Status: My First Werewolf Story. More Research To Do on The Fascinating Creatures! Did You Enjoy It? Let Me Know In A Comment?!

Boundless

Cloverfield Nash is running.

A Stray in the world of wolves, Clover fends for herself and has no desire to be under anyone's leadership. Upon injuring herself, Clover is brought into contact with a Den of wolves. She is dunked into a world where family, loyalty and love is estabished. While fighting the need to belong, Clover holds onto a secret that may result in endangering the very Den that welcomed her.
  1. Boundless
    Clover is Out Hunting and Clashes With Two Unknown Wolves
  2. The Den
    Flashback of Clovers Previous Life/ The Den Doesn't Receive Clover Well.
  3. Run
    Clover Talks to Vince/ She Makes A Break For It
  4. Temporary Liberation
    Clover makes a break for it, but her not so hot plan goes awry.
  5. Summoned
    Clover reveals her name once more and also discovers that not only does the Council want to speak with her they've Summoned her.
  6. Arranged Journey
    Brother Samuel arrives/Clover begins to understand that she has no choice and has to see the Council.
  7. Stay
    Clover, Vince and Dominick begin the journey. Dominick angrily confronts Clover.
  8. A Taste of Rogue
    Clover, Dominick and Vince are forced to walk the dangerous woods and happen upon danger.
  9. Trade
    Clover sacrifices herself in an attempt to save the captives from the Rogues.
  10. Awakened
    Clover awakes from blacking out and we discover Lila and Caleb's story and their connection with the Rogues.
  11. The Den of Trinan
    Clover and the crew run into the perimeters of another Den and are reunited with an enemy of Dominick.