Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

9

Amelie P.O.V.
Okay so the last 3 day's have been really hard. I'm not the best person at keeping secrets now that Jack was going to propose to Skylar I could try and actually talk to her. So when she walked on to Tay's bus I was the first to say something. "Hi Skylar!" she looked shocked. ''Hi Amelie!" "Hey Tay, is Cameron here I want to talk to him?" I heard her in the distance. "yeah, he's right in the back."

Skylar's P.O.V.

I walked into the back of the bus worried about what I was going to find. "Hey Sky." Cameron said shyly.
'Wassup Hurley." We were both extremely nervous I could tell. "Skylar, I want to apologize for everything that happened in the past. Every mistake every rude little comment. Every dick move. I apologize, and I know you probably want to hit me in the face and walk out. Trust me, If I were you that's what I would do." Part of me did want to hit him. But I didn't. I walked over him and hugged him. He surprisingly hugged me back. "I forgive you Cameron." I don't know why I did it. I did though. Let bygones be bygones time of thing? Maybe I was just tired of having people fall out of my love. "You know I think Jack's cheating on me?" I never said that to anyone, I was never brave enough to. "Skylar, I bet you all the money I have AND this band that Jack Barakat is not cheating on you. In fact I promise."
"Why should I believe you Cameron?" I know that sounded rude, but I was convinced Jack was up to something. "You should trust me cause Jack and I are friends." Cameron Looked me straight in the eye when he said that. 'You and Jack are what?" "Were friends Skylar. I know you don't want to hear that but we are." "That's so rad. I don't have to feel bad about apologizing to you now." Cameron laughed. "Come on, let's go play modern warfare or Fifa or something." "Alright, you're gonna loose though." Cameron rolled his eye's. "Yeah, whatever."

Rob and I were sitting on the bus floor and I was kicking total ass in Modern Warfare. "Suck it Rob!"
"Okay Jordan, you hear that? I have to suck you!" I was cracking up, I really loved Tay's band members. Except for Cameron, I still don't forgive him 100%. Aynway I was yelling at Rob about something when Tay and Amelie pulled me up and informed me that they were going to 'fix me up.' I really didn't know what that means, but then again I really didn't care. I was sitting in a chair in the bathroom of their cramped tour bus. "Alright, Amelie you do makeup and I'll do her hair." Usually I would fire back with something but I was bored and down for anything and everything. I'm not gonna lie, when they were done with me I looked pretty freaking hot. "Here Sky, Put this dress on." The dress was simply and cute and it looked really familiar but guess who didn't care? ME!

It was 2:35 and All Time Low had just started their set. Damn, they had gotten a WHOLE lot better live then the last time I saw them. They opened up with Stella, Then Stereo, then Sick Little Games, Let it roll, after that was Jasey. After Jasey They had set up a stool and I thought Alex was gonna sing Remembering Sunday but he didn't Jack came out. "Hey guy's um as many of you I have an Amazing girlfriend out with me this summer. She means the world to me and I love her and I hope all of you do too. This song is from sleeping with sirens. It's called If Im James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn."
I started to cry. Out of all the things Jack has done this had been the sweetest.

"How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty
It's singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history
They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me
It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else
They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me
The way that we are
It's the reason I stay
As long as you're here with me
I know we'll be Ok
The way that we are
It's the reason I stay
As long as you're here with me
I know I'll be Ok
They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need

Jack looked at me when he was finished singing. It looked like he was crying. I was crying, some kids in the crowd were crying. "Skylar can you come out here?"
I walked out on stage not knowing what to expect.
"Skylar Grace Thompson, you're my best friend. I've known you forever, I have been in love with you since our senior year of high school. You mean the world to me and I love you with all my heart. You complete me and I wouldn't be here without you."
I cried ever more. Jack had gotten down on one knee and pulled a small blue box out of his pocket. "Skylar, Will you marry me?" Everything fell silent. The crowd awed and some girls cried. Another tear fell from my eye. "Yes Jack, I will marry you." He stood up with the biggest smile on his face as he placed the ring on my finger. He kissed me and hugged me and I even felt his own tears fall on my cheek. A girl in the crowd started singing the chorus to If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn
"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. After she sang her little part the whole crowd joined in
"Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me
They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me"

Jack Walked me off stage and kissed me and Told me he loved me and how happy he was and I told him how much how Happy I was and how much and how much I loved him. "Forever?" Jack asked. "Forever, Jack." He kissed me then Ran off stage to close it with dear maria, count me in.
Maybe for once in my life I could be 100 percent content with my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day, Wow.
Thanks guys who have subscribed to this story. Ily
to be honest I love all of you. Bye! c: