Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

12

Jack’s P.O.V.
I love Skylar with all my heart, I really do. But god damn she was such a tease sometime. I know she meant well and didn’t want things with us to get boring like Holly’s and Mine relationship did but geez let a guy in every once in a while. I guess I’m not 100% used to not being able to get lucky with every girl I ask. It’s not like I want to though. I swore to myself that I was going to be faithful to Skylar. I am planning to keep that promise too. I never ever wanted to hurt her. I could never dream of it. I was nervous about tonight to be honest. I haven’t taken her to an actual party with me since we started dating. What if I get drunk and break up with her? Yeah sure Skylar knows my real drunk talk from my fake drunk talk but what if she is completely wasted too? What if I take the wrong girl up to the hotel room? Fuck what if she finds someone better than me and breaks up with me? I couldn’t live with myself if that were to happen. I really needed to stop thinking about these things because I had given myself an anxiety attack. “Zack!” I yelled from my bunk. “Come here!” Zack was one of the most trusting people I have ever met. Zack was never a person to judge somebody either. Zack came up to my bunk with a semi worried look on his face. “Jack what’s wrong?” I took a deep breath. “What if I fuck things up with Skylar. Like what if I get so wasted that I take home the wrong girl. What if drunk me breaks up with her. Oh god Zack, I don’t want a party anymore I can’t take the chance of losing her.” All Zack was laugh a tiny bit. “Jack if you fuck anything up. I’ll be there to fix it alright? I know Skylar means the world to you. She is important to every guy here everybody we don’t want you to fuck things off with this girl. Got it? “ I sighed. “Thank you Zack, I love you man.” “I love you too kitty. Now get your lanky ass up pick out a bomb ass outfit, pack a bag for over night with all of the things that you will need for when you fuck your girl. Take a fucking shower cause you smell like ass and fucking be happy!” That little speech made me crack up “Thank you Mr. Merrick, I know I act like a teenage girl but I’m not.” Please let me get out of my bunk.” Zack moved out of my way so I could go take a shower. He was right I did smell like ass. I walked into the bathroom completely unaware that Skylar was in there taking a shower. “Jack, what are you doing in here?!” “Oh shit Skylar, ah fuck. Sorry I’ll leave.” I was about to walk out when Skylar asked me to stay “Wait, Jack. Don’t leave. Come join me.” Was she being serious? “are you serious Sky?” “Mhmm, “she said chewing on her lip a little bit. “Please.?” Oh dear god, she just asked me to take a shower with her. Shit, this was going to be awkward isn’t it. Oh fuck who cares.

Skylar’s P.O.V.
I really did just ask Jack to take a shower with my didn’t I ? Fuck it right? I mean literally I wanted it just as bad as he did didn’t I? I did. I couldn’t think anymore because Jack had finally gotten undressed and slid into the shower with me. “Hey baby.” He whispered into my ear. “Hi Jack, you seem a happy.” I told him looking down at his waist. “I’m very happy Sky, I’m extremely happy. I get to spend the rest of my life with the girl that I love. “ He looked down at my engagement ring. “I love you Jack, I really do. I want to thank you for everything that you have ever done for me.” “Even that time you had me do your homework and I made sure every answer was wrong.” I laughed. “yes Jack even that. If you never did that we would have never had detention together and I would have walked home alone and then I would have tripped on that sidewalk.” He laughed. Then he kissed me, it wasn’t like all those normal kisses before. It was filled with lust. A lot of it too, Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and my hands were tangled in his hair. We kept at this for a while until Jack got bored and before I knew it he made it so my legs were wrapped around his waist. Jack had pressed me up against the wall his hands wandering my body. His lips were everywhere and I just had to kind of act along with it cause I had no idea how to respond to what he was doing. But I knew what he was doing. Foreplay, Jack’s favorite thing to do when he has a lot of time on his hands, or in this case his dick. I knew what he wanted, he wanted sex. I did to if we were being honest so I led him on I let him bite whatever. I was down with it. “Jack, please stop teasing.” He looked at me like I was stupid, I knew exactly what he was about to say. “You want me to stop teasing?” He ran his hand between my legs. He tickled me “You think I’m the tease he said kissing down my chest. “I think you are the tease Jack.” There was a shaking in my voice. “Well Skylar, you’re wrong. I am not the tease, in fact I’m the opposite.” Jack had gone into me and my voice was less steady than before. After a while we both finally got there. And I’m sure that everybody heard us because that is the loudest we ever were. “I love you Skylar, I’m so glad I get to marry you one day.” I smiled “I love you too Jack. I can’t wait to be the girl you marry. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

Jack and I were now fully clothed and ready to party. This was when I started drinking. Everybody was drinking we were all having a blast. I looked hot, Jack looked hot. Jeremy and his girlfriend looked hot, Tay looked so good that Jordan was hitting on her more than usual. Tay had pulled me over into the back lounge “So I heard you and Jack had some shower fun.” My face probably turned a bright red. “Shh, can we not talk about that right now?’’ all Tay did was laugh. “Anyway, I pulled you over hear so I could tell you this once and only once that I think I am falling in love with Jordan.” She blushed more than I thought I did. “What!” Tay rolled her eyes in the ‘I’m sorry.’ Kind of way. “Just don’t tell anybody alright?” this girl was so crazy. “Fine Tay. Only for you.” She smiled so big a plane could be landed there. “Thank you so much Skylar.” I just laughed. Tay and Jordan have been flirting with each other so much this summer to the point it wasn’t cute anymore. I put them out of my mind when Jack came up to me looking as attractive as ever. “God Skylar, you look beautiful.” That was out of nowhere. “Thanks Jack. You look good yourself.” He laughed. “Come on, we all have a party to get to don’t we?” Jack yelled to the whole bus. “Damn right we do!” Alex screamed from the very front.

We had walked into this club with Jack’s arm around my waist, Tay and Jordan finally holding hands, Jeremy and Amelie being so cute together it wasn’t even funny Zack and Alex headed straight to the bar and Rian and Cassadee were at a table full of presents that I’m guessing was for Jack.
That is not the way we left this party.
Jack immediately took ourselves to the dance floor. “You’re not gonna drink or something?” Jack smirked. “I will later, I just don’t want to start this night off on a bad note.’’ “Aw you care so much don’t you Jack?” he kissed my neck. “Indeed I do.” Jack and I were dancing and drinking a little bit more and everything was starting to get really fun. It was fun until Vic, Jaime, Mike, and ..Tony walked into the club. Vic, Jaime, and Mike weren’t the things that ended the fun. It was Tony. A slow song was playing and Jack saw Tony across the big huge room quicker than I thought he could. “What the fuck is that prick doing here?” Jack was pissed. And drunk. Fuck me right? “Jack, just don’t pay attention to them alright? They were probably invited.” That of course didn’t stop Jack. “I promise, if he comes near you I am going to beat his ass.” I sighed. “Jack baby just calm down. Don’t get in a fight, you might get arrested, neither of us need that right now.” He sighed. “I can’t promise you anything but he did kiss you while you’re engaged. Plus, I’m the only one who can kiss you.” Jack told me pushing his lips to mine. And almost like clockwork here comes Tony. Fuck me right? “Skylar, I’m sorry I love you please don’t hate me.” Fuck it. ‘I love you Jack. Don’t do anything too stupid.” He smiled and kissed my cheek. “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PERRY?” “BARAKAT THERE AIN’T SHIT WRONG WITH ME, GET OVER THE FACT THAT I KISSED YOUR BITCH!”I never thought Tony could actually backfire someone with something mean. “THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY MAN? SHE WAS FUCKING NICE TO YOU PLUS, I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU. I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS OR SOME SHIT BUT YOU GO AND TRY AND FUCK THE GIRL I AM GOING TO MARRY SOMEDAY?” Tony laughed and rolled his eyes . “Barakat what the fuck are you about to do about it?” Jack tensed up. “I’ll show you what the fuck I am gonna do about it.” Jack punched Tony right it the face, then the stomach . the face again, the stomach one more time and right when Jack was about to walk away Tony punch him straight in the nose. “You’re a piece a shit Baratawt.” “Oh look whose talking Tony Pussy.’’ Tony laughed. “At least I get pussy.” Tony looked really proud of that. “You would be surprised Tony” I said pulling Jack out of the club with me. “Jack, I will probably get over this in a couple of days but I am so fucking pissed at you right now, you took it way too fucking far. You got in a fight, on your fucking birthday. Jack I’m glad you’re here sticking up for me and I’m glad you did what you did but damn.” I started crying a little bit and Jack looked me dead in the eye. “I took it way too far Skylar? Last time I checked you’re the one who got in fights, you were the one who nearly killed themselves. You know how much that hurt me? You took it too far in highschool, you did what cocaine? Fucking cocaine, that is taking it too far. You know when you tried to kill yourself I swore to god if you died, I would die too. I love you so fucking much and you don’t understand it. So what I stood up for you and you got depressed. We go together with each other I’m going to be here for the rest of your life to help you with anything that is troubling you. I’m going to be here for forever and a day.” I was shocked. I started to cry even harder. “You promised to God what if I died?’’ was all that was able to come out of my mouth. “Skylar, if you did die I would have killed myself too.” He whispered. It was raining lightly now. “Jack, why? You have people to look up to you. Even 3 years ago when you guys still had a van you were changing peoples lives. I’m no where near as important as your fans. Those kids need you in their life. Promise me that if I EVER go back to the way I was please, I’m begging you. Keep doing this. If I ever get depressed. Like really depressed forget about me okay? It’s what I would deserve.” I don’t know if it was the rain or not. But I swore I thought Jack was crying. “Skylar, what in the hell are you talking about? Please don’t tell me that you’re depressed again. Please. I don’t want to hear the words ‘I want to kill myself.’ Come out of your mouth.” I looked down at the ground. “Jack I’m sorry I just I need some time to think, but I’ve been really sad lately. I cry all the time over insanely stupid shit.” We had left the front of the club now and we were back at that hotel Jack had talked about earlier. On the walk back to the hotel something popped into my head. Three things actually. One, I’m super sad all the time. I have super bad anxiety, and I have been eating all of the time. I don’t like to talk about eating for the fact I don’t like having other people know I eat. So in conclusion to everything, I bought a pregnancy test. Well more like five. “How much longer do we have to wait Sky?” it seemed to me Jack was more nervous than I was. “Forty five more seconds alright?” he smiled and pulled me into a hug. “Skylar, I’m sorry for earlier. I really don’t know how it got as far as it did but it happened.” He said kissing the side of my head. “Jack for a couple weeks I have been thinking that I could be pregnant but I was kind of scared. Maybe because you said you would have killed yourself too that I started babbling on. All I know is one thing led to another and now we are sitting in a hotel room at three in the morning trying to figure out if there is going to be a mini us running around.” Jack laughed. “I like the thought of a mini us running around actually.” I felt good inside about that. “I do too.” I mean I kind of did. I would be able to stay home and not be able to put up with all of Alex’s whininess. “Jack it has been over forty-five seconds. Go look at it. I’m scared.” “No Sky, we are going to do this together alright?” “Okay Jack.”

Jack was the first one to pick it up I didn’t know what it said because his face didn’t change at all. “Jack, what does it say? Tell me please.” He handed it to me with an awkward smile on his face.

Oh dear god. I’m pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this was really jumpy and weird and I've been saying that I was going to wrap this up soon and I am. Im thinking about nine more chapters at the most. Thank you guys for reading this. Please please please comment. I know it is bad or whatever but i kind of need feedback. I'm planning out ideas for other fics. Probably another Jack Barakat one. Maybe. thank you so much for reading this, I love you guys. Stay great. c:
-aynsley