Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

11

It was the night of Jack's birthday. That meant one thing. Vegas. Mother fucking Vegas. Jack and the guys were out playing secret hidden sets and I was staying in until Jacks party. It was five, and I was so tired but I didn’t want to sleep. In a way I couldn’t sleep. Have you ever been the type of tired that you want to sleep so much but you can’t? Is that weird to anybody else, or is it just me? Any way things have been really awkward since this whole Tony thing, I tried to go fix things between and him but Jack wasn’t having any of that. Jack claims that Tony has lost his mind and that if Tony were to ever touch me again Jack was going to “beat the shit out of him.” That made me laugh cause have you ever seen Jack? That boy cannot fight too well. It’s like his in a mosh pit but on your face. You got to love him. Even though I thought Jack was being really childish and immature I thought it was sweet in the most odd ways. Like I said, I was laying in my bunk trying to get some rest before I went to Jack’s party and drank so much I could support a high school party. I was nervous too, It has been a while since I have been with Jack at a actual party. I was really nervous that he would get too drunk and go off with some random whore face girl. I was nervous that he would realize that I’m not enough for him. I mean what if Jack realized that he would be better off with a girl he hasn’t been around his whole life. The thought of this made me cry a little bit, I have been really emotional lately and it’s weird. I used to cry about big things in life like my family and the past but for the last month or since warped started I cry about a lot of things. I heard the guys come in from whatever they were doing at warped for the day. “I AM SO FUCKING HOT I NEED TO SIT IN THE FUCKING FRIDGE!” Alex yelled, it sounded like he had been drinking a little bit today already. Fuck Jack probably has been too. I rolled over facing the wall of the bunk pretending to be asleep so I didn’t have to deal with Jack or the any of the guys pre drunkenness. Somebody crawled into the bunk with me, for a minute I thought it was Alex but it wasn’t it was an extremely surprisingly sober Jack Barakat. “Hi kitty.” I whispered to him. Jack only chuckled. “I’m sorry blondie, I am really fucking tiered. And hot.” This was my chance to tease Jack. I have been alone all day and was really bored. “Mhmm, yes Jack. You are hot.” I turned to face him. A really big smile appeared on his face. “Somebody seems to be a little naughty this afternoon.” I laughed. “Tonight’s your birthday party and this is the only present I got you.” I told him running his hand over my body. Jack pulled me into him. “Tonight is going to be perfect. There is this really nice club we have reserved on the strip then I have a special little room for us in this really nice hotel, and I know I sound really lame but I really just wanted to make this as nice and cute as possible. I cut Jack off. He was talking way too much. I pressed my lips up to his and he pulled me on top of him to make me straddle his waist. Jack pulled our faces together and started to kiss everywhere on my face but my lips, then he kissed my neck back up to my face then my shoulders. It felt like we were back home on my bed and we had all the privacy we wanted. Jack finally decided to kiss me and not my face. His hands started going up and down my sides while mine were sliding up his shirt. The bunk was extremely crowded but that didn’t stop Jack who was trying to take of my shirt with one hand and unbutton his pants with the other. That strategy wasn’t working out too well for him. “Dammit Sky, I love you but can you PLEASE take your shirt off!” I laughed at him. I slid off my shirt and helped him with his pants. I was going to let him get as far as possible till I ran out of the bunk. Jack moved his hands behind my back trying to unhook my bra, I honestly thought he wouldn’t be able to do it but he did. “Do you really want to do this right now Jack?” His eyes got really big and so did something on his body down south. “Yes please.” He whimpered. Before I could say anything jack was sliding off his boxers and putting his hands between my thighs. I let out the smallest of all moans. (I was only trying to tease him more) He rolled over so he was on top. Fuck this would actually be difficult to get out of His hands were sliding down the running shorts I had on. I didn’t want to but I enjoyed it. Part of me just wanted to give in. But I couldn’t. When Jack sat up to grab I thought was a condom I took the duvet along with my shirt and shorts and hopped out of the bunk and ran into the bathroom and into the shower. I heard Jack whine about something but I couldn’t be bothered by that at the moment. I just really wanted to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 11, 12, and possibly 13 up later tonight. I think I'm going to wined this up within 5 or six more chapters. Keep reading I know it sucks but pleasee ! c:
comment and such i will love you forever. <3