Sequel: Cold Gin 2
Status: Every groupie's dream come true!

Cold Gin

Chapter 4

I watch him roll out of bed completely naked, and I stare at his beautifully tight buttocks as he goes to open a window. He turns around and smirks as he catches me staring, and struts back over to the bed- everything in full view.
He slides in beside me and strokes my hair. I wipe the make up that Ace hasn't sweated off during sex from his face, and move in for another kiss. This kiss is just as thrilling as the hundreds we've shared before, and I can feel his tongue parting my lips and exploring my whole mouth, whilst his hands rediscover my body. I wrap my legs around his waist tightly, and he grabs my ass and pulls me closer. Before we go any further, it's evident he has something to say.

"Sweetheart, I don't know how to say this, but I'm, er, not quite ready for another round," He tells me softly "Ya think you could sort me out?"

I know exactly what he means, and I toss the covers aside, before kissing my way all down his torso, and stopping just by his pubic bone.

"Only if you return the favour..."

And with that, I take hold of him in my hand, and begin pumping up and down his shaft. I look up to see him prop himself up on his elbows and allow his eyes to roll back in his head, his mouth forming the oh so familiar "O" that happens during a particularly satisfying solo. I know I've got him, so I gently lower my mouth onto his head and slowly swallow the whole of him. A guttural noise escapes his lips as I withdraw and repeat the process getting faster and faster until he grabs my hair and holds me down as he finishes. I gladly swallow, but when I remove my mouth, he's still rock hard.

We don't even speak as he rolls me onto my back, and kisses my body from my neck all the way down to my hips. he kneels before my legs and parts them swiftly before dipping down between them. Immediately, his tongue goes to work on me, with licks so feline and delicate that I'm certain he knows he's teasing me. He plunges his tongue inside me, and I have never felt so turned on in my life, but just as I'm about to climax, he stops.
"You bastard." I grunt, and he laughs before moving swiftly on top of me and driving straight into me. He picks up speed, and I'm scratching his back as I release the tension in my body.He bites my neck enough to leave a mark and with the final thrust we both finish with exhaustion- our bodies so raw. Neither of us has enough energy left, so I snuggle up to the rock star and fall asleep in his arms.