out laughing.

"It's blasphemy!" He claimed as I started laughing too.

"I only like Spider-Man honestly…and he's obviously not going to be in it, it's the Avengers in their origins and Spider-Man didn't join until like…the 90s as a reserve member and even then, he's part of Sony studios and--"

"She was a fan growing up." Jeremy finished with a laugh.

"Not so much of him. I kind of only like him because of the millions of possibilities if you could shoot webs. I hated the way all of the guys felt like they needed to just swoop in and save the day all the time. It was so unfair." I pouted.

"You only liked him for his webs?" Ashley laughed, "That's mean, Wynn."

"Thing about the millions of things you can do on webs!" I pointed out. He grinned. "Ew, not in that way, pervert. My God, you're almost thirty, pull it together!"

"I agree with Wynn. I refuse to see such a disgrace…" Andy frowned before sighing, "I changed my mind, let's go see the Avengers, I hear it's amazing."

***

"Wow." I sat there in silence, my head on his shoulder. "And when…but…wow…"

CC laughed at me.

"That was amazing."

I titled my head to see him and he pulled back to give himself enough room to connect his lips with mine.

"Okay, kids," Ashley jabbed me in the side with a finger. I jumped and squealed, having apparently used the face that the armrest was up as an advantage as I'd re-situated myself to straddling CC's lap. "Lights are on, knock it off." I sighed and rested my forehead against my boyfriend's.

"Awe, look at them." Andy mocked.

"I'm older than you." I turned my head and stuck my tongue out at him and Andy returned the gesture. CC licked my cheek. "Ew!" I screeched.

"We are in a movie theater!" Jon snapped. We all froze, eyes wide, before we all began to laugh. "Why do I bother trying to be serious anymore?" He chuckled.

I sat back on Chris' lap and leaned my head against his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me. The guys were talking again and CC looked down at me.

"One more week." He sighed.

"You'll be back soon." I told him, more for me.

***

That week went by insanely fast and it was the second off day and Sammi's first day on tour, meaning it was my last.

I cuddled with CC on our bed as we watched something pointless on TV while waiting for the rest to wake-up. I'd already gotten ready for the day, I was dressed and had my make-up done, I'd already showered.

He was right, the second time is so much better.

"You're leaving today." He sighed.

"It'll only be ten weeks." I bit my lip, meeting his eyes. He gave me a sad smile.

"Only ten weeks…that's longer than we've been together." He kissed my forehead. "That's over twice the amount of time."

"I know." I whispered. He brought his lips to mine softly.

"Now I know what the guys feel like, saying good-bye all the time." He snorted. "I don't like it."

"We've got until eight." I promised. "I get dropped off while you guys are on the way to the next venue--"

"Dropped off?" He whined. "I don't even get a real good-bye? You just hop off the bus and on a plane?"

I nodded.

"Ten weeks." I whispered.

"Ten weeks." He agreed.

The door opened without a knock.

"Oh, the first good-bye is always the worst." Sammi's voice reached my ear and I turned to the door. She gave us a small smile. "Everyone's ready for breakfast."

I nodded and got up. I didn't want to think about sad things anymore. Chris got up behind me and we followed Sammi out the door to meet everyone else in the hallway.

"I'm just saying, man, your sister is not quiet in bed!" I could hear Ashley's voice from behind the door next to ours. "I mean, I know the walls are thin, but damn!"

"Shut the fuck up!" My brother snapped.

I blushed and buried my face in CC's chest which was shaking with laughter.

"Told you I'd make you talk."

***

"I'll call when I can." He brushed the hair out of my face. I gave him a small smile.

"Don't stress out if you can't." I chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around my face and hugged me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He stared into my eyes as if searching for something before he kissed me. Finally, he brought his lips to my ear.

"I love you." He pulled back and I gave him another small smile with a nod.

But, I couldn't say it back.

But I did say it back when we met at the airport upon his arrival home. It was the last thing he said to me before I left and it was the first thing I said to him when he came home.

And I walked away from that parking lot and into the airport and started my one week entirely alone and nine more without CC.

***

The pattern of Chris' away time as well as his time home was something I was getting into the swing of. This was our fifth tour and he'd been gone for almost five months.

It was our second anniversary today, a whole two years. I never thought my first relationship would last this long.

The boys were flying back from England today, and Juliet was with them having finished her tour two weeks before.

"You ready?" Sammi called to me. I'd stayed the night and her and my brother's place.

"Yeah." I finished my eyeliner and grabbed my phone and turned it on. It had just booted when it buzzed. It was Juliet, which meant they landed early by almost an hour. "Sammi, they're already there!" I ran out of the room. She met me halfway through the hall, having run from the master bedroom across the length of the hall.

"What'd she say?" She asked, looking over my shoulder.

I opened the MMS, but it was asking me to accept the image. I checked the date stamp and realized that it'd been sent two nights ago.

"Your cellphone sucks." Sammi teased.

"I use my work phone, that's where CC calls me." I pointed out. My iPhone was for work and my Lucid was for my personal life, but I had a tendency to only use my iPhone.

I scrolled to the words because I was too lazy to waste time downloading a picture I didn't need.

im so srry

I bit my lip and looked at Sammi who was frowning. Our eyes met for a second before she reached forward and tapped the "download" button.

It didn't take more than a second before my eyes were blinded with tears. I dropped the phone and sunk to the floor.

"Oh, Wynnie…" Sammi hugged me.

What made it worse was that we should have been on our way right then to the airport, but we were on my sister-in-law's floor and I stayed there for a good ten minutes.

"You don't have to come." She held me at arm's distance. "I'll go get them, I can get someone else to meet me there with another car--"

"What, like I won't go to the airport to see the friends I haven't seen in almost two months," They'd played a show somewhat locally more recently, "Just because my b-b-boyfriend of t-t-t-t-two years ch-ch-ch-ch-cheated on m-me?" I hiccuped and broke into sobs again.

"I know, Wynn." She sighed.

"W-w-why?"

"He's almost home, and you can beat his ass and ask him why yourself." She promised. "You're driving with me. I'll call Ryan and he can meet us there with another car."

I sniffled and nodded. She led me to the passenger's seat while dialing a number and she was speaking on the phone as we backed out of the driveway. I stared out the window blankly for most of the ride, trying not to think about anything because I'd start crying again. I wrapped my arms around myself.

Was I not good enough?

Why didn't he tell me sooner?

"Their flight just landed." Sammi told me, looking at her phone then at the flight listings.

Juliet was the first one I saw, she and Andy. She caught sight of Sammi and then of me and she dropped Andy's hand before running over to hug me. I started crying again.

"I'm sorry, Wynnie, that was the worst way for me to tell you. I just didn't think it was fair for you not to know, and I would want the same honesty from either of you." She looked at Sammi too who nodded.

"Wynn, what's wrong?" Andy frowned. I looked at Juliet who shook her head. I guess no one knew…

Why are girls such good snoops?

"Wynn?" I heard my brother's voice and he came over to me. Sammi and Juliet stepped out of the way. He held me at arms distance and inspected me before hugging me. "Wynn, what happened?"

I shook my head, taking a shaky breath.

"Please talk to me?" He asked.

"Babe, if she doesn't want to talk it's fine." Sammi soothed. She looked at me sypathetically, "It's all over twitter now…"

Juliet nodded.

"Not surprising, I accidentally found it through a tag. There's a whole story somewhere…" She looked apologetic.

"I wish the kids would just stay out of our personal lives." Sammi sighed.

I'd only just seen him, I spent three of my days off with him on tour, I'd--

"Wynnie?" My thoughts were cut short. I looked to the ground. "Wynnxx?" He tried. "Baby, what's wrong?" He tried again.

"What'd you do Mora?" My brother turned around.

"What do you mean 'what did I do?!'" He held up his hands.

"She's not talking!"

"She's crying, you expect her to talk?"

"Why is she crying?" Jermey snapped.

"I wasn't here, I was on a plane, with you." Chris defended. "Sammi was with her, I--"

"You're right, I was with her." Sammi crossed her arms. "And I'd love to know why we got a really nice photo of you messing around with some fucking groupie on tour--" That was a little…out of Sammi's nature because she usually stays out of your really personal business, but I was glad she wasn't because I couldn't bring myself to talk right now.

"You fucking--" My brother growled and CC looked scared.

"Hey, guys I've got the ca--I can see you're busy…" Ryan crossed into our conversation.

"I'm sorry, Wynnie, I didn't--I didn't mean it--"

"God damn it, C--" Jeremy stepped forward and Ashley and Jake were quick to put hands on his shoulders.

I wiped the tears in my eyes away and stepped in between the two to look in Chris' face.

"Speak to me please…" He begged.

"You've got your work cut out for you, Mora, she specializes in the silent treatment." My brother snorted. I glanced behind me to see Sammi take his hand and squeeze it gently.

"Guys, let's just take this home." Sammi said calmly. "We're causing a scene, people are staring."

"If people can already see it on twitter, so why not see it live?" Jeremy said cooly.

"Shit, it's on twitter? Wynnie, I didn't--it wasn't--I love you." He reached for my hands and I tried to pull them away but he caught them, "Please? Please, Wynn, don't…just…can we talk?"

I bit my lip before nodding.

"We'll drive you back to our place." Sammi offered. "Her car is there anyways."

He looked up and nodded.

Luggage was claimed in silence for the most part, because the guy to break up awkward silences was the one causing one. The car ride was a little less uncomfortable. People talked. Jeremy wasn't talking to CC, which upset me because they shouldn't fight because something happened in CC's and my relationship…or to end our relationship I guess.

"You can sort everything out int he guest room…" Sammi nodded to me. "Call if you need anything."

I nodded and walked upstairs. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jinxx give CC a warning look as he followed me.

He closed the door behind himself and looked at me on the bed. He sat on the floor.

"Please, say something, Wynn." He pleaded. "This silence is scaring me."

I didn't understand why he wanted be to talk so badly. He clearly didn't care about what I say. If he did, he'd have talked this out with me when it happened or he'd have told me he didn't want me anymore…

"I want to hear your voice again…" He whispered. "I haven't heard it in weeks."

"W-w-w-w-why?"

He sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.

"I was absolutely shit-faced, Wynn, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight and when I realized it, it was too late."

I nodded, I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes.

"And I know you want to know why I didn't tell you…" He took my hands. "I was going to, when I got back…it only happened the other day…I didn't think you'd find out until I got the chance to talk it out with you in person. I was going to tell you, I swear."

I pulled my hands away and shook my head.

Now he looked like he was going to cry. I never thought I'd ever see him cry.

"Wynnie…I love you…" He moved so he was on both his knees, so he was a little taller, but I still won as I was sitting on the bed. "Please, give me another chance. I'll control my drinking better. I've gone all this time just fine, I swear that, too. It was just this once."

I bit my lip.

"I l-l-love you t-t-t-too…" I whispered.

He sighed in relief.

"B-b-but i-if y-y-you w-w-want t-to e-e-end t-this, t-t--"

He kissed me, pushing me back on the bed with his force. It wasn't lustful, but it was desperate and needy in a more emotional sense.

"I don't, please don't end this, Wynxx." He used my nickname. "I-I…I got us plane tickets…" He took a deep breath. "We're going to visit my parents.. Don't make me go alone…"

My eyes widened.

"I love you." He said again. "Please. Give me a second chance, I won't fuck up again."

I took a breath and the world stood still.

This decision could make or break me…

And I was hoping it wouldn't be the latter…

I nodded and he eyes widened before he kissed me again, softer, more gently, like our first kiss.

"Happy anniversary," He whispered. giving me a small smile.

My eyes widened.

"You remembered." I whispered back.

"Of course." He kissed my forehead. "I was going to take you out…but I think, maybe eating at home might be better…we can order Thai and have a movie night or something." He offered.

I nodded.

"I'd like that."

"Thank you." He sat up and then pulled me up next to him.

We stared at each other for a moment before he looked to his pocket and took out his cellphone.

"No secrets, you can have my lock code…" He offered.

I shook my head.

"I'll trust you…don't make me stupid for it." I nuzzled him.

"It's your birth month and day." He told me anyways. "If you ever need it."

I gave him a small smile.

"I know, it's cheesy." He kissed me. "Let's go downstairs so they know we haven't killed each other." He took my hands and guided me off the bed. We walked down the stairs and to the living room where my brother and his wife were sitting on the couch. They both looked up at us as we walked down.

Jeremy raised an eyebrow.

I feebly shook Chris' and my intertwined hands. Sammi gave me a look that said "be careful, but congrats" and my brother looked more relieved than anything. I guess a wrong doing to his blood sister by someone who was as good as a brother to him was hard to handle.

We sat down on the couch across from them and I looked at my brother.

"We worked it out." I whispered.

"You guys are okay?" He asked.

I looked at CC who nodded.

"Good." He sighed, "But if you fuck up again, I will kill you." He frowned at CC.

CC nodded.

"Understood."

Sammi's phone made a shutter noise and she smiled innocently.

"We need to sort out those desperate fangirls who are bringing up shit that need not be provoked!"

I smiled and shook my head.

Who knew second anniversaries were so fucked up?
♠ ♠ ♠
Starbabyekj - OMG! I'm kind of dying of laughter because I was thinking of that too...God I'm a nerd/dork/childish fangirl XD.

JustMaddi666 - Yay! and niiiiiiice XD

I kind of hate this chapter -_- but it needs to be done so I can take this where I want it!

Comment Mah Peeps!