Good Girls Never Get Caught

As children, we grow up believing in miracles, magic, fairytales. Most little girls begin to dream of princesses and castles, ball gowns and glass slippers, dances and happily ever after. But little girls grow up, despite the deepest wishes of their parents.

Little girls start as daughters and soon turn into friends, the closest companion of any number of people. They become confidants and secret keepers, the person that those around them turn to in times of trouble. Little girls grow up and become teenagers, growing more beautiful with time. They grow into themselves, into their confidence. And people begin to notice. Boys begin to notice. Little girls become girlfriends. They find themselves loved and wanted. And sometimes they find that their hearts will be broken.

But some girls, even as they grow up, continue to look for their Prince Charming. And when they can't find him, they find themselves in situations they never anticipated.

Alexa Bryant and Susie Mortenson are no exception. They began as good girls and grew up much too fast.

Fast enough to become the first-- and last-- princesses of the sex industry.

Written for the Character Contest by tator.

Hope you enjoy! :)
  1. Fear
    Alexa's POV
  2. Exotic
    Susie's POV