Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

6

Skylar P.O.V.
We leave for warped tomorrow. Which was fantastic and all but that meant Jack and I had to pack. Which was not fantastic. For jack it was easy, all he had to do was bring 3 pairs of shorts 2 pais of pants and about 10 glamour kills/ jagk shirts. For me, i needed way more. Which was kinda hard. All of my clothes fit really weird. some of my shirts were too small in the boobs but to big in the stomach and vise versa. Its not like im a guy and can share clothes. I need my own, unless Tay was willing to give me some. "forget it" i muttered i threw enough clothes i thought would last for 2 and a half months. After clothes I went to makeup. Concealer, eyeliner, mascara, carmex. After that it went to hair products and tampons. "HEY SYLAR GET DOWN HERE, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!" ugh, hopefully jack "showing" me something wasn't his penis coverd in nutella. Cause trust me, when Jack's drunk enough, that shit will happen. I ran downstairs some what scared and nervous. "ZACK! Oh my god, you're so tan and not skinny!" Zack had pulled me into the full bear hug status. "sup blondie?" "okay, shut up."
"im sorry, but the last time I saw you your hair was blonde." he was cracking up. Jack was too. "SURPRISE ATTACK!" 'what the fuck? i was cracking up. Alex had jumped in threw a window, Rian had kicked the door open and forward rolled in, and Cassadee had came down the stairs. "HEY BLONDIE!" everybody screamed. I was in shock, Zack was supposed to meet us at the first show. And cassadee, well cassadee didn't really like me that well. Or at least that's what i thought. "Jack, Alex, Rian, Zack, Cass? uhh, what is this?" "Let me explain, this is your first time at warped tour for the whole summer. We thought we should show you what every night is like." Jack said with a smirk. "awhh you guys, you're so sweet." "actually it was all cassadee's idea." Rian said putting his arm around his more then perfect girlfriend. "really?" "Yeah, i mean I know we aren't really that close, and things have been super awkward between us and I wasn't there for you when i should have been and this day is my way of apologizing." "Cass, really you didn't have to do this." "You're right. I didn't have to but i wanted to. I want us all to be like a family, I mean cause Rian and i are planning to start a family after warped." "Cassadee, you aren't pregnant are you?" jack asked bluntly. "Oh god no!" she blurted out a little to quickly.
The day went on, we drank ate and semi partied hardy. It was all fun for a really long time, the fun actually never stopped. Cassadee went home because she had a flight to catch in the morning, which left me with all of the guys. Somewhere in the middle of a drinking contest Rian and Alex decided that they should make cupcakes. Lets face it when these guys were drunk they were very gay. Like extremely. I was laughing and telling old highschool stories with Zack and Jack was trying to snuggle with Zack. "Remember the time Sky had like the blonde and blue hair? She came to school with it and had to go home because it was a distraction?" "Oh that was my favorite. It was nearly as good as my skunk hair invention." Jack added running his hands threw his raven black hair." "Hey Jack, you know what? You should bring the skunk hair back." He laughed shaking his head. "Later, right now, i really want cupcakes." Zack and Jack had hopped up and ran into the kitchen. They were surprisingly edible. "Alex, Rian. Good cupcake making." "Well im glad you like them cause Rian is going to throw some at you." "WHAT IS RIAN GOING TO DO WITH THESE CUPCAKES?!" 'uh throw them at you, duh." Damn, Rian was drunk. Like extremely drunk. Drunker than the rest of us. Extremely wasted. Rian launched a cupcake at me, but he missed. "Haha, Rian you fucker, you missed me you bitch!" Rian rolled his eyes and laughed. "Oh really blondie? you sure bout that?" Before I could move Jack had locked me in at a corner. "Rian I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU THROW THAT AT ME I WILL STEAL ALL OF YOUR TOOTHPASTE!" "i guess ill have to buy more blondie." Bam, the cupcake hit me. I threw one back at him and hit him in the back. It went on till i realized it was 2 in the morning. "guys im going to bed, clean the kitchen up or i will never show you my boobs" and with that i skipped up the stairs.

I was laying in bed nearly half asleep when Jack walked in. We had both sobered down a bit. "Skylar Grace Thompson I love you and I want you to know that." I was kinda shocked, it was out of the ordinary but then again it was Jack. "I love you Jack, you mean the world to me." "you are my world skylar." He said as he pulled off his shirt and shook out of his pants. "Im nervous about this summer Jack." "what do you need to be worried about?" "I need to be worried about us Jack." "Skylar, you don't need to worry about us, we are as perfect as perfect can get without being perfect. Got it?" "For now Jack." "Forever, Skylar, you mean forever." "Forever Jack. I do mean forever." "Forever Skylar, remember it. I love you." "I love you too."
That night was the easiest i fell asleep. I didn't have any nightmares, or wake up in the night with anxiety. Just one long deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was fluff, its gonna get better.
Sorry for not updating, writers block, can't you tell?
ily guys
follow me on twitter if you want?
@ _jackfowler
my tumblr: whenjackmetalex.tumblr.com
thanks guys. ily c: