‹ Prequel: Lolita
Status: Updated every few days.

Breathe

Chapter seventeen

I started shaking as we made our way through the court. Today was the day, the day of the trial. Meghan gripped my hand tighter in reassurance, I glanced down at her flashing a smile best as I could, a look of worry was written across her face as we reached the oak doors. I turned around glancing at the guys and the girls, they all flashed me soft reassuring smile. Meghan started nibbling her lip as I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat, I pecked her on the lips before I lightly knocked on the doors “ENTER” boomed a loud and threatening voice. Even I slightly flinched at his tone. I took one last deep breath before pushing the door open. We all stepped inside just before the huge door slammed shut causing me to jump a foot in the air; I guess you could say I was slight on the jittery side today. A deep laugh filled the air “A little nervous are we Mr Parente?” I closed my eyes briefly while inhaling a deep breath, trying to regain my composure “No I’m not nervous because I have no doubt in my mind that I love Meghan and nothing and no one can take her away from me” I heard a gasp escape Meghan’s mouth. I turned my attention back to the three men sat around the large oak table, as all the guys and girls took seats in the back of the courtroom. The three men gestured for me and Meghan to step forward, we made no hesitation in doing so, I will admit these men scared me slightly. The chubbier man cleared his throat making all the attention fall on him “Now we are present here today to discuss the love between Angelo and Meghan” The man next to him spoke next “We will hear both Meghan and Angelo’s views on this first before we make our final decision” Meghan and I both nodded in response “Angelo will be the first to give his view” I bit my lip making my way to the front of the court. Clearing my throat I began to speak “I would just like to say firstly that I love Meghan with all my undead heart and it pains me to think at the end of this she may never be mine. I wish to spend all of eternity with this woman, she means the absolute world to me she’s my other half. I don’t care if you think it’s ‘wrong’ or ‘unnatural’ that’s your opinion, why is it your decision who we can fall in love with and who we can’t? What gives you the right to tell me who I can be with? We all deserve the right to be ourselves and be with whoever the fuck we want to be with, if you don’t like it then fuck you. Fuck you all!” I started panting with rage, everyone in the room looked at me with disbelief, I was never the type to get angry but when Meghan is involved I’ll do anything. Meghan rubbed her hand down my shoulder in a soothing manner, I felt relaxed more knowing the fact she was here “Sorry she just means so fucking much to me you don’t even know” They all turned around whispering loudly at each other, eventually they turned around “Now we will hear Meghan’s view” She drew a shaky breath before switching places with me, she turned back giving me a small smile then she started “I love Angelo with all my heart too and I feel like he completes me. When I first met him I didn’t know where it would lead but now we have this and I wouldn’t change it for the world, Angelo’s not the only one to blame I’m just a big a part of this a he is so whatever happens to him should happen to me as well. Finally I would just like to add that I have never loved anyone the way I love Angelo, you can never take that away and executing him won’t make the love die. I’ll love him till the day I die” I smiled at her speech before walking over to her, snaking my arms around her waist I buried my face in the crook of her neck taking in the sweet intoxicating scent of her hair. The three men scurried away into the back room. I turned around with Meghan still in my arms, all the guys had smiles plastered across their faces “There’s no way they can refuse that!” Chris spoke I chuckled softly to myself “I hope so” We continued talking about music and random crap, to get our minds off the trial. Eventually they all came back out taking their seats once again “We have come to our verdict, please rise” We all stood up quickly eager to hear their verdict “We have come to the verdict that the love between Angelo and Meghan will be allowed” I picked Meghan up, spinning her around she squealed out of pure delight. I set her down again pressing her lips to mine felling the same amazing spark I always did, I pulled back slightly so my lips where still brushing hers “I told you we could do it”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw they can stay together! Haha hope you enjoyed it, let me and TheRockshowChick know what you think we love to hear from you. Now over to TheRockshowChick for the next chapter.
Don't forget to comment, recommend and subscribe!
~Little Whorror~