Sequel: Cold Gin 2
Status: Every groupie's dream come true!

Cold Gin

Chapter 3

I don’t even bother answering the man, and I take his face in my hands. I allow my lips to graze his lightly at first, and when I feel him responding, I deepen the kiss and very slowly, I move him so he’s lying down on his sofa, and I crouch over him, not breaking the kiss. I feel him melt in my hands, and before long his hands move down my body, and he pulls my waist towards him and arches his back. Ace then rolls me over so he is over me, and we split just to catch our breath. I get off the sofa and kneel before him to help him remove his trademark space boots. He leans back and watches me intensely. I crawl back up onto the sofa so that I’m straddling Ace and start to remove the silver parts of his costume, and I feel his hands move to the back of my knees, up my thighs and up my back until he finds the zipper, and slowly pulls it down. Neither of us says a word. Before he goes any further, he does something that sends a pang of guilt rocketing through my body. He takes a ring off the ring finger of his left hand and places it on a table next to the sofa. We share an awkward look before he says:

“Ginny, it’s a tough life on the road...Jeanette understands. She sees other guys whilst I’m away. I just do that to show I respect her.”

I nod like a dummy, but feeling a little dejected inside, I start to play with the fastening on the front of the Spaceman’s costume.

“Listen, you’re a beautiful girl, you know, sweetheart. There’s gonna be a guy who’ll treat you right, and if he doesn’t, I’ll come after him,” He chuckles. “You’re still young.”

“Thanks, Ace.”

“Chin up, kid. Why don’t we have a little fun?”

His hands take their position at the straps of my dress, but unbeknown to him, I’m having a serious moral dilemma. I’m about to sleep with a married man. I’ve never slept with anyone in my life, and I’m about to sleep with a married man. As he pulls down the right strap, I take his hand in mine and say:

“Ace, stop for a second. I want you to know that I’m not a full time groupie. I came back with you because I’m attracted to you, and had it been any of the other guys, I would have declined. And because I like you and I want you, I’m going to tell you this...I’ve never...had...anyone before.”

I immediately feel a massive weight lift from my shoulders, and unexpectedly, Ace seems unfazed by my confession. He slides his hands down to my hips, and says quite philosophically:

“Honey, I’m not going to force you into doing anything you don’t want to do, and I promise I’m not going to hurt you. It’s up to you whether you stay here, or go back to your hotel. I’ll take you back if that’s what you want.”

This reassures me, and I shift myself closer to him. I lean down and kiss him on the lips tenderly, cupping his face. Once more, I feel his hands rise to my shoulders and begin to peel away the first layer of clothing. He strips the black dress to my waist and I stand up so that he can take it off. He discards the dress by throwing it behind him, and takes in the lacy red bra and panties that I’m wearing. He inhales deeply as I stalk back over to him and resume my position on top of him. We lock lips once more and I unfasten the black spandex, my hands eager to go between the material and his skin. I can feel him wanting to go faster, so the spandex comes off, and Ace is sitting there, completely naked, in front of me. Wow. I pause momentarily to take it in, and it strikes me how ridiculous it is that he’s still wearing the make-up, but at the same time it’s the ultimate fantasy come true. I giggle slightly, and Ace picks up on the amusing nature of the situation.

“You wanted the best, you got the best, right?” He quips before laughing softly. “I bet Gene announces that to every girl he takes back to his place.”

He lifts himself off the sofa, comes up behind me, and kisses my neck and back lightly, nudging me towards the bed and beginning to unclasp my bra. I’m in ecstasy, and I can feel his excitement growing too. Before I know it, my bra is off, and Ace has pinned me down onto the bed. His hands seem to be all over my body at once, and his lips are strong against mine. I can feel his hardness pressed against my thighs, and I remove my hands from his waist to take the last piece off. Amazingly, he’s already there, and slips his thumbs into the sides, and pulls them down slowly. I grab his neck and hang on as he divides my legs, and very slowly eases himself inside. I gasp because he fills me almost entirely, but I can tell he’s restraining himself. He removes himself again, and thrust back in again, perhaps an inch deeper, and I feel so alive and he fills me completely this time. He exhales by my ear as he pulls out again, and deciding that I’m used to it, pushes into me harder and deeper with every stroke. I want to scream with joy but instead grab the headrest of the bed and arch my back into each thrust. He grunts as twenty exhausting minutes later he finishes, kisses me delicately on the lips and rolls off.

“How was that for you? It was fantastic for me, Ginny.”

“...Oh my God.” I breathe.

“Nope, not God, that was all me, sweetheart.” He laughs once more at his own joke, and I can’t help but love him a little more. “Do ya want to stay the night? I make some pretty mean pancakes for breakfast.”

“Yeah, I’d love to.”
♠ ♠ ♠
More chapters to come!