Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Classy, Ms. Ferguson, Classy

Greeting fans is exhausting, I don't know how anyone could do it. They just stare and take pictures and giggle and swoon and beg and--

I mean, okay, I think most of them are really sweet and adorable. But I've learned there's that one in every bunch.

I'm sure I wound up subject of a bunch of pictures, but I got out of a bunch too by silently offering to take some.

Which, I think my fearful silence caused a lot of fans to think I was a bitch.

"You're really pretty." A girl smiled at me, I froze. "You're a model right?"

I nodded, fingers nervously fiddling.

"Who do you model with?"

I couldn't bring out the words to form either of the two companies I worked for at the time and ended up stuttering like a fool.

"Next Model and Suicide Girls." Jinxx answered for me, listing both of my new employers. I was lucky that they were willing to share me, some agencies don't like sharing.

I could only nod again. The girl smiled.

"You two look alike."

"She's my sister." My brother wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I blushed.

"Ugh! Your brother is so amazing!" She whined. "Mine would never admit he's related to me."

I laughed.

"Y-yeah." I agreed. "I g-got l-l-lucky."

She smiled.

"Your name is Bronwyn right?" She questioned. I nodded in response. "You're CC's girlfriend!" She squealed.

I blushed and nodded.

"And your make-up work is amazing! I'm subscribed to you on youtube! You're awesome!" She hugged me and Jeremy jumped back. "Can I have an autograph?" She handed me a sharpie and held out her arm. I blinked.

"Fans do it all the time." My brother whispered in my ear. "Just sign her arm."

I quickly scrawled my loopy signature on her arm and she beamed.

"Thank you!" She hugged me again and went off to talk to Andy.

"Your first fan." CC smiled, walking back over to me. Jeremy walked away.

"You abandoned me, Chris." I whispered, still shaking from the experience.

"You handled that perfectly." He soothed, petting my hair. "Everyone is nervous about their first fan, Wynnie."

I shivered.

"Come on, the show starts soon." I shook my head. "You wanna stay and check out the grounds a bit more?" I nodded.

He smiled and kissed me I heard a camera shutter and saw a flash and practically jumped out of my skin. He sighed and buried his face in my neck, moving his hands from my hips to my back pockets. Girls were squealing.

"Sorry, forgot we were in the middle of the venue." He whispered.

"It's fine." I sighed too.

"Promise you'll be backstage watching?" He pulled his head back, but pressed me against him because he hadn't removed his hands from my pockets.

"I promise." I gave him a small smile.

"Good." He grinned before looking up. "Now, I'm going to kiss my girlfriend, please refrain from flash photography, but feel free to 'awe' all you want."

I laughed and he shrugged, looking at me while still grinning.

"Thought I'd give it a shot." He smiled, pressing his lips to mine again.

There were the expected 'awe's.' However, either someone silenced their shutter sound or people actually respected his wish enough not to take pictures, because I saw no flashes. Then again, that's what the "flash off" button is for.

"Okay, I'll see you in fifteen minutes?" He asked again. I nodded.

"I wouldn't miss it." He smiled and left to follow where the rest of the band was now making their way to, backstage. For the most part, the crowd vanished, but it was still a large outdoor venue with hundreds of kids easily, so there were still tons of people around me.

I was set on adventuring before my phone buzzed.

My brother's name flashed across the screen.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked. I don't like speaking loudly and speaking over the crowd made me feel more than a little uncomfortable.

"First of all, 'hey' I can see you!" CC's voice spoke through the phone and I laughed, turning around and waving to where his head was poking out. He waved back and I couldn't help but wonder what kind of super-vision he had to spot me when I was hardly near the stage. I saw a hand reach out from backstage and jerk the phone out of his hand. There was a 'hey!' over the line.

"Sorry, Wynnie, he took the phone out of my hands when I was calling you." My brother apologized.

"What's up?" I asked, moving to a quieter (not by much) spot.

"My roadie broke his wrist…and it's too much for just Jake's roadie and we'll have someone out here if not by the next show," Today was a hotel night so their next show was the day after tomorrow, "Definitely before the time you leave at the end of next week, so you don't have to stay longer." He promised, "Just…can you get back here?"

I sighed, hanging up, and made my way through the crowds to the spot where I could flash my little, special pass and get to the band.

"Thank you, so much, Wynnie." Jeremy hugged me before throwing a guitar and a shit load of…shit into my hands.

"Why can't you do it?" I sighed.

He smiled.

"I'm in the band." He ruffled my hair and followed the others to the green room. CC kissed my nose.

"We have egos when it comes to roadies and techies." He teased.

"Guess you can't be seen with me, then." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Eh, a little Romeo and Juliet never hurt anybody." He smiled.

My eyes widened.

"They died !"

He laughed.

"Exactly!" He kissed my lips before heading off after the others.

"You're Jinxx's sister?" A boy, probably a little younger than me, asked. I nodded shyly. "I'm Oliver. Okay, cool, so, we do basic soundcheck on the big tours like this, the band doesn't hit stage until they preform. We've got like five minutes because we ran into some tech issues earlier that we think are sorted out and then Nick went and busted his wrist in the twenty minutes that the tech took to fix and now we need to speed through this. Are the drums mic'ed?" He called to another kid who had drum sticks stuck in his back pocket. The kid gave him the thumbs up. "Front curtain is still up?"

I frowned at the word "curtain" because no concert I'd ever personally gone to had a curtain. He smiled.

"We've got a curtain, cool, huh? Means we don't have to be seen." He looked at another kid. "Bass connected?"

"Yeah." The kid responded.

"Kay, let's go." I followed them onto the dark stretch of upstage that was hidden by the curtain.

"Okay, E chord!" He called. I strummed an open chord in response and winced at the sound before fiddling with the tuning. The kid on drums banged around a bit before something made a horrible screeching sound and we all covered our ears. "Someone un-mic the--" He was cut off by another horrible screech, this time the kid hadn't even touched anything.

"Feedback." The kid holding Ashley's bass groaned.

"Fuck." Oliver frowned. "Someone get a mic-er to fix the mic'ing on the drums. Hey, you--" He looked at me.

"W-wynnie." I stammered.

"Sorry, Wynnie, can you go downstage and make sure no mic's are in front of the speakers and that the speakers are all facing forward? Mike, get someone backstage to help you double check where the side-stage speakers are pointing and make sure it's out to the crowd and not to the stage."

I sighed, quickly rushing out in front of the curtain, once-overing the line of speakers and nodded before rushing back, everything was in its place.

"It was the balance." Mike came back, "And the sensitivity. Someone swapped mic one with mic eight and the balance and sensitivity was wrong."

"Someone swapped Andy's mic with the cymbal mic? Who the fuck does that?" The boy behind the drums laughed.

"Guys, we have two minutes." Jon shouted at us and my eyes widened.

"Shit, guys, tune the guitars and fucking run." Oliver looked frightened. We tuned quickly and ran off stage, passing off guitars to their rightful owners. CC caught me at the and and gave me a kiss.

"Have fun?" He teased.

My heart was pounding in my ears. He laughed.

"Best job of the tour." He eskimo kissed me and followed the guys onstage and the curtains suddenly opened. I was still breathing heavily when the concert started.

"Congrats." Jon patted me on the back, "You've officially been hazed into tour life."

I looked at him, still completely overwhelmed by the prior happenings and he laughed.

"We all get like that."

***

We finally got to the hotel around eight. I dragged my bag off the bus before CC picked it up with ease. I frowned.

"I had it."

He shrugged.

"Well, allow me." I sighed and followed him. It seemed like forever before we were all finally checked in, then we hit issues with the room keys so Jon had to go back down and get them reissued and finally we were all in rooms.

"I guess we're sharing a bed." He commented, dropping our bags in the closet and looking around the relatively normal-sized hotel room.

I shrugged.

"You wanna take a shower first?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him landed back down on my heels before nodding and making my way to the bathroom.

I left the door open a crack as I started my shower.

"You know that's an open invitation?" He called from the other side of the door.

"I thought you said my first time wasn't going to be in a shower." I said with a small smile to myself.

"We wouldn't have to go all the way." He pointed out, "Just most of the way. We could always finish on the bed."

"Is that the plan?" I giggled.

"If you want it to be."

"Okay." I shrugged with a small laugh, closing my eyes to the shower's downpour as I finished washing my face before I felt arms wrap around me. I squealed.

"And you thought I was kidding." He kissed my neck.

Okay, so I did doubt that he'd actually follow me into the shower. Clearly, I was wrong to do so.

"You can always tell me to stop." He told me seriously, turning me so I could look in his eyes.

"What if I don't w-want you to?"

"Then don't tell me to, because that'd just be mean." He teased.

And it didn't take much after that for things to get heated. And not long after that, my comfort zone started to slip further behind me.

***CC***

Holy fucking fuck.

First of all, my girlfriend is fucking gorgeous, but this is besides the point.

You know, I wouldn't put it past Jinxx for him to glue his sister's fucking vagina shut. If she is seriously okay with going all the way tonight, I have my work cut out for me. I can hardly fit one God damn finger in her. That's what clued me in last time that she was a virgin--that, and the fact she showed some obvious discomfort with me even trying. She's definitely uncomfortable now, but she hasn't said anything yet.

Thing is, I don't know if she's just really tight from being a virgin until she was twenty-four (this is assuming I get some tonight) or if she's just so super tense from this feeling of awkwardness she has in situations where she doesn't know what to do.

If it's the latter, she shouldn't be awkward, she's doing just fine.

I nipped at her ear.

"Do you want to stop?"

"N-no." She breathed.

Then we're going to have to get you to loosen up, baby.

***Wynnie***

My heart was pounding but my stomach was butterfly-ing and I didn't know what to do. CC kissed me again, pushing his tongue into my mouth. At the same time, he took my hand and slid it down his body. I got the hint, but I was starting to panic again, I knew what I was supposed to do but what if I wasn't good enough at it?

I really should have gotten myself drunk for this. I'd rather not remember something this clumsy. He probably thinks I'm absolutely incapable of anything. I mean, I tried. I took him in my hand awkwardly. I couldn't tell if he was getting frustrated at my lack of common sense, but he closed my hand tighter with his before moving his hand around my back.

I tried again, a little hesitantly and I guess it worked because he let out a little moan. I felt a little triumphant, but the nerves weren't going away.

They weren't going away when he moved us from the shower. They didn't go away when I hit the bed.

They grew worse when he, again, tried to push a single finger into me. I know he could see the panic in my eyes because he sighed.

"I need to you tell me to stop if that's what you want." He said softly, "Or you need to calm down. You have nothing to worry about, Wynnie."

I took a breath and he leaned over to connect our lips again.

I don't know what really happened, because I was trying to focus on the kiss over anything else else I knew I'd panic again, as it was my nerves had still hardly settled but they weren't as bad as moments before.

I really didn't pay attention until I realized he'd already put a condom on and was watching my face carefully.

"I need you to relax, you're absolutely fine." He leaned forward and whispered. "It's going to hurt." I had figured that by the small bouts of pain I'd been fighting in the last seconds right before this.

But, admittedly, this hurt a lot more.

He guided himself slowly. I squeaked out in pain.

"That's the first noise I've heard out of you." He kissed a tear that'd slipped out of my eye. Trust him to try to lighten this with a really dumb joke. "Fuck, you're tight." Finally, he stopped pushing and I had a moment to adjust.

The pain was only just subsiding, but my body was screaming over my mind for him to move. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but I'm positive it wasn't long, before I moved my hips a little and he took that as his cue to start moving.

Time was't registering in my mind, it was too focused on the noises he was making and weird feelings.

I'm twenty-four…I can't believe sex is still considered a "weird feeling" in my book.

Finally, he finished. And, that sounds horrible, but I really didn't feel anything. It felt better after the initial shock, but it wasn't some amazing experience or anything.

He cuddled with me.

"Sorry, first time is always the worst." He kissed my lips gently. "You'll probably be sore in the morning…"

"I don't really care." I gave him a small, half-smile.

"It'll be better next time." He kissed my nose. "My cousin, she came home from her first time really irritated because she felt basically numb, but she had no complains about her second time." There was an awkward silence and I looked at him, tired but amused. "That was the worst thing to say after sex ever." He groaned, nuzzling his head into my neck. "Who starts talking about their cousin after they had sex? Holy fuck I sound retarded."

I giggled tiredly and he gave me a small smile.

"Let's get some sleep.

***

"Okay, dude, I didn't need to see that." I startled awake to the sound of my brother's voice and made sure the sheets were covering me. He hasn't seen me naked since I was like five, he doesn't need to see it now.

"Why are you here, Jinxx?" CC groaned, eyes still closed, pulling me tighter against him and hiding his head under a pillow to block out the noise.

"I was the one Jon sent to wake you up because only he and I were awake and he went to get the other three. I regret not trading with him." He groaned, "Did you really have to sleep with her, Mora?"

"Do you really have to get in our business, Ferguson?" His voice came out muffled by the pillow. "I don't harass you about fucking Sammi in the room next door on every tour she's been on. At least we're in a hotel room."

"That's my sister! I have a right to be irritated! I--"

"Guys, stop fighting." I sighed. "And you didn't say anything against it, Jer."

"I'm tired." CC whined, "Make him go away."

My brother looked at me and sighed.

"I know. I just…I didn't expect to really find out like this." He sighed again, "Please don't do anything on the bus."

"No garuntee, Jinxx-y-boy." CC said sarcastically. He was grumpy this morning.

"What's going on over here?" I heard Ashley's voice from the hallway and my brother tried to shut the door before he swung it back open. "Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!" He whooped, "You'd better find yourself another guitar tech, that little once-was virgin won't be walking today." My brother's jaw dropped and I glared at Ashley before lifting CC's pillow to see him grinning sheepishly.

"You ass!" I whined, hitting him repeatedly with the pillow.

"You…Coma-Mora-What ever the fuck your name is!" Jeremy whined.

"Can you all get out of our room? I'm only wearing a sheet!" I snapped, sitting up and making sure to keep the sheet wrapped around me. It's not that I'm body-shy, I'm freaking photographed nude all the time. It's who is in the room.

"Ooh, classy, Ms. Ferguson." Andy grinned, his head appearing in between and above my brother's and Ashley's. "Much classier than your brother, he tends to pay no mind to walking around naked."

"Dude." The man in question snapped.

"Guys, stop bothering them. Give them time to wake-up and they'll meet us at breakfast." Jon chastised them. I gave him an appreciative smile and he nodded before closing the door.

I turned back to see the body beside me shaking with laughter and I lifted the pillow off his face. He smiled.

"Go take a quick shower and I'll shower when you're changing." He told me.

I nodded and slowly got out of bed. Okay, yeah, Ashley wasn't kidding…

Today was going to be a long day...
♠ ♠ ♠
Starbabyekj - AHH! I LOVED IT TOO! Last chapter was totally my favorite chapter in this entire thing.

JustMaddi666 - I wouldn't classify myself as brilliant, I'm thinking more "literary genius in the world of fanfiction" :p (just kidding, of course XD) but thank you :D

You know guys, anyone can comment...I feel bad for JustMaddi666 and Starbabyekj for totally carrying the frequency of the updates on their own backs. :p Everyone should comment whether you like it or not! I like to hear opinions (though I mean, "I love this" is probably my favorite, I take hate too XD).

So...comment away, my good...Mibbians! (Is that what we even call ourselves?)

Yay!

AND! ANOTHER QUESTION!

Should I up the rating on this? I think I might have to...but I mean, it's nothing that isn't in an R-rated movie...it doesn't really...like...I mean it's not THAT detailed is it?