Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

10

Tony's P.O.V.
Have you ever had the feeling of wanting something you couldn't have? The pit of jealousy in your stomach? That's what I've been feeling for the last week or so. When I said I couldn't have it, I really meant it. Actually I couldn't have her, Her being Skylar. There was just something about this girl I didn't know what it was to be quite honest. I guess it was her beauty? Anyway, it's not like I could wait for Skylar to dump Jack. They're engaged. It's not like I could just steal her away from Jack either. He was a good friend, he helped me out I can't go and fuck his life over. I mean It's not like I don't love Stephanie, cause I do. I love her with all my heart, and then some. I just really liked Skylar. "Tony snap the fuck out of it, I've asked you the same question 6 times!" Vic stated. "Turtle, the fuck is wrong? You act like you've just seen your mom having sex with Mike or something!" Vic always came up with the weirdest things to say at the even weirder times. "It's Skylar." "What's Skylar, did she say something?'' "Vic, I think I'm falling in love with her." Vic chocked on the piece of pizza he was eating. "Turtle NO! FUCK NO! That's Barakat's girl! Plus you have Stephanie back home." "I know" Was all I was able to say before walking off the bus. I had to tell her how I felt. Right?

Skylar's P.O.V.

Okay I have to admit it, Life was pretty great. I was engaged. It was weird, but I was engaged, with my best friend, my other half practically. Jack and I hadn't set a date yet. And to be honest, I really didn't care. I was just finally happy that Jack wasn't acting so weird anymore. I was sitting in the back lounge of the bus when I had gotten a text from Tony.
T: Meet me by our tent/bus area in 10 minutes? I need to talk to you.
S: Alrighty! What about?
T: Jack's party tomorrow. and other stuff.
S: Rad, whatever. cx

I slid my phone into my back pocket and walked over to Jack and I's bunk. "Hey sleepy Rockstar." Jack was worn out, not only did they play a extremely long set last night, and a super early one this morning, The guy's had gone out night drinking to celebrate Jack and I's engagement. "Sup beautiful." He whispered pulling me into his bunk. "I'm gonna go hang with Tony and his guys later, is that alright?" He laughed, "You ain't doin' no cheatin' on me is you Shaniqua?" "Jack! No! Were talking about your birthday plans." I said laughing and cuddling into his neck. "Oh how I love you Skylar." He said kissing me softly. "I'm sorry I'm so tiered too." His face looked sad his big brown eye's sparkling. "It's okay. I'm happy you get to do what you love." He laughed. ''Well You're the thing I love so does that mean I get to do you?" He bit my neck a little bit. "Tomorrow Jack." I tried to seductively whisper to him. "SCORE!" He shouted. I love this kid. I really do. "I love you Jack. Forever." I Love you too Sky. Forever." He kissed my cheek and I rolled out of the bunk running down to meet Tony.

When I got to Tony's bus everybody was in their bunks but Tony. "Good afternoon Miss soon to be Barakat." I giggled. ''Oh my God, I love the sound of that.'' He just smiled. "So you needed to talk about Jack's party? I mean cause we're starting off at the venue in Vegas, than we're hitting Vegas. Just stick around with us and all will work out." Again he just smiled. "Skylar, I think I'm falling in love with you." I froze, I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what was happening until Tony's lips were pressed against mine. I didn't kiss back I was frozen. Even though I wasn't moving Tony just kept kissing. The second he broke away from me for a breath I stood up and walked to the door. "Skylar, I am so sorry, but I had to." A tear fell from my face. What had I just done to Jack? I felt terrible. "It it's fine, for now I guess. Bye Tony." Once I got off his bus I ran all the way back to the all time low bus. Crying. I was running so the dirt on the ground flew and stuck to my wet face. I barely made it to Jack's bunk without passing out. I crawled up in there and cuddled into Jack. "Skylar babe, what's wrong." I could barely say the words. Part of me was telling me to not tell Jack. " T-T-T-Tony kissed me. I didn't stop him. I know I'm terrible and you don't want to hear this but I was frozen I didn't know what to do. Jack, I'm sorry." He froze. Just like I did. "Skylar. It's not your fault. I mean did you do anything." "Nnno, Jack, please for the love of God please don't be mad." All he did was punch the walll. I cried more. I was about to roll out of the bunk when Jack wrapped his arm's around me and kissed my hair. "Skylar, I love you so fucking much you have No idea." I was shocked. "Jack, you're not mad?" "I am mad. Just not at you, I am going to kick Tony's ass though." I didn't respond. I just cuddled into him more and told him I loved him and I was sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY SO I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER! ANYWAY, I NEED SOMEONE HELP ME WITH A DRAMA FILLED CLIMAX CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA'S FOR ONE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEA'S FOR ONE!
thank you guy's for reading/subscribing it means a lot to me. Please comment and such cx
I love you guys. Thank you c: