Sequel: Cold Gin 2
Status: Every groupie's dream come true!

Cold Gin

Ace meets a girl toting a bottle of COLD GIN at a concert. Circa 1977, Love Gun Tour.

There are a couple of things I've tried to do with this. It's my first fic, but the reason I started writing was because all the stuff that was out there just wasn't realistic enough or it moved too fast for my liking.
I've always hated fics where the groupie makes a "special connection" with the rockstar, and changes his life forever and I find it incredibly off putting when the main character has a massive ego. KISS have said in interviews that more often than not, they use "The Point" (ie- pointing at a hot girl in the crowd so the roadies know who to take backstage), so its obviously more about lust than love.
Another thing is I've tried to keep it relatively realistic. I mean, not everybody gets pulled backstage, but at the same time, there's a chance it might happen. The story is also factually correct in terms of the music they were making.

I hope you like it, and if you send me some nice comments, I may be persuaded to write more- I'm open to criticism too people!

Thank you!
  1. Chapter 1
    Roxy gets pulled backstage at a KISS concert.
  2. Chapter 2
    Roxy and Ace get away from the crowd, but not everything goes smoothly...
  3. Chapter 3
    Roxy and Ace get it on.
  4. Chapter 4
    What happens next?
  5. Chapter 5
    The morning after the night before.