Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Three Month Mark...I Mean Week...

The first sense I had about the darkness around me before I opened my eyes was the growing awareness that my surroundings didn't quite smell right. I rubbed my eyes as I opened them and squeaked.

Something shifted beside me and groaned.

"What's the matter?" CC croaked from beside me, moving so he could see my face.

"Nothing, I forgot I slept over."

He chuckled, rolling back onto his back and rubbing his face with his hands, which I could see as I sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked softly.

"Uh," He turned his head to his nightstand and tilted it to better see a digital clock I'd just recognized. "Eight." He turned back to look at my face. "Someone's an early riser." He gave me a tired smile.

I smiled at him apologetically.

"Well, I suppose you'll be wanting breakfast." He gave another groan while sitting up. "You okay with cereal? I don't really have much." That surprised me, only because it seemed like he never stopped eating."I mostly have snack food." He chuckled before yawning. He clapped his hands and got up entirely out of bed.

I nodded and followed him out of bed. and to the kitchen.

***

Cereal takes more clean-up time than I thought, at least when you're eating it with CC.

"Chris, where are the towels?" I laughed, trying to mop up the milk that had spilt over the counter as well as had managed to be dripping down my face.

"Here," He grinned, dropping one on the puddle on the counter.

"Gee, thanks, that helps me with my face." I snorted.

"Whoops." He shrugged, still smiling.

My phone buzzed and I turned to answer it. Both of our phones were in the only dry and clean portion of the counter, thankfully. I answered it and carefully put it to my ear without getting milk on it.

"Hello?" I said. CC kissed my neck. "Chris," I hissed, putting my thumb over the microphone. "Milk is the least sexy thing to lick off of someone." He chuckled, but didn't stop.

"Where are you?" Sammi asked. "A very nice, elderly Mrs. Keer let us into your building, but you're obviously not here." Shit I forgot I'd told her and Juliet that we could go to the mall. "What's the point of an apartment if you're not here at nine in the morning?"

"I'm so s-sorry," I felt him smile at my stutter. "Chris and I were watching movies last night and I--mmmmmm." I closed my eyes.

"Found it." CC whispered against my neck.

"Oh my God, keep your clothes on!" Sammi started laughing.

"What are they doing?!" I heard Juliet's laughter in the background.

"I'll be right over." I promised. "The key is taped to the bottom of the door, if you run your fingers along the crack you should be able to get it and let yourself in. I just n-need to take a shower."

"Shower together, save water!" Juliet teased.

"I second that." Sammi laughed. "Have fuuuuuun." She dragged the word out before hanging up. CC stepped back, laughing.

"This is your fault." I glared at him playfully.

"Yes, it is." He agreed. "The bathroom is the door to the left of the bedroom door."

"Show me?" I asked.

"Your first time is not going to be in the shower." He chuckled. "Go shower, I've got the kitchen."

I gave him a small smile and kissed him gently before hurrying to the shower.

**

"I'm so sorry, guys, let me just change!" I closed the door to my apartment behind me and ran past where Sammi and Juliet laid on the couch. They laughed as I locked myself in my room for all of five minutes before coming out.

"You look nice for only having changed in five minutes." Juliet commented.

"I did my make up at his place." I gasped out. "Holy shit, I'm in crappy shape."

Sammi laughed and picked up my purse.

"Ready? I've got practice at five, and it's already noon."

"How much shopping are we doing?!" I frowned, still regaining my breath.

"Enough!" She smiled and we left.

***

"That's adorable!"

"I look five…" I frowned at my reflection. "Why'd you make me try this?"

"It's adorable!" Sammi told me again.

"It's not sexy enough for a Suicide GIrl, Sam." Juliet laughed.

"Patterned tights and black heels…a black-with-white-polka-dots headband…hair curled…" She listed off things to do with it, "A black ribbon tie across that little elastic bit--"

"More renovating than it's worth." I laughed.

"No! Buy it!" She pleaded.

"Why don't you?" I laughed, "We're the same size!"

"No! For you! You look amazing in it!" She dragged me out of the changing room once I'd changed back.

"I--Fine, it's not that expensive." I sighed.

"And you make the big bucks, working like seven well-paying jobs." She added.

"I need more tank-tops." Juliet sighed. "I start tour next week."

Sammi nodded, "That you do." She looked at me, "The less clothes the better on tour."

I nodded, not really understanding on the level of personal experience, but I had enough common sense to know it was because of the heat of touring in the summer and playing.

"You going on tour with the boys in two weeks?" Juliet asked me.

"In two weeks?" I frowned, "That's insane, they just got back!"

Sammi laughed.

"Such are their lives."

"Crazy." I shook my head.

"I'll take that as a no." Juliet laughed, "You'll be on one soon enough. I mean, I wouldn't choose to stay on for the whole tour, but going for a couple of days to a couple of weeks can be nice."

I shrugged.

"I'm surprised, I'd think CC would be ecstatic to have a girl he could invite on tour for a bit." Juliet shook her head with a small smile. "He's always like a puppy, practically begging for attention when anyone has company over."

"He'll be excited to be able to invite someone for a couple of days." Sammi agreed.

"You guys are so adorable together."

"Thanks…" I bit my lip.

"And don't let the fans hate on you too much." Juliet nudged me.

I gave her a half smile.

"Okay! Time to go!" Sammi announced after we bought Juliet more tank tops and Sammi had been given her time looking around at random shops. "Wait, no, never mind, one more store."

She dragged us into Victoria's Secret.

"Christ, woman, I don't want to know what you wear for your fiancee." Juliet laughed.

"Not for me, if Wynnie's spending nights at CC's house already, she needs more--"

"Really?" I laughed, "I don't need anything."

"Too bad, come on." She dragged me by my wrist. "Okay, so probably pale pink, black, and some greys--"

"Why do you know my wardrobe?" I teased.

"Your complexion." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Wynnie's black?" Juliet teased quietly.

"Not what I meant! But, I mean everyone looks amazing in black--"

"Why are we discussing this?" I asked.

"Girl, you're photographed in underwear and nude," Sammi put her hands on her hips. "You need something new."

"I'm almost never photographed in my own stuff, it's always costume who does--"

"And light blue!" She squealed.

Oh…Lord…

***

"So, there's this tour starting up next week." CC told me, when he was playing with my hair as we watched TV after I got home from work the Monday after the Sunday shopping trip.

"I know." I sighed, just wanting to close my eyes and sleep.

"Oh…" He trailed off.

"Sammi and Juliet told me." I turned to give him a small, half-smile. He tickled me gently.

"Well?"

I giggled.

"Well, what?" I squirmed.

"Will you come with me? For the first week or two?" He kissed me with a grin.

"I'll have to think about it." I teased.

"Come on! You know as well as I do that you don't have any shoots next month!" I regret having told him that, "And you don't have to book any sweet sixteens or anything."

I bit my lip.

"But, still--"

"You can bring your music with you. We have instruments for you to play with. That way you can compose your ballet and still come on tour." I looked at him in surprise. "It's all over the Music Center's website." He whispered in my ear. "I'm so proud of you."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Please, come on tour with me?" He pleaded. "Please, Wynxx?"

"Sure." He kissed me again, less gently.

"Wanna watch a comedy?" He asked suddenly.

"Sure." I chuckled.

"Jumanji it is!" He cheered, turning on my Netflix. I laughed.

"Isn't that a kid's movie?" I shook my head.

"So? Haven't you seen it? It's hilarious!"

"Of course I saw it! Jeremy convinced my mom to take us to it when I was like…seven." I chuckled.

"Well, you'll see it again!" He grinned, finding it and turning it on.

"You don't strike me as a Jumanji person." I shook my head with a smile.

"Well, I like comedies and this is just a classic childhood comedy, what better for a do-nothing date?" He kissed my cheek before blowing a raspberry.

"You're so childish!" I laughed, squirming as he tickled me again.

"I know, now shhh, the movie's starting!" I rested my head on his shoulder and sat to watch the movie.

***

"Never thought I'd ever see my little sister on a tour bus." Jeremy smiled at me, giving me a hug. "How's CC been treating you?"

"Good, Jer." I laughed, I'd made friends with Sammi so we saw each other often enough, but he's still my brother and we don't really talk despite being five minutes away from each other and a second away by phone.

"Good." He nodded.

"Hey, Wynn!" Ashley nodded to me. "How long are you with us for?"

"Two weeks," I gave him a smile. "Then I'm off to an eon full of meetings about the ballet I'm composing."

"You took the job?" Jinxx asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Congrats!" He smiled.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, really, that's awesome." Jake agreed.

"Yeah, it is." I felt arms wrap around my waist and turned my head to see CC.

"That, however, will take some getting used to." Jinxx sighed, shaking his head.

"Poor Jinxx is having a big-brother aneurism." Andy laughed.

"Sucks for him." I teased softly.

"Don't treat your brother like that!" Sammi laughed, coming off the bus. She was meeting up with them for about a week. We overlapped stays by one day. Juliet wasn't here because she was on tour herself, and wouldn't see them until she and Andy both got home. Sammi and I were both off the bus before the European part of the tour where Ella would be meeting up with them all for about a week and then they'd come home. Then they had a huge break for recording. In all, they'd be gone for almost three months. It wasn't a full-American or full-European tour so there were six venues a week and one day off and for the most part, venues were spaced out, so they'd only get a hotel day starting the night before their off-day.

"Yeah." Jinxx agreed.

"Stop sticking up for him." I whined. "You're my friend!"

"She's my fiancee!" Jeremy laughed, kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh God, I just got caught in sibling rivalry…" She sighed in amusement.

"That's like saying CC has to side with me on everything." He told me.

"No, he's my boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"So you just win everything?"

"I'd like to point out that CC and I are not prizes--"

"Yes you are." Jinxx and I cut her off at the same time and she choked on her laughter.

"These two weeks are going to be entertaining!" Ashley laughed at us.

"If it helps any, man, I choose Wynnie…" CC chuckled.

We all started laughing then.

***

"How is it we have water on a bus?" I asked, confused.

"We just do, we refill at most of the venues, if they have somewhere we can. We try not to use too much of it, and I mean the only way it's warm is if the bus has been sitting in the sun."

"So you just don't bathe." I simplified.

"I mean, the girls usually do. And when we're low on water they have a way of bathing in sinks at the venues." He made a face, "I don't know how that one works."

I nodded.

"That I know how to do." I laughed. "And I know the hand drier as a hair drier trick."

He raised an eyebrow.

"College, Chris, college."

"College teaches you how to bathe in sinks? Where the fuck did you go to college?" He exclaimed.

I kissed him.

"No need for you to know."

"You didn't take that class, Mora?" Andy teased, "How to correctly bathe in sinks?"

"Shut it, Biersack, you never even went to college!"

I laughed.

"Come on, let me show you the bunks." He intwined my fingers with his and we made our way back through the bus.

***

"How do you look so God damn amazing on tour?" CC asked me, wrapping his arms around me from behind in the mirror.

"I shower?" I teased.

"So do--okay…well…I mean…I'm putting more effort to be…presentable."

"Because you're here." Ashley told me.

"Basically." He admitted. "The bus shower is fucking cold."

"Use a sink." I shrugged. "I have hot water basically every day. I only use the shower when we're at a solely port-a-potty venue, and that's only happened once."

"How?!"

"Figure it out." I smiled, reaching for my eyeliner as I'd just applied foundation.

"Can I?" He asked.

"Oh, God, it's like that tag on youtube."

"My boyfriend does my make-up." Ashley laughed.

"Oh, I do this all the time, it's fine." He promised, "Just sit still."

"I'm going to wind up looking like you…"

He shrugged, "Well, that's just about the only thing I know how to do…so probably."

"Oh…Lord." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Just…let's get this over with."

"Yes!" I peeked an eye and he was grinning, getting his stuff ready.

"This will be interesting." Andy commented.

"You should add some Jinxx in there, she is his sister." Jake pointed out.

"The less we resemble each other, the better."

"I second that." Jeremy agreed from somewhere in the room.

"Okay, well, let's just put a smiley face here then--" He spoke to himself.

"Oh, Christ." I sighed, eyes still closed.

"It's actually Chris, but thanks. I appreciate being called the Son of God." He laughed at me.

"What are you doing to her?" Andy chuckled. "That looks fucking retarded, fix it."

"Jeremy!" I whined, "Make him stop, I'm scared to look in a mirror right now…"

"It's not too bad--I do not look like that, CC."

I groaned.

"I can't draw triangles with her face being all bend-y!"

"That's how faces are, fucktard!" Jinxx laughed. Ashley was virtually howling with laughter. "And they're diamonds."

"They're diamonds." CC mimicked and I choked back a laugh. "Well, they're hard to draw on a face, sorry!" I felt something dripping down my cheek. "Now she's crying black." He announced before streaking black down my cheeks like he had last time. "I can do your lips like your brother." He offered. "Or we can leave them be."

"Either way, they'll be black by tonight with the kissing and all." Ashley teased.

He didn't actually give me a choice because I hadn't answered and my lips were being painted on.

"Okay, my lips are not that feminine."

"Well, obviously hers are, she's a girl. That's why she's your sister ." I could picture CC rolling his eyes. "Done." He turned me back towards the mirror and I opened my eyes, with a feeling of dread.

"I'm never letting you do my make-up again." I shook my head with a small smile.

"Awe, come on, you don't like it?" He joked.

"She's a model and a cosmotloist or whatever it is, dude, that's way too unprofessional for her." Ashley laughed.

"Cosmetologist." I corrected softly.

"Right, that one." Andy agreed.

I shook my head with a small laugh.

"I have to admit, you don't always see much of a resemblance, but you do actually look like your brother…or he looks like you?"

Jeremy said, "Gee, thanks for saying I look like a girl" and the same time I did, replacing "girl" with "boy."

"Well, they're both in relationships, so clearly, something is working out for them." Andy laughed.

"Only with the make-up on though." Jake continued.

We both looked at him.

"Okay, sorry I spoke." He laughed.

I nodded.

"So when's the set start?" I asked.

"Half an hour." CC told me. "You wanna come walk around, meet a few fans?"

I looked at him nervously.

Truth be told, I'd been avoiding this. I've been hiding on the bus or running backstage, but I avoided meeting fans. I'm not good with people and they'll think me a bitch for not talking and then there's the whole shit-talking thing that I really could do without. It was already happening, and there's only two pictures (one was taken at the first venue on tour) it's so insane! I don't want to face more of the fire than I need to…

He seemed to understand that and didn't push the matter.

"Alright, I'll see you right after the set?"

"I'll go with you." I spoke quietly. He looked surprised and only nodded.

"O-okay." His surprise turned into a smile.

"Three month mark, bring the girl to meet the fans." Andy tapped on a finger.

"Six month mark, take her to a fancy dinner alone." Ashley read off, it was like they had this whole thing planned out.

"One year mark, meet her parents." Jinxx smirked at me.

"Year and a half mark, take her to meet the parents." Jake tapped his fourth finger.

"Two year mark, ask her to live with you." CC chuckled, giving me a quick eskimo kiss.

"And anywhere from three years and on you should probably ask her to marry you." Andy grinned.

"You guys have this down to a science?" I laughed.

"We don't always follow it right…" CC smiled sheepishly. "We tend to hurry up the three month mark a little."

"It's three weeks, new record!" Andy cheered sarcastically.

I shook my head in amusement.

"You wanna go then?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Sweet, guys, let's go!"
♠ ♠ ♠
JustMaddi666 - I hope this lives up to your expectations! :)

I kinda adore this chapter.
And for all of you, yeah, college (or at least where I was this summer) does teach you some crazy tricks...

And the hair drier thing I learned at my pool, it comes in real handy when a thunderstorm strikes right at the beginning of your 15 minute walk to the mall (it was like a fucking monsoon) and you don't want to risk frizzy hair. Just walk into somewhere (we chose Hot Topic because there was a sale) buy new clothes and head to the bathroom. I'm sorry to say if they use paper towels, you're fucked, go buy a hair-tie. :p

And that was my random story of the day-er-night!

:D

Comment and subscribe and recommends are amazing.