Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Here Comes the Bride...

"This is so not fair, Wynnie, you can't just…send pictures like that and withhold sex! Look at you! You're still not wearing clothes for Christ's sakes!" CC groaned. He'd picked me up the following morning after we'd sent the boys home empty-handed. We'd all basically slept in uncomfortable positions while on the floor watching "Baby Momma," "What to Expect When You're Expecting," "Meet the Parents" and sequels, and eventually we got to watch "Paranormal Activity 3." Mind you, that's the crappiest movie ever. Nothing ever happens. I called the entire ending without ever having seen it before… Horrible. Just. Absolutely. Horrible.

"CC, chill out."

"You know what Andy woke me up about last night? He three-way called me and your brother to ask if we thought you all might be having hot lesbian sex. I didn't need that mental picture, Wynnie!"

"Blame Andy." I giggled.

"I do!" He groaned again. "But damn…"

"You actually enjoyed that mental picture?!" I shrieked, disbelievingly.

"N-no! Jinxx really hated it, didn't want to picture you naked. He threatened to hang up when I said you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen--"

"You did not talk about this…" I covered my face with my hands.

"We were still kind of buzzed, if it helps. At least I'm telling you--"

"I wish you hadn't."

"Did you know Juliet has a tattoo on her--"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I covered my ears. He looked amused.

"You've probably seen it, you were all in your underwear." He chuckled. "You looked textbook sexy, by the way. Can we have sex now? But, really, you're amazing."

"A compliment sandwich isn't going to get you sex, babe." I rolled my eyes.

"Look at us, fighting like a married couple." He joked, we exited the car. We were in the garage, so I didn't really mind that I was only wearing a t-shirt.

"We're as good as one." I crossed my arms.

"Very true." He kissed me softly. "Come on, Willy probably wants to go for a walk."


"Wynnie, wake-up!" I felt someone shaking me awake and I blinked open my eyes, hissing lightly at the amount of light streaking through the window. It took me more than a little while to decipher where I was, and I think Sammi--who I now realized was the girl to wake me up--recognized that.

"You're getting married today, you need to get up." She smiled brightly at me. My face paled.

"I-I-I-I--Sammi!"

"Actually, you're supposed to say 'I do,'" Ella corrected, looking sympathetic. "If you say 'I-I-I-I--Sammi' I think CC and your brother might get a little offended."

I giggled, scared shitless, but her comment was funny.

"Okay, sweetheart, let's get you up." Sammi helped me out of the bed. I was shaking now.

"Oh, God, Wynnie, don't be scared." Juliet soothed. "If it helps any, CC was repeating his vows in his sleep. The boys got almost none thanks to his constant yelling of 'shit, no! that's not it! damn it!'"

My trembles felt like they were eating me alive.

"Oh my God…my vows…I don't know my…why don't I…isn't…Sammi! Where are they?!" I scrambled around.

"If I knew they'd both be like this, I would have suggested decorative cue cards." Lindsey smiled, patting me on the back. "Relax, you know them."

"I really don't." I shook my head.

"Too late for that now!" Ella cheered, "Wing it! You need to go get showered."

"Don't wash your hair, they're doing an up-do!"

"You heard the woman!" Ella hustled me into the room before closing the door.

The bridal suite we'd gotten was nice, it was huge actually.

I took a look in the mirror and took a deep breathe upon viewing my startlingly white face.

Wynnie, you can do this. I tried to tell myself, but I was still shaking. I stepped into the shower and began to get ready.

When I finally stepped out, it felt like hours later. But, Sammi told me it'd only been fifteen minutes.

Meanwhile I was freaking out in my mind about missing my own wedding.

There was a knock at the door.

Sammi checked the peephole before grinning and opening the door.

"Emmie! Emily!" She cheered, throwing her arms out to hug the two girls there. She quickly turned around. "Wynnie, these are the girls who are doing your hair and make-up! They're amazing--"

"E-Em-m-mily?" I stammered, wide-eyed.

"Oh, that's right! Duh! She's your cousin!" Sammi laughed.

"Hey!" Emily squealed, running up to me and giving me a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages, and now you're walking down the aisle?"

"You live in LA?" I asked.

"Just outside of it, actually." She smiled, "I work with Sammi sometimes."

I smiled back.

"I can't wait, come on, let's make you look even more beautiful!"

The other girl with her, Emmie, stepped forward and held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you." She offered. "I'll be doing your hair."

I nodded.

"Nice t-to m-m-meet you t-t-too!"

And the tugging and face-painting began. Finally, they clipped the veil into place.

I turned around and all of the girls were ready by the seems of it.

They were all in their picture perfect bridesmaids dresses, their hair all in curls.

"You ready?" Sammi smiled, "It's almost 9:30, we should get going."

I was nervously running my vows in the carriage. Yeah, we'd gone horse and buggy on this wedding. The horses were so sweet, gentle giants really. Percherons, big and grey. I loved the power that showed under their glossy coats.

But I was still freaking out.

I'll be waiting for you.

I smiled at the text message through blurred vision that threatened tears.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Sammi shrieked. "YOU WILL NOT FUCK UP YOUR MAKE-UP!"

"I know it's depressing that you're marrying CC when you could be marrying someone like Andrew Garfield or one of those types of guys--trust me, my wedding day was just full of regrets like that, too--but you gotta suck it up!" Ella teased lightheartedly, giving me an encouraging smile. "You're going to be fine."

"What if I trip and fall down the aisle?!"

"Please, bring Jinxx down with you, it'd be hilarious!" Juliet chuckled. "In fact, knock us all down! Like dominoes!"

"Can we make this happen purposefully? I feel like it'd be exciting." Lindsey laughed.

"No!" I shrieked before looking down at my phone again and texting a reply.

I'll be the one in white.

"Oh, what a cliche." Sammi rolled her eyes as she read over my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow. And she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Selfie!" Juliet called, and the girls huddled up on the other side. She snapped the picture. "Bride can't be seen, yet." She justified her reasoning before we came to a full stop.

"Are we…" I looked out the little window and I probably lost any colour in my face that had been left. "Fuck, we're there."

The girls rushed me into the back of the Church to "hide" and wait. We'd be starting…considerably soon.

I had to still get in my dress…

I was helped into it by all of them plus my mother who'd just arrived. She had stayed in New Jersey last night instead of New York. It was unfortunate, as I would have liked for her to have been with me sooner, but it was okay. She made a fuss over me, like I expected, calling me Bronwyn and all. I didn't think anything of it until I realized she'd started calling my brother by his nickname when she mentioned him.

"Well, he's somewhat famous, isn't he?" She reasoned. Sammi, Ella, Juliet, and Lindsey looked like they were about to die of laughter behind her.

Sammi stuck a nickel taped to a penny in my shoe, for lack of a sixpence, we all laughed at her for that one.

But we were set.

We'd gone traditional, besides my brother, the processional would be all girls. My mother hustled to take her seat as we prepared. Sammi had run out five minutes before to meet someone outside and had returned with a gorgeous bouquet. I was happy to have put that in her hands. As well, she delicately wrapped a rosary over each of the bridesmaids hands and she and Lindsey got bouquets on top of that. Theirs were far smaller than mine, but still bouquets.

They hurried to make sure everything was ready.

"Wow, Wynnie, you look beautiful." My brother kissed my forehead and he looked like he was going to cry which made my eyes water. "Can you believe that we're this old? After today…we'll both be married…"

I gave him a small smile.

"It feels like forever ago."

"It went by so fast." He agreed. "Mom will be expecting grandkids soon, I suppose." He chuckled.

"CC's mom does." I mumbled.

"She slapped CC this morning, telling him to snap out of it. He's nervous as ever, but if mom slapped me on my wedding day, I might've cried." He commented.

I giggled.

"They're ready!" Sammi hissed, entering quickly. "Ashley just told us!"

"You know, you'll always be my baby sister?" Jinxx asked. "Just, a little older than you used to be." I laughed and nodded.

The procession started.

And with a small group, we were practically next.

My eyes widened and I stopped.

"Jinxx, which foot goes first?!"

He froze, eyes wide.

"I-I-I--fuck…"

"Left." Someone whispered to us and I glanced sideways to see Kellin smiling apologetically. "Left foot first. Just trust me." I nodded my thanks as he found another way to his seat.

I should have requested no flash photography, this is ridiculous! I'm dying here.

My brother paused before he handed me to CC, giving him a warning look.

"I will kill you, if you hurt her. Just so we're clear."

"I won't, we're clear." CC promised, I blushed because he hadn't taken his eyes off of me.

"Who giveth this woman away that she might marry this man?"

"Our mother and I do." My brother replied calmly, though his eyes betrayed the fact he was startled.

Sammi and Lindsey took my bouquet and we were off.

It was a Catholic wedding, despite my not being Catholic on a personal level. CC and I kind of went with his mom's wishes on that one.

"Christian," CC winced, "Will you now speak your marriage vow to your wife, Bronwyn Abigail Ferguson."

I sighed quietly at the use of my name.

He started .

"I never thought that I would ever want to share my life with anyone. Until I met you. You are the warmest, sweetest, kindest, most beautiful woman I have ever met. You bring so much happiness and comfort to my life. I never knew what love was
until you came into my life. Whether you are filling up my stomach with homemade chicken pram," Oh, Christ, Christian. "--or filling up my heart with your love, your mere presence adds more happiness to my life than I ever thought possible. I feel like the luckiest man in the world today because I get to call you my wife."

"And, Bronwyn Abigail, will you now speak your marriage vow to your husband, Christian Mora?"

I took a breath, it was my turn.

"I n-n-n-n-never th-th-thought that th-th-this could hap-p-p-ppen…" This was off to a bad start. "Because of you, I am not afraid anymore. Because of you, I smile a whole lot more.  It's because of you that I laugh and cry. It's because of you that I understand why. Because of you, I can express how I feel. Because of you, I always
stay real. It's because of you that I've learned how to care. It's because of you that I want to share. Because of you, I know that together we'll create an amazing life. Because of you, I promise to be the most loving, caring wife. I will love you forever and ever, you'll see. You are my other half, my love, you are the world to me. I love you, because of you." I finished, thoroughly pleased with my improv. He smiled at me.

It started to get better by the rings.

"Christian, do you have a ring for Bronwyn Abigail?"

"Yes, I d--"

"This ring is a circle symbolizing the never ending love that you have pledged to Bronwyn Abigail Ferguson. Would you place the ring at this time on her third finger, left hand, and repeat after me? Asapledgeandintokenofthevowswehavemade,withthisringItheewed."

"A-as a pledge and in…wait…what?" Everyone laughed, I giggled. "Can you slow down, I'm sorry, I didn't catch that?"

The priest looked amused.

"As a pledge and in token of the vows we have made," The priest said slower.

"As a pledge and in token of the vows we have made," CC replied.

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed." CC finished.

The priest said the sign of the cross and I looked down at the ring on my finger and back into CC's eyes.

"Bronwyn Abigail, do you have a ring for Christian?"

"Yes, I do." I said softly.

"This ring is a circle symbolizing the never ending love that you have pledged to Bronwyn Abigail Ferguson. Would you place the ring at this time on her third finger, left hand, and repeat after me?" He repeated the same words and I echoed.

A few more words were said (like a few more paragraphs, actually. I kind of lost track.) and we were closing.

"As Christian and Bronwyn Abigail have consented together in holy wedlock and witnessed it before God and this congregation and have vowed their love to each other and dedicated their marriage to the Lord Jesus Christ, I now pronounce that they are man and wife, in the in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

"Would you like to kiss your bride?"

CC's lips met mine, and as cliche as it is, I could feel the emotion in the kiss. I felt him smile and I did too before we broke apart.

"I am very happy to introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Mora."

Oh…that's going to take some getting used to.

***

"Are you ready?" CC whispered from where we were "hiding" as he'd put it. Technically, we were just waiting for our damn entrance, but he couldn't just say that.

"For when they call us? Yes." I chuckled in response. "No need to whisper."

"So, my dear Mrs. Mora," He made a face, "We can't be calling you that. I feel like you're my mother."

"Oh, shush." I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Now presenting the new Mr. and Mrs. Mora." Oh, whoops. We looked at each other, wide-eyed, before sprinting into our entrance.

"Oh, you idiots." I heard Sammi laughing when we finally got out there after some very confused applause.

I blushed and I saw her grin.

CC pulled me into his arms. What was he--oh…our dance.

Oh God. I knew we should have decided against this after our lessons. Sammi, save me. I glanced over to where my wedding party was and mouthed "help." I saw them start giggling to themselves. My brother quickly stuck his tongue out at me before anyone could notice and regained his composure.

"CC, why are we doing this? We can't dance." I whispered before the music started.

"Well, clearly we're going to learn!" He chuckled. "Put your hand on my shoulder."

"CC…" I said warningly.

"Wynnie, just trust me. I embarrass myself all the time, why stop for my wedding?" He teased. I groaned and closed my eyes, taking a breath before the music started.

Okay, wait, we're not tripping and falling yet. What… I opened my eyes to see him grinning at me.
"You…" I blinked. I could actually follow him today. Things weren't going horribly wrong. We weren't on the ground with him laughing his ass off at our failure.

"I'm capable of dancing, Wynnie." He whispered, the slightest hint of amusement in his voice. "You didn't honestly think I couldn't dance?"

"We had a crash course in ballroom dancing…and you couldn't stay standing for more than five seconds." I hissed.

"I was joking." He kissed me quickly. I had to smile.

"And if we take the time to lay it on the line…"

"Why did we pick such a long song?" I sighed.

"Why is it so depressing?" CC chuckled, "I could care less how long we're dancing for."

"Sammi," I hissed as we moved past her. She covered her mouth to hide her laughter. We came back around. "Make it stop. Make the music, CC stop moving." I whined as I lost her again. "Sammi, I can't do this for ten minutes."

"Sweetheart," She tried to say something but we separated again. "I can't stop the DJ."

My brother was now so obviously laughing that people were throwing him unnerved glances.
I can't do this.

We kept dancing. People were crying, I kind of wanted to, too.

Finally, it was over. I took a breath before another song started and I heard the man with the microphone say something and my brother was in front of me, suddenly free from any of his amusement before.

Oh…I wasn't done.

"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing, very cliche." He tried to smile, but I could see tears in his eyes and I wanted to cry, too.

"Don't make her cry!" Andy hissed, we were closer to our friends. "You're the worst brother ever!"
I choked a laugh, and bit my lip to keep it from trembling.

"You're beautiful, Wynn." He whispered. "I'm sorry daddy couldn't be here."

I nodded.

"You know, when I sat on mom's hospital bed holding you, I'd been so upset I didn't have a brother?" I giggled a little. "But then I saw you and I got even angrier because I'd have to beat all of the boys away with a baseball bat? You were so fragile, I didn't want to see you hurt." His tears were spilling over. "Wynn, I don't want us to be grown up. Why can't we go back to chasing each other around the house with sheet music when we got bored of practicing?"

"Or switching the strings on the violin and cello?" I smiled through my own tears.

"Or opening presents at five in the morning on Christmas?" He agreed. We looked at each other for a silent moment. "I'm sorry I stopped coming by after I moved out."

"You had a life." I shook my head. "It's hard to manage so much."

He snorted.

"That's what Sammi said."

I smiled.

"And now we're both married." He sighed.

"Oh shit, what if we get kids and grey hair too?" I teased lightly. Our eyes were sparkling now, behind the tears.

"Then, I guess we'll have to live with the consequences." The song ended and he kissed my forehead. "I wish you the best, baby sister." We smiled at each other before hugging.

It went by smoothly, for the most part. But, it was almost time for cake. No, it was time for cake.
"Wynnie, where is your mouth?!" CC whined childishly, trying to feed me the cake.

"That's my nose--" He cut me off with a forkful of cake and ate his piece. Everyone was laughing, except our mothers who were crying all over each other, but even they had smiles on their faces.
CC leaned forward to kiss my nose and I laughed.

It'd been a long day with family and friends. Between talking with friends and family and dancing, it's just been insane. The mood swings, the everything.

I tossed the bouquet over my head and turned around to find a shocked Juliet, after Andy'd already caught my garter. She blushed as Lindsey nudged her.

We left for our hotel late that night, ready to take off in the morning for our honeymoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
First question: Should I do another version in CC's POV?

There's a few more people from the wedding that'll show up in the next chapter, with a few flashbacks and such.

I didn't put the pictures in, sorry. I'll try to go back and add them, but I'm finishing this during hurricane Sandy and i might lose power.

All of m comments were amazing, so rather than say the same thing every time, I love all five of you! You're super amazing, and you know who you are! Thank you SO much for your support!

There's probably only a few chapters left, ya'll should probably decide now whether you want a sequel or not. This way I know whether I'm doing that or doing an epilogue! :p

Love you all! Please comment! They made me feel so happy last time! :D

And dress #3 and bouquet A won, so you all know, I just don't have time to put them in right now. Sorry :/

Love,

Me! :D