Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

Reality

[Bill]
We landed in Stockholm and I rushed immediately to the limo, after greeting my fans of course.
"That was insane!" I said to Tom who was all over my best friend.
"I know right," Georg said closing the door behind him.
"So where do you guys wanna go first? We have the next two days off." Gustav asked holding a map.
"I kinda wanna check out the museum."Mina said peeking past Toms arms.
"Nobody asked you," I said although I did want to go.
The remark earned me a secret kick from Tom.
"You guys do whatever you want, I'm gonna go to the hotel."
I didn't say anything for the rest of the ride. I was so angry, how could he bring her along? I mean we were twins[\i] if I hated someone he was supposed to hate them too right?
[Mina]
Of course we couldn't go to the museum, we couldn't go anywhere! There were even swarms of fans outside the hotel, but I wasn't too surprised, Tokio Hotel were amazing. In all it ended up with Tom and I in his hotel room.
"So...aren't you happy you came?" He said walking up to me.
"Yeah, I mean...wow. It's beautiful Tom."
I clutched the railing of the balcony and smiled.I turned around to see a towel covered Tom standing behind me.
"Do you want me to leave so that you can shower?" I asked nervously eyeing him up and down.
He chuckled lightly, "No, I was just thinking. The other night was fun right?"He said moving closer.
I smiled nervously and stepped back a little, he placed his hands on my hips and picked at his lipring.
He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. I melted into his arms and removed the straps of my day old dress. When it fell to the floor I stood there pressed against him until reality Hit in the from of camera flashes.
"Fuck!" I yelled running into the room.
Tom shut the windows and curtains and followed.
"I am so sorry, I didn't know-" He said handing me an oversized shirt from the floor.
I put it on and stood there with my arms crossed, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm in the 'mood' anymore."
"That's fine, but um..."
I gave him a look.
"There's this girl in the lobby."
I shook my head and walked toward the door.
"Mina-"
I looked back at him expecting an apology.
"Are you mad?"
"No." I said and walked out, slamming the door behind me.
I walked down the hall until I found Bill's room(He told me once that he always get room 483 for luck).
I knocked on the door until he opened it. His hair was down and the lack of makeup made him look like the old Bill.
"What? Do you and Tom need condoms or something?" He asked blocking the doorway.
I scoffed and pushed my way inside.
"I didn't invite you in."
I picked up his jeans on the floor and pulled out his cigarettes, I lit it and sat on his bed.
"Bill please don't," I said exhaling a cloud of smoke into the air.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, "You need to go."
"Bill..." I said attempting to pull away, but Bill was much stronger than he looked.
He walked me me to the still open door, "Bye." He said and tossed me out.
I stood there staring at him as he leaned in the door. His face bore no expression and that was the really saddening part, he didn't even feel bad about it.
I started to walk off.
"Mina wait." He said walking after me.
I turned around smiling.
He smiled and grabbed the cigarette from my hand, "Thanks,"
My whole facial expression dropped and I wandered down the hall looking for Georg or Gustav's room
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter :)