Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

That's a Cat's Name...

"Hey, Wynnie," My brother scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I'm here for--"

"Hey, Wynnie, why don't we train your brother to walk up the aisle with a little pillow holding the two rings attached to a collar on his neck--oh, hi, Jinxx." CC said, suddenly uncomfortable when he walked into the hallway where I'd just answered the door. We'd been watching "Meet the Parents" on the television while I awaited the unfortunate hour that I'd be going to my bachelorette party.

They kind of just stared at each other, both of them. CC had an apologetic smile on his face.

"The cats name is Jinx--" And my brother was off, chasing him like a cat would do a mouse. I with held the comment, my brother hated being told his name was a cat's name.

"Oh, grow up." I sighed instead.

My brother backed off with an eye-roll that I barely caught.

"I'm here to get CC." He said, raising an eyebrow at the man in question. CC was fixing his hair pointlessly, as he'd done nothing with it today. "Sammi should be over in a few, she's just finishing her make-up--"

"Jinxx, seriously, how long does it take to get the guy?" My sister-in-law's voice rang in my ears as her heels clicked down our tile hall. I'd apparently left the door wide-open. Thankfully, I saw Willy's figure out of the corner of my eye to assure me he hadn't left.

"He made a cat comment." I said simply.

CC looked sheepish and I had to laugh.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, you're worse than children. Hurry up." She rolled her eyes. "I'm taking Wynnie now, you have your change of clothes?" I nodded, grabbing my bags. "Awesome."

"CC, don't forget to put Willy's collar on so he can use the doggy-door if he needs the bathroom." I kissed him quickly. He gave my hips a squeeze.

He nodded, kissing me again before I followed Sammi out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, guys. I wanted to get something up, but I was waiting to see what you all wanted to happen. The wedding will, officially, be in two chapters, assuming I get some response and feedback?

Here's how you can help:

So...what do you guys wanna see happen at the Bachelorette Party? And should I do a CC POV on the Bachelor Party? What do you think and what are some things you think would be fun to do? XD

The wedding dresses are open to be voted on UNTIL THE CHAPTER OF THE WEDDING! Those options can be found in chapter 20 titled "Girls in White Dresses." I had a disappointing number of only two votes. Clearly, I have more readers than that. Please vote! It's not that I can't decide on my own, I just want some readers opinions! It's more fun for all of us that way!

The bouquets are the same deal, those will be available to be voted on until the chapter of the wedding. Those are available to vote in chapter 22. I have three votes on those. Come on, guys, I'm doing this for fun! I'm trying to involve you! This isn't something I'm writing for myself! lol


FINALLY!

As much as I absolutely hate threatening not to update, especially what can basically be seen as twice in a row, I seriously am far less likely to update if I have no comments. It's not something I do intentionally, most of the time. It's subconsciously not writing because I feel like no one wants to see the update. It's far more fun and interactive if we all interact! Be creative, correct a typo or something. I really don't care, anything to know that people care enough about this for me to continue and continue soon.

On a nicer note, after this is over you guys can choose if you want to see a sequel, and I'll think about it. I mean, wait to decide until you see the ending...this way you know if you think a sequel is worth sitting through. If not, maybe I'll put in an epilogue if I see it fit.

Also, I'll need more ideas, eventually, for another story, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to mention.

But everyone should vote before they even think about doing any of that :p