Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

Jealousy, rage, and waffles

{Mina}
Kiro looked in on us, I felt like everything I had eaten that day was about to come up.

“Hey!” I said jumping up and rushing to him.

In a hug, he kissed me cheek, “I’m glad to see you two are friends again.” He said with a half smile.

“Yeah, Bill apologized and everything’s peaches and ice cream.” I said looking back to him,

“What?”

“That’s how she says everything’s okay,” Bill cut in walking to the door,

“I’ll give you two some privacy,”

I didn’t want him to leave, I wanted Kiro to walk out and leave Bill and I alone together for another few hours, but you can’t say that type of thing to someone without hurting their feeling, and I loved Kiro I did, but he wasn’t Bill.

“So how was the movie?” I asked letting go of him.

“It was okay, well aside from not having you there,”

I smiled and sat on the bed, pulling him down with me.

“So are you two really okay?”

“Yeah, I told you he apologized.”

“Well that’s good I guess,”

“Well, let’s not talk about Bill. I’d rather it just be about us tonight.”

He looked at me, and with a smile he kissed me.

{Bill}
“So Bill, you and Mina?” Tom said as we both got ready for bed.

“No-I mean we’re friends if that’s what you mean.” I said peeling of my shirt and tossing it in the bag. I pretty sure it ended up on the floor since the room was so dark.

Tom was silent for a moment, “Did you hear that?”

“No…” said looking at him.

“I could’ve sworn I heard the front door.” Tom said laying on the bed.

I stepped out of my jeans and laid with him.

I moved closer to him and wrapped myself up in his arms, “I’m sure it was nothing.”

{Kiro}

Something was different about her that night. The way she kissed me. There wasn’t any emotion.

My curiosity took over and I broke our kiss, “What did you and Bill really do while I was gone?”

She looked at me with confusion, “What?”

“You guys had to do something, I mean he wants something from you.” I said looking down at her.

“Kiro, Bill and I are just friends. That’s all we’ll ever be.” She stood up.

“I’m getting really annoyed with your paranoid accusations you know,”

“Well if you’d stop giving me reasons to think-“

“Reasons to think what?” She shouted, “Bill and I have been fighting ever since I got home, and just because we made up I have to be fucking him?”

“I didn’t say that,” I said raising my voice a little louder than I expected causing her to flinch and almost cover herself as if I were going to hit her.

“You didn’t have you.” She looked at me, “You say these things as if I’m some whore who sleeps around on her boyfriend.”

“Well we both know you’re not doing that since you won’t even let me fuck you, or is that just because you’re still in love with him?”

Her face was the epitimy of anger, she pushed me down to the bed and tried to walk away, I grabbed her arm to keep her there but she fought her way away.

She stormed out of the room and I sat there with my face buried in my hands.

“You treat her too good,” A deep voice said from the doorway.

I looked up to see her dad standing there.
“Mr. Molle, I am so sorry I didn’t meant to yell at her I just-“

“You should have done more than yell.” He interrupted.

“What do you mean?” I said giving him a confused look.

He walked over and sat next to me. He obviously reaked of liquor and had been with a woman- I notice hickies from a mile away.

“My daughter respects me because I use force when necessary. She does what I want when I want because if she doesn’t she knows what she’ll get,” He said opening a silver flask.

Me eyes widened, then I realized she did think I was going to hit her when I yelled. Mina’s dad beat her? That couldn’t be. She didn’t look like the kind of kid who- what am I saying, there’s no way to know without seeing the marks.

“Mr.Molle, you hit her?”

“Damn straight!” He said taking another swig, “and she doesn’t disrespect me. I did her mother the same way, she never thought about having an affair.”

I shook my head. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“Look, I like you kid. You seem like you like my daughter, but you’re weak. She won’t respect you that way.”

{Mina}

“Gee…” I whispered from the door of the guest room.

He didn’t even move.

“Georg, wake up.” I said a bit louder.

“Mina? What do you want?”

I padded over to the bed and laid with him.

“I don’t want anything, I just can’t sleep with Kiro tonight, and the twins-“

He pulled me into a hug, “What happened?”

“Kiro just-he thinks there’s something between Bill and me, and there isn’t!” I cried into his shoulder.

He rubbed my back softly, “Kiro is just jealous, all us guys get that way once in awhile, but I wouldn’t think too much about it.”

“But Georg…what if-what I do want there to be something.”

“Then you’re gonna have to choose.” He said laying back down.

I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him, an action that was reciprocated. I didn’t say anything more, I was too deep in thought. So I laid there silently until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day in bed alone, and smelling waffles.

"God I love you Tom," I said to no one