Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Don't You Have a Key?!

"So, we're going shopping." Sammi said, carefully backing out of my driveway. I nodded, figuring the more innocent she kept this party, the happier and less awkward I'd feel. "But, first we're going to the house."

I nodded hesitantly.

"Don't worry, we're not getting totally intoxicated." She promised with a laugh. "We need to be able to drive."

I bit my lip.

It took some time, but we finally arrived at my brother's house and I recognized all of the cars in the driveway and on the street.

"Come on." She walked me to the door, pushing the key into the lock. But, someone flung the door open.

"What did you do to the place?" I groaned at the decorating.

"It fits the theme…" Lindsey defended. I blinked at what she was wearing. I don't think I'd ever seen her in anything extremely slutty, she'd worn strange outfits because of dancing…but nothing slutty. But tight, leather pants and a really tight crop top were not something I expected on her. Although, it showed off her body nicely.

"Black?" I guessed with a frown.

"Porno." Sandra corrected with a chuckle.

"I knew we needed more dicks." Ella said sarcastically. "Damn it, Sam. I told you. Didn't I tell her, Juliet?"

"You told her." Juliet nodded her agreement, laughing.

"Dicks, just everywhere." She motioned around the room bathed in black plastic table cloths."

I let out an awkward giggle.

"Let's get this party started!"

***CC***

"So, you ready?" Jinxx tapped his foot anxiously.

"Where are we going?" I frowned, grabbing a jacket and my keys. I double-checked Willy's collar and made sure he the doggy-door was unlocked.

"Ashley's place." He shrugged. "We're keeping it calm mostly. It's just to say we're doing something."

I shrugged and followed him out the door and into his car.

"Of course, there's alcohol…"

I grinned.

This might actually be fun.

***Wynnie***

"N-no…." I whined. "I'm not drinking out of that." I tried pushing the drink away.

"Oh, come on Bride-to-Be." Ella teased. I raised an eyebrow and she laughed.

"You're no fun." Juliet chuckled.

"We're not judging you." Lindsey sang, giggling.

"Hurry up, drink your damn water and we're going shopping. You need a garter."

"Blue?" Sandra questioned, I could tell she was holding back laughter.

"Probably." Lindsey shrugged. "Unless she's wearing something else blue."

I plucked the dick straw from my glass and flicked it at Sammi before simply drinking from my glass.

"Oh, you ruined the game." Ella sighed.

"Doesn't matter anymore, we've got a damn garter to buy!"

"I'm thinking a blue slip, actually." Sammi said off-handedly. "CC's mom expressed a wish to have some of her own customs and traditions thrown in there. We might put a twist to them…but I think it's a good idea. And, your mother agreed wholly." She looked directly at me. "I'm not agreeing with CC's ideas though."

Suddenly, the other girls burst out into laughter and I frowned. I was clearly left out of the loop when I'd been gone. Lindsey had obviously been filled in.

"I refuse to let Mao be the flower girl. That's the most ridiculous thing--"

"He wants her to be the flower girl?" I made a face.

"And Willy to be the ring-bearer." Juliet was still laughing.

"Oh…Christ." I sighed.

"I asked him originally if you'd said anything about flower girls or ring bearers. I assume you haven't?"

I nodded.

"I think, personally, it's pointless. You don't have little kids in your family." She shrugged.

"Because you and her brother haven't been getting busy!" Ella teased. Everyone laughed.

"His best men can hold the rings."

"This party has suddenly taken a serious turn."

"I have some ideas that I'll run with you tomorrow, let's finish shopping." Sammi agreed and we all filed out of the house and into two cars.

***CC POV***

"Have you seen the dress?" Jake asked. He was lounging on the couch across from me.

"No, she's keeping it a secret." I shrugged.

"I figured." He nodded, "Just curious."

"Ashley, where's the Jack?" Andy called from the alcohol cabinet.

"Where are your balls?" He replied smartly, reaching around him to grab the bottle the singer was searching for. "When is this going to be your bachelor party?"

Andy's face flushed red and I laughed.

"He's right." Jake shrugged. "When are you asking Juliet to marry you?"

"Leave him alone, guys." Jinxx laughed. Andy made a noise of agreement. "Just because he's incapable of asking a girl to marry him--"

"Not cool." Andy frowned.

"We should have asked Sandra to join us--"

"Don't you think she'd have been a little offended?" Jake frowned. "Anyways, she's with the girls, Ella told me."

I nodded.

"Okay, this is boring. Let's invite--"

"We're not inviting strippers." Jinxx warned Ashley who laughed.

"Some more guys? None of CC's friends live here, but we've got tons of bands--"

"I feel like this is going to end badly…" Jake frowned. "I just have a really bad feeling…"

***Wynnie***

"So we got the slip," Sammi counted on her fingers, "And the garter…" Lindsey smiled next to me.

"So, then, we're going…"

"Yup." Sammi grinned.

"What?" I asked nervously.

We pulled up at a little run-down shack of a store.

"Sammi…Lindsey…" I blinked up at the sign. "Why are we at a sex shop?"

"Because we're giving you our gifts!" Lindsey teased.

"There are the others, let's go."

"No, no, let's NOT!" I groaned. "Sammi, this isn't fair!"

"Yes, yes it is!" She protested.

"No! You didn't do anything like this for yours!" I pouted and crossed my arms childishly.

"Fine." She grinned, "You stay in the car, we'll buy gifts without you, you can suffer our judgement."

As tempting as it now was to go in and make sure they didn't buy things that I'd need to be throwing into the trash for tomorrow morning…I didn't care. I was staying in the car.

It only took them fifteen minutes anyways…

But the hundreds of bags they seemed to have scared the living shit out of me.

***CC***

"Dude, who are you texting?" Ashley laughed, taking my phone. "Ooooh, Jinxx, Sammi went all out on this party." He'd begun to laugh. I scowled, irritated that I hadn't even gotten the chance to read the message before he'd snatched the phone out of my hands.

"If they hired strippers, I swear, we're getting damn strippers." Andy chuckled.

"Why can't we hire strippers anyways?" Danny laughed, he'd come over with a bunch of others.

"Because the most of us are in relationships?"

"Hasn't stopped the generations before us!" Vic pointed out with a laugh.

"Leave me out of this decision." Kellin raised his beer and went into the kitchen where a few others were, "Anyone need a refill?"

"No, but we need music." Jake went to the stereo.

"And strippers!" Danny insisted in his funny accent that made 'strippers' sound like 'strippahs.'

"Ashely…" Jake turned around, suddenly looking serious. Ashley had a wicked grin on his face.

"I'm really not in the mood for divorce papers…" Jinxx groaned, but his hand reached outward towards the other man's phone was too slow.

"Yes, hello? Do you make house calls?"

***Wynnie POV***

"The fucking ass!" Sammi snapped. Ella had just shared the news that she'd received in the car, news that Sammi was late to receive due to the fact she was driving. And news that had I'd just bothered to check my phone for.

"Okay, not cool, Andy." Juliet glared at her phone. Apparently, she hadn't gotten the update on the strippers that were called to the bachelor party.

"Well…what do we do?" Lindsey said, unsurely. Her boyfriend wasn't even at the party, lucky bitch.

"Finally!" Juliet cheered, punching her phone in the air. We all stopped and stared at her. "Uh…" She paused. "The good news is…Andy finally texted me about the strippers…the bad news is…they just got there."

"I'm tempted to just show up and punch some sluts's faces in." Ella joked, but her face showed her irritation.

"Now, Ella," Sammi shook her head, her lips in a firm line. "We don't know them. We can't judge."

"They're sexing up my boyfriend." Juliet grumbled.

"Very true."

"Hey, sorry, girls." Sandra spoke up suddenly, "I have to go, jumping on tour tomorrow and everything." She hugged everyone good-bye before hugging me. "I'll see you at the wedding."

I nodded and walked her to the door before returning to the kitchen.

"This is insane." Ella groaned.

There was a moment of silence.

"We have a phone, multiple in fact…"

"We're not calling strippers, Juliet." Lindsey laughed.

"What bothers me is that they tell us they called strippers, but they're not making the effort to leave." Sammi groaned, "That's fucking ridiculous and really irresponsible on all of their parts, most especially Danny and Ashley."

"We have camera phones…" Ella trailed off.

"We have lamps…"

"We have sheets for back drops in multiple colors…"

"We have wardrobe options, since we're clearly not hitting the clubs now."

"We have what we bought…"

We all looked around each other and scrambled in separate directions to start building an impromptu photo-shoot.

"Suck. Our. Dicks." Sammi stepped back, both hands on her hips, when we'd finished setting up.

We all laughed.

***CC***

"Holy shit!" Jinxx hissed under his breath. I'd heard his phone buzz, surprising with the volume of his music.

I heard a loud intake of breath behind me. A handful of us had slipped away from the shit hole that had become the living room, but we'd kind of over-extended the invite list, so a lot of people were still left in there.

I turned to see Jake staring wide-eyed at his phone.

"What?" I frowned. They both shook their heads before I heard Andy drop his beer and smack his head against the top of the fridge.

Who checks their phone in a fridge?!

"Hold mother fucker--FUCK!"

"Man, check your phone."

I snorted and shook my head, digging through my pockets to find it. When I did, I pulled it out and nearly choked on air.

We all paused and looked at each other, it dawned on me what the others must have received. Andy was holding a new beer to the back of his head.

There was a moment of pure eye contact before we all scrambled out the back door at once, trying to push past the other.

"Sucks for you, you're cut off until your wedding!" Jake taunted.

"Jake, get your leg out of my fucking crotch!"

"Handcuffs, where the fuck did they get those?!"

"Never mind that, there's a whip and a gag!"

"We're allowed to print these, right? For tour?"

"This door can't fucking fit us all, someone move!"

"This party is becoming a Jack and Jill."

"We're crashing."

Jinxx's phone rang.

"Yes, we got them, too!" He answered frantically, trying to push Andy out as he was the furthest out the door. "Yeah, no, Ryan, I agree. We're headed over there now." He shouldered the taller man again and he finally fell through the door, allowing the rest of us to fall through after him. "Actually, yeah, we're probably not good to drive." Andy was rolling around on the ground now and we stared at him as we dusted ourselves off. "Yeah, man, thanks."

He hung up and looked at us.

"He'll be here in five."

***Wynnie***

"I think they're dying." Ella laughed.

"You think?" Sammi was laughing too. We were all on the ground now, drinks in hand, laughing our asses off and still in our underwear.

The doorbell rang.

"I'm pretty sure that's them." Lindsey was cackling.

There was knocking.

"We know you're in there!"

"Open up!"

"Seriously?!"

"Dude!"

"Please open this door!"

"I think we should let them suffer." Ella said easily, but loudly.

"It's their fault they can't control themselves." Juliet agreed.

"You were half naked, Jules!"

"Dude, don't you fucking have a key to this house?"

"Oh…"

Sammi was cackling, but their was a click and a pop and suddenly she was being picked up off the ground.

"Fucking hell, where did you get all of this shit?!" They were staring around the room at all of our ' accessories .'

"We bought it."

"Fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starbabyekj and Sophia Rayne: Thanks for your suggestions XD I tried to include them without making myself feel gosh darn awkward. I re-wrote this three times XD the first two were terrible and I gave up and wrote this...
Whoops!
Oh well! XD
I hope you guys liked it though...

OKAY YA'LL I request, at the least, 10 comments. I know I have readers. But, this is a WEDDING we're talking about! And clearly no one is RSVPing! :p I was considering giving those who comment a part in the wedding somehow, like including you in this finally wrap-up. I have tons of things I can make you actually...and I want you all to be included.

So...if you leave a comment or a vote (which are ALL STILL OPEN! I've only had five votes TOTAL on BOTH things that needed to be voted on! Ah! :p Crazy!) you have the option of including a name (can be yours or something you wish was yours) and I'll include ya somewhere, just to make it fun. I feel like stuff like this is fun XD

So, yeah, as much as I hate it, I'm not getting any comments unless I threaten to not update, which sucks :/ But, I'm really far more likely to update if I actually get feedback, as will any other author.

So, yes. I love all of you!

:)

Next chapter is wedding time!